AOC tests positive for Covid after her Miami “getaway”

We were told by WHO that we couldn`t get Covid?
1641840170375.png

Has she been flown in a helicopter to a hospital yet? I guess she’s tougher than some. ;)

Lefties. How do you expect us who are NOT left wing extremists to take you seriously when you won’t call out blatant hypocrisy from your side?

AOC isnt follwing her own rules……so why the hell should I follow the AOC rules that she is not following?

Explain that to me.

-AOC says certain rules should be followed by all.
-AOC DOES NOT FOLLOW THOSE RULES
-AOC therefore should be marginalized and ignored as a worthless piece of trash.

Lefties. How do you expect us who are left wing extremists to take you seriously when you won’t call out blatant hypocrisy from your side?

AOC isnt follwing her own rules……so why the hell should I follow the AOC rules that she is not following?

Explain that to me.

-AOC says certain rules should be followed by all.
-AOC DOES NOT FOLLOW THOSE RULES
-AOC therefore should be marginalized and ignored as a worthless piece of trash.
Okay what are those AOC rules?

I think it's unreasonable to compare American lefties to Hitler. Also you can fight an enemy while still having compassion and forgiveness. It doesn't mean letting a violent and deranged person kill you and your loved ones. I think it's more about what's in your mind and heart, and also about proportional force.

Killing AOC would be wrong. I hope you're not serious.
Okay, let me try to set you straight on where i stand with Progressives.

At first, it was "try to communicate with the Progressives because it is beneath me to lower myself to their standards". The Progressives were nasty back at me, because niceness is considered weakness to a Progressive.
Then i started getting angry with Progressives, then those creatures started name calling or using religion to try to get me to shut up about the truth.
Now i just "war" with the progressives, because they wont listen to shit, while they rant and rave, while burning down cities and murdering each other.

I am old school, "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" i gave up turning the other cheek decades ago. You can thank a progressive slave for that.

Okay, let me try to set you straight on where i stand with Progressives.

At first, it was "try to communicate with the Progressives because it is beneath me to lower myself to their standards". The Progressives were nasty back at me, because niceness is considered weakness to a Progressive.
Then i started getting angry with Progressives, then those creatures started name calling or using religion to try to get me to shut up about the truth.
Now i just "war" with the progressives, because they wont listen to shit, while they rant and rave, while burning down cities and murdering each other.

I am old school, "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth" i gave up turning the other cheek decades ago. You can thank a progressive slave for that.
By comparing Progressives to Hitler.....

Why the love of Hitler man?

Can't be. Nobody as smart and informed as AOC could possibly get COVID. This must be a mistake. Anyway, she's vaccinated so she can't catch COVID according to Fauci, Biden, MSNBC, CNN and the federal health bureaucracy.

Once again, one our resident idiots promotes lies and propaganda about the virus, in general and omnicron in particular. Why are you people so determined to lie? Why are you trying to keep the virus circulating? Don't you want this to be over?

This is what you get when you go to Florida which has no rules, and where mask mandates don't exist. A few weeks ago you were howling because AOC wasn't wearing a mask on vacation. She thinks the rules don't apply to the elites like her. Well this is what happens when you don't wear a mask.

This only mistake here is YOURS. No one said you can't get covid if you're vaccinated. Dr. Faucci said the vaccines are 95% effective, which means that 5% of the people who are vaccinated will get covid. That's also what Biden, and the MSM have said since the beginning.

They've also said to get boosted and wear a mask in public, because the vaccines only have a 70% efficacy against the omnicron variant, so there is a greater likelihood of getting omnicron if you don't wear a mask.

OAC's infection is proof positive that going without a mask, even outdoors, is just asking for it.

Once again, one our resident idiots promotes lies and propaganda about the virus, in general and omnicron in particular. Why are you people so determined to lie? Why are you trying to keep the virus circulating? Don't you want this to be over?

This is what you get when you go to Florida which has no rules, and where mask mandates don't exist. A few weeks ago you were howling because AOC wasn't wearing a mask on vacation. She thinks the rules don't apply to the elites like her. Well this is what happens when you don't wear a mask.

This only mistake here is YOURS. No one said you can't get covid if you're vaccinated. Dr. Faucci said the vaccines are 95% effective, which means that 5% of the people who are vaccinated will get covid. That's also what Biden, and the MSM have said since the beginning.

They've also said to get boosted and wear a mask in public, because the vaccines only have a 70% efficacy against the omnicron variant, so there is a greater likelihood of getting omnicron if you don't wear a mask.

OAC's infection is proof positive that going without a mask, even outdoors, is just asking for it.
No one said you can't get covid if you're vaccinated.

Yet another of your provable lies, you lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit.

1641841260656.png

Well this is what happens when you don't wear a mask.

Masks don't work, Dumbass. Says so right on the box.

1641842329763.png

Forum List

Back