🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AOC wants to ban bump stocks

She's an idiot.

She has more twitter followers than Pelosi. She’s the leader of the party
Didn’t Trump move to ban bump stocks?
Trump also supported an assault weapons ban and longer wait times to buy a gun in his book the pseudocons rave about.

I keep telling these pseudocons who have a crush on AOC that she has learned all her tricks from her fellow New Yorker, and they are working just as well for her as they did for the other huckster.

AOC is for whatever The Justice Democrats PAC is for.

Wake up, you idiot liberal sheep.

You know, instead of training children, teachers, houses of faith, & concertgoers to prep for being shot, we could just: -Pass Universal Background checks (#HR8!) -Disarm domestic abusers -Mandate safe storage -Ban bump stocks, semiautos, & high cap mags designed to kill people

High capacity magazines are "designed to kill people"? :lol:
So what's "safe storage"....at the bottom of a lake? How about calling shotguns "machine guns" because each shell contains multiple pellets? Pssst.....your ilk can disguise your intentions with all the weasel words in the book....we've heard them all.....ain't happening. Only way to stop mass-shootings is someone firing at the shooter...period.

New Zealand has shown us how to combat gun violence. We could learn from them...

54799304_2159040127467005_2898477405763010560_n.png
That might actually make a difference in NZ. In the US our police face gang bangers with fully auto AKs regularly and they are already illegal. False sense of security.

I promised the Mods that I would comment first about how stupid something is before I put my signature meme that hits it dead on the head. Well, cupcake, the Gangbangers certainly don't have full auto AKs and never have. In fact, the last Gang Bangers that had fully Auto weapons worked for Al Capone and his types. So you get an award. You certainly earned it.

upload_2019-3-22_10-8-59.jpeg

You know, instead of training children, teachers, houses of faith, & concertgoers to prep for being shot, we could just: -Pass Universal Background checks (#HR8!) -Disarm domestic abusers -Mandate safe storage -Ban bump stocks, semiautos, & high cap mags designed to kill people

So what's "safe storage"....at the bottom of a lake? How about calling shotguns "machine guns" because each shell contains multiple pellets? Pssst.....your ilk can disguise your intentions with all the weasel words in the book....we've heard them all.....ain't happening. Only way to stop mass-shootings is someone firing at the shooter...period.
Your a moron high capacity mags are not designed to kill people dumb ass.

New Zealand has shown us how to combat gun violence. We could learn from them...

54799304_2159040127467005_2898477405763010560_n.png
First off pin head there are around 5 million ar 15s in the usa and then you have the sks the ak the akm the stuer aug the mi carbine the m1 and a ton of others your probally looking at close to 10 million semi auto rifles. How do you plan on banning and confiscation of all of these. Newzeland is a small nation that has not got a gun culture like us .also its part of our constitutional rights .
If Americans didnt have guns then you would be saying god safe the queen or watching the ss walk in your neighborhood.
Maybe if liberal judges would put gang bangers in kail and drug dealers gun violence would be cut down .5 million ar 15s probally owned by 1 million to 1.5 million gun owner and a hand full a year are used illegally and pin heads like you want to take them from law abiding citizens.

No, they high capacity mags are not designed to kill people, they are designed to kill LOTS of people. Your tired diatribe has been said over and over and shown as just plain BS. You are just repeating the fruitcakiness that your handlers have been feeding you. Guess what, not only do you get another award, but you get another bronze leaf to go with it.

upload_2019-3-22_10-13-17.jpeg
upload_2019-3-22_10-13-31.png

She's an idiot.
She has more twitter followers than Pelosi. She’s the leader of the party
Make sense, the Dem party is full of stupid morons.

If it makes you feel any better......
Those same stupid morons took over Venezuela and plunged it into choas & anarchy.....they'll probably do the same here.....just a matter of time
(because other than our constant crying on forums, we aren't putting up a fight at all)

And remember kids.....

ALL THAT IS REQUIRED FOR EVIL (AND STUPID) PEOPLE TO PREVAIL....IS FOR SUPPOSEDLY "GOOD" PEOPLE TO DO NOTHING
Edmund Burke kinda said that

We could.. but first, we'd have to have lobotomies.

I can't believe these tards are so stupid that they think a bump stock is so inaccurate it would entirely miss a giant crowd of people. :lol:

The idea is to hit that giant crowd with as many rounds as possible, dipshits.

It's not like the guy was sighting on specific people from that distance.

Goddam, I can't believe I actually have to explain this. :aug08_031:

Forum List

Back