🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC wants to ban bump stocks

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter

How many of you liberals are with her on this???

Go AOC go AOC go go go AOC!!!

What's the purpose of a bump stock?

Fire AT a large group of people quickly and not very accurately?
I doubt most demos know this but you can bump fire almost any semi auto rifle with out any device plus there are a lot of other devices on the market that simulate full auto fire like a bump fire stock.
We dont use them as robert and myself perfer the real thing and own class 2 weapons as do some of our freinds.
Bump fire stocks are illegal here in florida .a Republican govorner did that not a liberal and im ok with it.

Class 2 weapons and devices such as suppressors are expensive some run well over 30000 for class 2 weapons and supressors can run over 1500 . o add on 200 for a federal tax stamp also.
Both have to be approved by the atf and take about a year to get approved.
Liberals seem to think machine guns and supressors grow on trees I think they get that from watching to many movies.
You can only buy class 2 weapons made before 1986 .

If I reacall right there have only been 3 or 4 incidents of a legally owned machine gun used illegally in decades.

She is a tad late

Trump administration moves to ban bump stocks

2000.jpeg

I doubt most demos know this but you can bump fire almost any semi auto rifle with out any device plus there are a lot of other devices on the market that simulate full auto fire like a bump fire stock.
We dont use them as robert and myself perfer the real thing and own class 2 weapons as do some of our freinds.
Bump fire stocks are illegal here in florida .a Republican govorner did that not a liberal and im ok with it.

Class 2 weapons and devices such as suppressors are expensive some run well over 30000 for class 2 weapons and supressors can run over 1500 . o add on 200 for a federal tax stamp also.
Liberals seem to think machine guns and supressors grow on trees I think they get that from watching to many movies.

If I reacall right there have only been 3 or 4 incidents of a legally owned machine gun used illegally in decades.

I can mimic a rifle bump-stock with my Ruger 9mm by hooking my thumb through a belt loop and keeping the trigger pulled

I agree with her.

If only that fat slob Trump would do something!

He won't because he is not governing in the best interest of the nation, only for the 30 percent who SHD.

Ummm...hasn't it already been banned?
Trump administration bans bump stocks, device used in Las Vegas shooting
yeah, I thought they were banned after the Las Vegas massacre?

It was signed in December of last year.

LOL! Your boy Trump had to pay out 25 million for fraud.

Bullshit....why do you rodents always spin to Trump when you get caught lying or one of your freaks gets their ass handed to them? This thread is about AOC and what a dipshit sleazy bitch she is.

I'm betting AOC is next going to push for woman to get the vote. And then perhaps she'll free the slaves.

i guess them Class 2 tests work then.

Bump stocks and similar devices seem to be a creative (liberal?) way of getting around government regulations.

You know, instead of training children, teachers, houses of faith, & concertgoers to prep for being shot, we could just: -Pass Universal Background checks (#HR8!) -Disarm domestic abusers -Mandate safe storage -Ban bump stocks, semiautos, & high cap mags designed to kill people

High capacity magazines are "designed to kill people"? :lol:
So what's "safe storage"....at the bottom of a lake? How about calling shotguns "machine guns" because each shell contains multiple pellets? Pssst.....your ilk can disguise your intentions with all the weasel words in the book....we've heard them all.....ain't happening. Only way to stop mass-shootings is someone firing at the shooter...period.

New Zealand has shown us how to combat gun violence. We could learn from them...

54799304_2159040127467005_2898477405763010560_n.png

You know, instead of training children, teachers, houses of faith, & concertgoers to prep for being shot, we could just: -Pass Universal Background checks (#HR8!) -Disarm domestic abusers -Mandate safe storage -Ban bump stocks, semiautos, & high cap mags designed to kill people

So what's "safe storage"....at the bottom of a lake? How about calling shotguns "machine guns" because each shell contains multiple pellets? Pssst.....your ilk can disguise your intentions with all the weasel words in the book....we've heard them all.....ain't happening. Only way to stop mass-shootings is someone firing at the shooter...period.

New Zealand has shown us how to combat gun violence. We could learn from them...

That might actually make a difference in NZ. In the US our police face gang bangers with fully auto AKs regularly and they are already illegal. False sense of security.

What is the purpose of having a car that will exceed the speed limit?

What's the purpose of having beer sold in case lots to a single individual?

What is the purpose of smoking cigarettes? BTW, did you know your odds, as a NONSMOKER, is that you stand a greater chance of dying from second hand smoke than by a firearm?

What's the purpose of owning a functional M1 Abrams?
Lol
Small arms jackass

That might actually make a difference in NZ. In the US our police face gang bangers with fully auto AKs regularly and they are already illegal. False sense of security.

You can thank the NRA for helping to facilitate the "gang bangers with fully auto AKs". The NRA wants EVERYONE to have access to guns - even if you're batshit crazy. The NRA reminds me of the old western gunrunners.

You can thank the NRA for helping to facilitate the "gang bangers with fully auto AKs". The NRA wants EVERYONE to have access to guns - even if you're batshit crazy. The NRA reminds me of the old western gunrunners.

Why keep lying about the NRA.....everybody here knows the NRA promotes gun-safety and background checks. If you're tired of Americans being murdered, stop importing illegal beaners and ragheads by the millions who have no respect for our laws or culture.

It's not the NRA bringing fully auto AKs into this country. It's criminal gangs.

Why keep lying about the NRA.....everybody here knows the NRA promotes gun-safety and background checks. If you're tired of Americans being murdered, stop importing illegal beaners and ragheads by the millions who have no respect for our laws or culture.

Bullshit. I was an NRA member for many years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977.

How NRA’s true believers converted a marksmanship group into a mighty gun lobby

Bullshit. I was an NRA member for many years - until it was hijacked by radicals in 1977.

Great, show me where they are importing and distributing fully auto weapons.

The NRA promotes lax gun laws. Everyone knows that. Don't you?

Lax gun laws in Indiana fuel gun violence in Chicago

The NRA promotes lax gun laws. Everyone knows that. Don't you?

Lax gun laws in Indiana fuel gun violence in Chicago
They aren't the ones supplying gang bangers with fully autos.

Forum List

Back