AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

Once again, one our resident idiots promotes lies and propaganda about the virus, in general and omnicron in particular. Why are you people so determined to lie? Why are you trying to keep the virus circulating? Don't you want this to be over?

This is what you get when you go to Florida which has no rules, and where mask mandates don't exist. A few weeks ago you were howling because AOC wasn't wearing a mask on vacation. She thinks the rules don't apply to the elites like her. Well this is what happens when you don't wear a mask.

This only mistake here is YOURS. No one said you can't get covid if you're vaccinated. Dr. Faucci said the vaccines are 95% effective, which means that 5% of the people who are vaccinated will get covid. That's also what Biden, and the MSM have said since the beginning.

They've also said to get boosted and wear a mask in public, because the vaccines only have a 70% efficacy against the omnicron variant, so there is a greater likelihood of getting omnicron if you don't wear a mask.

OAC's infection is proof positive that going without a mask, even outdoors, is just asking for it.
Here is what Biden said. "“You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” Now, tell me where he is not lying in the statement. https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...-biden-inflates-jobs-impact-from-his-policies

At least do research. :rolleyes:

Okay, let me try to set you straight on where i stand with Progressives.

At first, it was "try to communicate with the Progressives because it is beneath me to lower myself to their standards". The Progressives were nasty back at me, because niceness is considered weakness to a Progressive.
Then i started getting angry with Progressives, then those creatures started name calling or using religion to try to get me to shut up about the truth.
Now i just "war" with the progressives, because they wont listen to shit, while they rant and rave, while burning down cities and murdering each other.

I am old school, "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" i gave up turning the other cheek decades ago. You can thank a progressive slave for that.
What really fucks them up is when you agree with them. If you agree, there's nothing to fight about and all they want is a fight, miserable, sad, sorry creatures that they are.

How many times has the one about Biden been posted IN THIS THREAD.

That's how stupid Dragonlady is. She thinks she can lie when proof she is a liar is posted upthread about 3 posts. :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Nostra you are one of the most prepared and best posters here. But there is zero chance you can calculate how stupid Dragonlady is. That would take like Will Hunting type math skills.

Once again, one our resident idiots promotes lies and propaganda about the virus, in general and omnicron in particular. Why are you people so determined to lie? Why are you trying to keep the virus circulating? Don't you want this to be over?

This is what you get when you go to Florida which has no rules, and where mask mandates don't exist. A few weeks ago you were howling because AOC wasn't wearing a mask on vacation. She thinks the rules don't apply to the elites like her. Well this is what happens when you don't wear a mask.

This only mistake here is YOURS. No one said you can't get covid if you're vaccinated. Dr. Faucci said the vaccines are 95% effective, which means that 5% of the people who are vaccinated will get covid. That's also what Biden, and the MSM have said since the beginning.

They've also said to get boosted and wear a mask in public, because the vaccines only have a 70% efficacy against the omnicron variant, so there is a greater likelihood of getting omnicron if you don't wear a mask.

OAC's infection is proof positive that going without a mask, even outdoors, is just asking for it.
"Omnicron"?

If you left wing tribalists cannot call out something so obvious, you are not EVER worth listening to.

If you do not condemn AOC's behavior, you condone it...therefore, no vax or mask mandates should be adhered to by ANYONE...because you frauds do not believe in them yourselves.

It's RIDICULOUS these left wingnuts rewrite history EVERY SINGLE DAY!

They lie, then challenge us to disprove their KNOWING LIES.

It's ok, we have the receipts.

1641843493125.png

It'll be hard for them to reach your face while you're standing and they're rolling around in shit.
If only that were true.

I was okay and able to take the shit until the first TDS case among people I knew personally. I'd known a woman for thirty years and adored her daughter and her biracial grandson, until I became, in her eyes, a sexist and a racist because I didn't jump on the TrumpHate Train fast enough to suit her. That was my first glimpse of the leftist poison crazy hate, and it just gets more and more malicious by the day.

Fuck them and anyone who looks remotely like them. They are subhuman. They are vermin and I do not tolerate vermin in my life.

Last edited:
I don't think you're going to lose ground by not suggesting that left wingers should die. You're not going to lose if you start to show some compassion instead.
I've never met a cockroach I felt compassion for. The only world I want them to inhabit is on the other side of a tall wall, in a country that is not mine.

I've never met a cockroach I felt compassion for. The only world I want them to inhabit is on the other side of a tall wall, in a country that is not mine.
They're not cockroaches; they're people. Mortals just like you with hopes, fears and a limited perspective due to being human.

Forum List

Back