AOC takes down the GOPs inflation talking points in 3 mins

Right in your quote dude.

Do you think that's going to save your party next year? It doesn't have to be hyperinflation to make a huge impact in people's lives. It's already having an effect and these economists don't see it going away anytime in the near future, but good luck trying to spin that to the American voter when midterm campaigning starts.

AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure. Get on board boys she’s on a roll.

It depends on how much pork that dems stuff their faces with

Real infrastructure is ok

But teaching african men how to clean their penis is wasted spending

AOC tears down the GOP talking points on inflation. It’s not monetary policy it’s specific industries with specific causes and the answer is improved infrastructure. Get on board boys she’s on a roll.

Of course you’d believe anything that retard says.

I don't give a shit what she says or what he says. I'm smart enough to know what my wallet says. But I'll take her advice on making a Harvey Wall-banger.

Inflation is soaring due to massive government spending....
So “no”. You’re not in the industry. Ok. Well I’ll put internet troll opinion below congresswoman and my actual work experience.

So “no”. You’re not in the industry. Ok. Well I’ll put internet troll opinion below congresswoman and my actual work experience.

From what we can tell, the squad (along with K. Harris) is below whoever they are trying to influence.

Which in some cases is pretty gross.

LOL< she, like you is an empty meat suit.

badbob85037
You need to edit your post. You made it look like you were quoting me and that’s not my quote. I’m not stupid like your quote is. Learn how to work the tools on the website. Post #47

LMAO good grief you Dems are mush brains. Inflation is not a problem? Are you morons completely oblivious to the historic inflation in housing which drives half the damn economy? The HUGE price increases have nothing to do with stupid shit Biden policy on energy which also drives prices across the economy?

Dumb ass Dem policy jacks up the prices. They can't deny it so they claim its "temporary" Christ Dems do everyone a favor and just stop talking. :eusa_hand:

That is the first thing I heard or read from the lady that I agree with. One point I didn't buy was her argument about the lack of ports. I've seen a few times over the past months articles on one aspect of higher cost and shortages of goods dependent on shipping. Problem has been the lack of containers which weren't being sent back to Asia during the pandemic. There could be a problem with lack of ports but first allow the container problem to work itself out and next (better yet) prioritize policies that make production of these goods here in America affordable, or at least within the NAFTA trio of countries.

Forum List

Back