AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

Ah, the rabid right rumor mongers at it again. Gotta love the stupidity of their flock.

King Trudblossum taught you well little flowers.

You were scared of this guy becoming your king because liberals are whiny snowflakes.

e78609c0-5337-11eb-828a-fbdfc5888f30_800_420.jpeg

This guy almost overthrew the USA government. All 350 million people, the military, everything...we almost were ruled by this guy.

Guns? No.

With his hat and bare chest the almost got the nuclear football.

Looks like a friend of mine from back in the 70's when good acid was still really cheap.

Alone he's a momma's boy. But I understand why a small woman, who the rabid right press has put a target on, would be afraid of an out of control rabid right wing mob rampaging through the Capitol Complex looking for certain Congress people..
AOC is a liar.

My God. A liar in Congress! Hold the Presses! We've got a new Head Line here.

Ah, the rabid right rumor mongers at it again. Gotta love the stupidity of their flock.

You were scared of this guy becoming your king because liberals are whiny snowflakes.

This guy almost overthrew the USA government. All 350 million people, the military, everything...we almost were ruled by this guy.

Guns? No.

Looks like a friend of mine from back in the 70's when good acid was still really cheap.

Alone he's a momma's boy. But I understand why a small woman, who the rabid right press has put a target on, would be afraid of an out of control rabid right wing mob rampaging through the Capitol Complex looking for certain Congress people..

Sorry, her lying has put a target on her.

Alexandra Ocasio-Smollett

Liberls, face it. AOC was not in the Capitol and she lied.

Period. Just call her a liar.
Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

AOC, was in Representative Katy Porter's office hiding during the attack.

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

one of her tweets suggests otherwise
Missed it, can you repost it?

Democrats yesterday- “AOC

Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

yes Ill look now. She is now claiming she was in the capital complex. Its a little different than being in the building that was attacked.

Didn't she say she was in her office when she was first told about the mobs breach? The mob knew where the offices were and how to get there.

Nope...

yes Ill look now. She is now claiming she was in the capital complex. Its a little different than being in the building that was attacked.

Didn't she say she was in her office when she was first told about the mobs breach? The mob knew where the offices were and how to get there.

How do you know the mob knew where her office is? The point is she wasn’t in the Capital building. Yesterday people on this board were saying she was, today it’s capital complex

Guns? No.

Parroting neo fascists trivializing "Trump's Traitors" by diverting to a familiar target.

Hate. The Rabid Rights favorite emotion.

Guns? No.

Parroting neo fascists trivializing "Trump's Traitors" by diverting to a familiar target.

Why do you people have to go around faking "hate crimes" for attention? Was Daddy that bad to you?

Nope...

How do you know the mob knew where her office is? The point is she wasn’t in the Capital building. Yesterday people on this board were saying she was, today it’s capital complex

Oh just a guess. LOL.

Desk2.jpg

Guns? No.

AOC is a liar.

Once again you show what hypocrites leftists are. All we heard for 4 years was "Trump is a liar....Trump is a liar"...

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

yeah so how does that prove anyone knew where AOC’s office was? Furthermore no one was in the same building as her office. That’s kind of the big point you’re missing.

Guns? No.

Why do you people have to go around faking "hate crimes" for attention? Was Daddy that bad to you?

Who exactly is this "you people" you're trying to conflate me with?

Are you one of them nutters who think that Trumps Mob's assault on the Congress while carrying out it's 4 year Constitutional duty was a false flag events too?

I've heard that a lot of Russians have "Daddy Issues"

She absolutely WAS in the Capitol when the attack began. She was in the House Chambers as were all the other members of the House.

She fled to her office when that Chamber was evacuated.
Prove it, or stop lying.

Guns? No.

AOC is a liar.

Once again you show what hypocrites leftists are. All we heard for 4 years was "Trump is a liar....Trump is a liar"...

There are liars then there are Tommy Flanigan level liars.

Guns? No.

Who exactly is this "you people" you're trying to conflate me with?

Are you one of them nutters who think that Trumps Mob's assault on the Congress while carrying out it's 4 year Constitutional duty was a false flag events too?

I've heard that a lot of Russians have "Daddy Issues"
Idiot libs.

I read the article but it is very confusing. Is the Rep. saying AOC made it all up?
The GOP rep, who was also evacuated from the same building, is cherry picking a bit.

What is interesting is seeing the frauds in this thread make a bigger deal of this than of an attempted insurrection.
It's another attempt to minimize, like insisting Officer Sicknick died of a coincidental stroke, nothing to do with his injuries by the rioters.

AOC is a drama queen; we all know that. But it sounds as if it was a truly frightening experience for her.

It sounds as if she's trying to pretend it was more "truly frightening" than it actually was.

But sure, go ahead and defend and dismiss her outright lies while trying to claim some sort of "moral judgement" about others. That'll work.
I read the article but it is very confusing. Is the Rep. saying AOC made it all up?
The GOP rep, who was also evacuated from the same building, is cherry picking a bit.

What is interesting is seeing the frauds in this thread make a bigger deal of this than of an attempted insurrection.
It's another attempt to minimize, like insisting Officer Sicknick died of a coincidental stroke, nothing to do with his injuries by the rioters.

AOC is a drama queen; we all know that. But it sounds as if it was a truly frightening experience for her.

It sounds as if she's trying to pretend it was more "truly frightening" than it actually was.

But sure, go ahead and defend and dismiss her outright lies while trying to claim some sort of "moral judgement" about others. That'll work.
Guilty conscience? Good. If you see moral judgment in my posts on this, it's because you know it was all wrong. I didn't have to remind you.

Did you see the bit from the Katie Porter (post 105)? AOC was in a panic. She was scared out of her wits.

Hardly. Hate to break it to you, but I don't feel guilty when Democrats order me to. But thanks for revealing YOUR guilty conscience with that little exercise in "I don't hear what you say; I hear what the voices in my head tell me you said."
You're the one feeling guilty, not me. LOL

No, you're the one projecting your guilt onto me. "LOL"

Whenever you get up the guts to deal with my actual words, rather than deflecting onto what you "know" I really meant and never even remotely hinted at, do let me know. I won't hold my breath waiting.

Or you can go cry in the corner because your heroine was revealed to be a smarmy, lying sack of shit you can't create even a lame excuse for. Y'know, whatever.

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

yeah so how does that prove anyone knew where AOC’s office was? Furthermore no one was in the same building as her office. That’s kind of the big point you’re missing.

I don't believe the office doors are marked so it was a guessing game on whose office was where. She went to whatshernames nearby office first so there was other member there too. It can't be very far from the Chamber. They walked there during the first break.

She absolutely WAS in the Capitol when the attack began. She was in the House Chambers as were all the other members of the House.

She left the chamber. Escaped the building. Fought her way through the crowd. Made it down the street to the Cannon building where her office was and THEN her office was invaded by people only she could see.

It called the capitol it is not a capital.
I agree; she was in the capital. THREAD FAIL!
If you mean she was in DC yes she was in the Capitol, she was not in the Capital building so your response is an epic failure
DC is the Capital, the Capitol is the building. you've got it bassackwards.

She left the chamber. Escaped the building. Fought her way through the crowd. Made it down the street to the Cannon building where her office was and THEN her office was invaded by people only she could see.
It was a scene out of the Great Escape.
1612458027506.jpeg

Forum List

Back