AOC urges workers to start a work boycott

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
When your employer re-opens the business and wants you to go back to work, simply tell him your on a "work boycott" so you can sit on your butt for another month and collect unemployment. I know some people that have been on a work boycott most of their adult life and they all seem to be leftists.

Listen to what she said:

“We talk about this idea of ‘reopening society,’ only in America does [President Trump] — when the president tweets about liberation, does he mean ‘go back to work,'” Ocasio-Cortez said. “When we have this discussion about going back or reopening, I think a lot of people should just say, ‘no, we’re not going back to that. We’re not going back to working 70 hour weeks just so that we can put food on the table and not even feel any sort of semblance of security in our lives."

Americans want to go back to work, not sit around and collect checks from the government.

Last edited:
When your employer re-opens the business and wants you to go back to work, simply tell him your on "work boycott" so you can sit on your butt for another month and collect unemployment. I know some people that have been on a work boycott most of their adult life and they all seem to be leftists.

Then after their boycott they can run for her seat...and do nothing for a couple of years.

When your employer re-opens the business and wants you to go back to work, simply tell him your on "work boycott" so you can sit on your butt for another month and collect unemployment. I know some people that have been on a work boycott most of their adult life and they all seem to be leftists.

Listen to what she said:

“We talk about this idea of ‘reopening society,’ only in America does [President Trump] — when the president tweets about liberation, does he mean ‘go back to work,'” Ocasio-Cortez said. “When we have this discussion about going back or reopening, I think a lot of people should just say, ‘no, we’re not going back to that. We’re not going back to working 70 hour weeks just so that we can put food on the table and not even feel any sort of semblance of security in our lives."

Americans want to go back to work, not sit around and collect checks from the government.

More...right..wing..faux..outrage...I'm sorry, is she your representative?
She scares you, doesn't she?

Then after their boycott they can run for her seat...and do nothing for a couple of years.
Could be labor organizer is something she is looking for in her next gig, after the election or census put her out. But, she doesn't look tough enough to be Jimmy Hoffa in a skirt. Whatever she does, we can be glad when she is off the national stage. Both parties in that state should be ashamed.

Listen to what she said:

Her stupidity offends us.

Listen to what she said:

As Trump does to us on the other side.
I would suggest...IGNORE!..but...she's a representative from a district in NY. One of 435. Trump is (oyi, about ready to throw up in my mouth) Commander in Chief...Sad...

Listen to what she said:

I would suggest...IGNORE!..but...she's a representative from a district in NY. One of 435. Trump is (oyi, about ready to throw up in my mouth) Commander in Chief...Sad...

AOC is stupid, president Trump isn't. Is AOC a billionaire (blues said sarcastically) :itsok:

Listen to what she said:

AOC is stupid, president Trump isn't. Is AOC a billionaire (blues said sarcastically) :itsok:

Yeah..except she isn't President...and Trump is...not said sarcastically.:auiqs.jpg:

55802395_2209714922428918_6835438437244338176_n.jpg

When your employer re-opens the business and wants you to go back to work, simply tell him your on a "work boycott" so you can sit on your butt for another month and collect unemployment. I know some people that have been on a work boycott most of their adult life and they all seem to be leftists.

Listen to what she said:

She's so helpful... :dev3: It's like she's gone AWOL from any responsibility to actually ADDRESS or PARTICIPATE in the whole event... It's over her head or between her ears.. But she has NO CLUE as to the pickle we're in... I'd say she's more tone deaf and arrogant and selfish than Pelosi -- but it's a close call.. The 2 of them are DEADWOOD in terms of building anything...

Listen to what she said:

What scares me is that Boston U gave her an "economics" degree... I can't imagine how that happened unless the world is ABOUT to end and they needed to use up the diplomas...

Listen to what she said:

Yeah..except she isn't President...and Trump is...not said sarcastically.:auiqs.jpg:
Would you like her to be President? She's an idiot...always has been...always will be! She's a younger Maxine Waters.

Listen to what she said:

What scares me is that Boston U gave her an "economics" degree... I can't imagine how that happened unless the world is ABOUT to end and they needed to use up the diplomas...
I got my MBA from BU...having that piece of work graduate from the same school kind of devalues my degree.

Forum List

Back