AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

Democrats yesterday- “AOC
Liberls, face it. AOC was not in the Capitol and she lied.

Period. Just call her a liar.
Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

AOC, was in Representative Katy Porter's office hiding during the attack.

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

one of her tweets suggests otherwise
Missed it, can you repost it?

yes Ill look now. She is now claiming she was in the capital complex. Its a little different than being in the building that was attacked.

Didn't she say she was in her office when she was first told about the mobs breach? The mob knew where the offices were and how to get there.

How do you know the mob knew where her office is? The point is she wasn’t in the Capital building. Yesterday people on this board were saying she was, today it’s capital complex

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

yeah so how does that prove anyone knew where AOC’s office was? Furthermore no one was in the same building as her office. That’s kind of the big point you’re missing.

I don't believe the office doors are marked so it was a guessing game on whose office was where. She went to whatshernames nearby office first so there was other member there too. It can't be very far from the Chamber. They walked there during the first break.

You Progs LOVE Snopes...sorry kids, she WASN'T there.

What's True
Ocasio-Cortez wasn't in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate Chambers are located.

Y’know - this OP is so fucking sad & yet ANOTHER desperate attempt to minimalize the murderous thugs who terrorized our capitol under the direction of Dear Leader.
Oh NOES - So AOC was next door after being evacuated?
FUCK you people. Hope someone pokes you in the eye with a Rump Flag :mad:
After being evacuated---so she wasn't there---------I didn't see the building that she was actually in being broken into----

That's because it wasn't. Good chance most of those protesters/rioters didn't even know that building is part of the Capitol complex.

AOC said Cruz almost had her murdered...now we find she wasn't even in the capitol building. Dems are 100% phony liars.

Yeah she was inside the Capitol barricaded in the bathroom of her office.

Why? She wasn’t in the same building. Why was she hiding in the bathroom?

Yes, she was.

"She WAS there, she WAS she WAS!!! LOOK, she SAID she was, so that means it's TRUE!!"

Sorry, Sparky. Your stalker crush was lying to you.

SNOPES says this is mostly false.

"
What's True
Ocasio-Cortez wasn't in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate Chambers are located.

What's False
However, Ocasio-Cortez never claimed to be in the main Capitol building. When the attack on the Capitol began, Ocasio-Cortez was, as she stated, in her congressional office, which is located in a network of office buildings immediately surrounding the Capitol, and her office building was one of the two buildings that were evacuated."""

Snopes are dopes.

"
What's True

What's False
However, Ocasio-Cortez never claimed to be in the main Capitol building. When the attack on the Capitol began, Ocasio-Cortez was, as she stated, in her congressional office, which is located in a network of office buildings immediately surrounding the Capitol, and her office building was one of the two buildings that were evacuated."""

"Look, we've debunked a completely irrelevant point you weren't making!! That makes the point you WERE making - which we're avoiding entirely - untrue!!!"

Sorry, Sparky, but the point here isn't that we're saying, "Aha!!! She wasn't even IN the Capitol!!" It's that the building her office was in was never breached by rioters at all, so her thrilling tale of rioters banging on her door and shouting, "Where is she?!" in her hearing - and, in fact, her initial story that a group of rioters entered her actual office - was so much bullshit.

And it still is, and you haven't disproven that point in the slightest. You HAVE, however, proven our ongoing point that you are proud to eat Democrat shit if they hand you a fork.

"
What's True

What's False

Snopes are dopes.

Explains his comments

Oh, cut the crap, Lushy. AOC likes to call attention to herself by lying her ass off, and then her sycophants come around with even more vapidity in their desperate defenses. :laughing0301:
YOU cut the crap you ugly bitch (anyone who names themselves "beautress" HAS to be compensating for some serious ugly). There is no doubt that had that Mob caught AOC in the Capitol (yes she was there with the rest of Congress when the murderous mob breached the Capitol) that they would have torn her to shreds.

We can all see the hatred she generates and that Mob had already killed several and intended to Kill Pence and Pelosi
It's my relative's middle name that was also passed to me at birth. It means beautiful hair, nothing more. And when young, I was your typical army brat, and most plain. But I'm here defending my country's flag and those who died defending it from predators and the nation's jealous rivals if I must; and President Washington's Christian blessings there, as he bestowed on American citizens in most every public speech and important presidential documents that I read at the Library of Congress website in the past. One need not be Zsa Zsa Gabor to love one's country and love seeing state Capitol buildings of many other states than that of my birth. I feel that God took part in allowing my relatives here to welcome other relatives who arrived on the Mayflower 402 years ago.

Thank you for your cheesy and blind portrait and character assassinations of me . It keeps me humble, which is hard to do when you're as obedient and wonderful as I am. <giggle>

Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

yes Ill look now. She is now claiming she was in the capital complex. Its a little different than being in the building that was attacked.

Didn't she say she was in her office when she was first told about the mobs breach? The mob knew where the offices were and how to get there.

How do you know the mob knew where her office is? The point is she wasn’t in the Capital building. Yesterday people on this board were saying she was, today it’s capital complex

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

yeah so how does that prove anyone knew where AOC’s office was? Furthermore no one was in the same building as her office. That’s kind of the big point you’re missing.

I don't believe the office doors are marked so it was a guessing game on whose office was where. She went to whatshernames nearby office first so there was other member there too. It can't be very far from the Chamber. They walked there during the first break.

What's True

When did she ever said she was in the main Building. She said she was in her office looking over her lunch selection, when suddenly.........

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

What's True

When did she ever said she was in the main Building. She said she was in her office looking over her lunch selection, when suddenly.........

She decided to lie and make it about her...then expanded to claim she was sexual assaulted and suddenly suffers PTSD.

Lmao

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

What's True

How exactly does one get murdered by unarmed people that are half a mile away in another building made out of granite?

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

What's True

She decided to lie and make it about her...then expanded to claim she was sexual assaulted and suddenly suffers PTSD.

Lmao

The only lie propagated here is that one had to be inside the Capitol building to be afraid of Trumps enraged mob of deplorables.

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

What's True

How exactly does one get murdered by unarmed people that are half a mile away in another building made out of granite?

He's a coward demoquack, it might happen roflmao

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

What's True

Lmao

The only lie propagated here is that one had to be inside the Capitol building to be afraid of Trumps enraged mob of deplorables.

She lied, then expanded on it and you're fcking duped again

Sit down

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

What's True

Lmao

I was almost murdered by the falling towers on 9-11 while I watched them fall on my TV in San Diego.

Forum List

Back