AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

e78609c0-5337-11eb-828a-fbdfc5888f30_800_420.jpeg

This guy almost became AOC’s boss. He might have finger raped her like Joe Biden did to Tara Reade.

Ah, the rabid right rumor mongers at it again. Gotta love the stupidity of their flock.

King Trudblossum taught you well little flowers.

You were scared of this guy becoming your king because liberals are whiny snowflakes.

This guy almost overthrew the USA government. All 350 million people, the military, everything...we almost were ruled by this guy.

Guns? No.

With his hat and bare chest the almost got the nuclear football.

Looks like a friend of mine from back in the 70's when good acid was still really cheap.

Alone he's a momma's boy. But I understand why a small woman, who the rabid right press has put a target on, would be afraid of an out of control rabid right wing mob rampaging through the Capitol Complex looking for certain Congress people..

Ah, the rabid right rumor mongers at it again. Gotta love the stupidity of their flock.

You were scared of this guy becoming your king because liberals are whiny snowflakes.

This guy almost overthrew the USA government. All 350 million people, the military, everything...we almost were ruled by this guy.

Guns? No.

Looks like a friend of mine from back in the 70's when good acid was still really cheap.

Alone he's a momma's boy. But I understand why a small woman, who the rabid right press has put a target on, would be afraid of an out of control rabid right wing mob rampaging through the Capitol Complex looking for certain Congress people..

Sorry, her lying has put a target on her.

Yes. This guy almost took over the world.

Were you scared? How is your therapy going?

Left wing faggots are scared of this guy taking over the country. :aargh:

VikingGuyJake-Angeli-570x355.jpg

:laugh:

Never underestimate someone carrying a flag and bullhorn.

Looks like a Neanderthal Spear to me, with flag attached, Did they use bullhorns to beat and try to murder the cops too?

I read the article but it is very confusing. Is the Rep. saying AOC made it all up?
The GOP rep, who was also evacuated from the same building, is cherry picking a bit.

What is interesting is seeing the frauds in this thread make a bigger deal of this than of an attempted insurrection.
It's another attempt to minimize, like insisting Officer Sicknick died of a coincidental stroke, nothing to do with his injuries by the rioters.

AOC is a drama queen; we all know that. But it sounds as if it was a truly frightening experience for her.

It sounds as if she's trying to pretend it was more "truly frightening" than it actually was.

But sure, go ahead and defend and dismiss her outright lies while trying to claim some sort of "moral judgement" about others. That'll work.
I read the article but it is very confusing. Is the Rep. saying AOC made it all up?
The GOP rep, who was also evacuated from the same building, is cherry picking a bit.

What is interesting is seeing the frauds in this thread make a bigger deal of this than of an attempted insurrection.
It's another attempt to minimize, like insisting Officer Sicknick died of a coincidental stroke, nothing to do with his injuries by the rioters.

AOC is a drama queen; we all know that. But it sounds as if it was a truly frightening experience for her.

It sounds as if she's trying to pretend it was more "truly frightening" than it actually was.

But sure, go ahead and defend and dismiss her outright lies while trying to claim some sort of "moral judgement" about others. That'll work.
Guilty conscience? Good. If you see moral judgment in my posts on this, it's because you know it was all wrong. I didn't have to remind you.

Did you see the bit from the Katie Porter (post 105)? AOC was in a panic. She was scared out of her wits.

Liberls, face it. AOC was not in the Capitol and she lied.

Period. Just call her a liar.
Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

AOC, was in Representative Katy Porter's office hiding during the attack.

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

You do realize thats not what she sai...right. She said HER office, HER bathroom, HER closet.
Porter's....and Porter confirms it.
And what was sad is that Katy was trying to calm AOC down, saying that don't worry, I've got it, I have the experience of being a mother, I can keep my wits during an emergency, I have the experience...kind of stuff.

And Katy said AOC' s response was, " I just want to live, to be a mother!" No doubt, AOC was very traumatized by the attack, terrorized.

Guns? No.

AOC is a liar.

Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

You do realize thats not what she sai...right. She said HER office, HER bathroom, HER closet.
Porter's....and Porter confirms it.
And what was sad is that Katy was trying to calm AOC down, saying that don't worry, I've got it, I have the experience of being a mother, I can keep my wits during an emergency, I have the experience...

And Katy said AOC' s response was, " I just want to live, to be a mother!" No doubt, AOC was very traumatized by the attack, terrorized.
AOC is a lying propaganda parrot, just like you.

Oh, cut the crap, Lushy. AOC likes to call attention to herself by lying her ass off, and then her sycophants come around with even more vapidity in their desperate defenses. :laughing0301:
YOU cut the crap you ugly bitch (anyone who names themselves "beautress" HAS to be compensating for some serious ugly). There is no doubt that had that Mob caught AOC in the Capitol (yes she was there with the rest of Congress when the murderous mob breached the Capitol) that they would have torn her to shreds.

We can all see the hatred she generates and that Mob had already killed several and intended to Kill Pence and Pelosi

yeah there are lots of left wing nut cases that if they had the opportunity to get close to Republicans they would be looking to tear them to shreds. You’re trying to milk a dead cow with your arguments. No we shouldn’t feel sorry for AOC, and yes, she’s a con artist.

Guns? No.

Right, the media is only allowed to go after Trump, LWNJs are out of bounds

And she was raped!
EVERYTHING she claims now should be looked on with doubt and suspicion. We suspected she was a
not very bright liar and story teller before. Now we are certain she is!
That includes her teary story of sexual assault brought on by her experience in the Capitol building on Jan. 6th...
which did not happen!.

She took all the rope and hanged herself. Alexandria Ocasio Smollett.

Last edited:

Nope...

one of her tweets suggests otherwise. Shes saying Capital complex now

Last edited:

Guilty conscience? Good. If you see moral judgment in my posts on this, it's because you know it was all wrong. I didn't have to remind you.

Did you see the bit from the Katie Porter (post 105)? AOC was in a panic. She was scared out of her wits.

Hardly. Hate to break it to you, but I don't feel guilty when Democrats order me to. But thanks for revealing YOUR guilty conscience with that little exercise in "I don't hear what you say; I hear what the voices in my head tell me you said."

Hardly. Hate to break it to you, but I don't feel guilty when Democrats order me to. But thanks for revealing YOUR guilty conscience with that little exercise in "I don't hear what you say; I hear what the voices in my head tell me you said."
You're the one feeling guilty, not me. LOL

Nope...

one of her tweets suggests otherwise
Missed it, can you repost it?

Guns? No.

Can we apply that to lying trump and his lying cultists? Sure, why not. Targets on them.

Democrats yesterday- “AOC

Nope...

one of her tweets suggests otherwise
Missed it, can you repost it?

yes Ill look now. She is now claiming she was in the capital complex. Its a little different than being in the building that was attacked.

So afraid she simply lied her ass off!

Forum List

Back