AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

Democrats yesterday- “AOC
Liberls, face it. AOC was not in the Capitol and she lied.

Period. Just call her a liar.
Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

AOC, was in Representative Katy Porter's office hiding during the attack.

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

one of her tweets suggests otherwise
Missed it, can you repost it?

yes Ill look now. She is now claiming she was in the capital complex. Its a little different than being in the building that was attacked.

Didn't she say she was in her office when she was first told about the mobs breach? The mob knew where the offices were and how to get there.

How do you know the mob knew where her office is? The point is she wasn’t in the Capital building. Yesterday people on this board were saying she was, today it’s capital complex

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

yeah so how does that prove anyone knew where AOC’s office was? Furthermore no one was in the same building as her office. That’s kind of the big point you’re missing.

I don't believe the office doors are marked so it was a guessing game on whose office was where. She went to whatshernames nearby office first so there was other member there too. It can't be very far from the Chamber. They walked there during the first break.

You Progs LOVE Snopes...sorry kids, she WASN'T there.

What's True
Ocasio-Cortez wasn't in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate Chambers are located.

When did she ever said she was in the main Building. She said she was in her office looking over her lunch selection, when suddenly.........

LOL, she was NEVER in danger there were NO rioters where she was. They were in the capitol Bldg. She's a drama queen.

Nope...

As usual, Trumpists LIE....Why can't you all, ever stop lying? Why oh why oh why?

Considering your and Trumpist's hatred towards her, her office was not a safe place from the capitol terrorists....

yes Ill look now. She is now claiming she was in the capital complex. Its a little different than being in the building that was attacked.

Didn't she say she was in her office when she was first told about the mobs breach? The mob knew where the offices were and how to get there.

How do you know the mob knew where her office is? The point is she wasn’t in the Capital building. Yesterday people on this board were saying she was, today it’s capital complex

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

yeah so how does that prove anyone knew where AOC’s office was? Furthermore no one was in the same building as her office. That’s kind of the big point you’re missing.

I don't believe the office doors are marked so it was a guessing game on whose office was where. She went to whatshernames nearby office first so there was other member there too. It can't be very far from the Chamber. They walked there during the first break.

What's True
Ocasio-Cortez wasn't in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate Chambers are located.

When did she ever said she was in the main Building. She said she was in her office looking over her lunch selection, when suddenly.........

She decided to lie and make it about her...then expanded to claim she was sexual assaulted and suddenly suffers PTSD.

Lmao

The only lie propagated here is that one had to be inside the Capitol building to be afraid of Trumps enraged mob of deplorables.
Do you realize what that mob could have done if they wanted to? It was not an insurrection by any stretch of the imagination. They have you idiots conditioned to a point where you cannot possibly claim to have put any thought whatsoever behind what you are repeating. And it shows.

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

What's True

She decided to lie and make it about her...then expanded to claim she was sexual assaulted and suddenly suffers PTSD.

Lmao

The only lie propagated here is that one had to be inside the Capitol building to be afraid of Trumps enraged mob of deplorables.
I was almost murdered by the falling towers on 9-11 while I watched them fall on my TV in San Diego.
I ,myself, was choking on the dust outside my Midwestern home.

Ah, the rabid right rumor mongers at it again. Gotta love the stupidity of their flock.

King Trudblossum taught you well little flowers.

You were scared of this guy becoming your king because liberals are whiny snowflakes.

e78609c0-5337-11eb-828a-fbdfc5888f30_800_420.jpeg

This guy almost overthrew the USA government. All 350 million people, the military, everything...we almost were ruled by this guy.

Guns? No.

With his hat and bare chest the almost got the nuclear football.

Looks like a friend of mine from back in the 70's when good acid was still really cheap.

Alone he's a momma's boy. But I understand why a small woman, who the rabid right press has put a target on, would be afraid of an out of control rabid right wing mob rampaging through the Capitol Complex looking for certain Congress people..

Sorry, her lying has put a target on her.
Can we apply that to lying trump and his lying cultists? Sure, why not. Targets on them.
We notice that a Demmie attention whore falsely claims Senator Cruz "almost murdered me" aka lied her ass off about being in one place when public cameras showed her to be at another location. No worries. We know how false narratives of Demmie celebrated liars keep changing until it "fits" the designated purpose with a little erasure here, a little erasure there, then: party, party, party! :rolleyes-41:

Politicians all turn delusional at a certain point. They make shit up then end up believing it. But WTF. It only took AOC a year to get the full blown disease. The girl is just a drama queen, like a young Pelosi, who thinks everyone is as dumb as she or her constituents are.

Po Blind Boo.... being ridiculously chastised again

The bartender is a lying fraud
Keep in mind these are the same caliber that believe in manmade global warming because someone in a white lab coat told them.

They're sheeple, next to leeches the lowest life form on the planet

How Anyone could defend that lying ho is beyond me

Nope...

Oh just a guess. LOL.

View attachment 452908

What's True

Lmao
heheheh... I'm having a tough time adjusting to AOC's changling narratives on the same alleged event... Anyone else? :auiqs.jpg: :21::laughing0301::laugh2:

She wasn’t in close proximity of the attack.
Bullshit. Every member of Congress AND Pence...were "in close proximity of the attack"...and attack it was...by the same type of MAGArats attacking AOC here.

You cried those big crocodile tears for Jussie Smollett, too. How did that work out for you? You're still betting OJ is going to find the "real killer", too.

You seem to have a thing for this Jussie?

I'm not talking to you, little man. You don't even who that is.

Was he somebody? Why should I care who he was?

No, it's funnier if you remain completely ignorant, actually.

So was he special to you?

Who?

Y’know - this OP is so fucking sad & yet ANOTHER desperate attempt to minimalize the murderous thugs who terrorized our capitol under the direction of Dear Leader.
Oh NOES - So AOC was next door after being evacuated?
FUCK you people. Hope someone pokes you in the eye with a Rump Flag :mad:
After being evacuated---so she wasn't there---------I didn't see the building that she was actually in being broken into----

That's because it wasn't. Good chance most of those protesters/rioters didn't even know that building is part of the Capitol complex.

It's adjacent ya loony bird - And the lady who made the accusation slept in her office out of fear down the very same hall. JESUS!! :rolleyes-41:

Y’know - this OP is so fucking sad & yet ANOTHER desperate attempt to minimalize the murderous thugs who terrorized our capitol under the direction of Dear Leader.
After being evacuated---so she wasn't there---------I didn't see the building that she was actually in being broken into----

That's because it wasn't. Good chance most of those protesters/rioters didn't even know that building is part of the Capitol complex.

It's adjacent ya loony bird - And the lady who made the accusation slept in her office out of fear down the very same hall. JESUS!! :rolleyes-41:

She's a whiny little Drama Queen. She was in no Danger

Then why didn't the bitch who made the accusation go home that night? :banghead:

Then why didn't the bitch who made the accusation go home that night? :banghead:

Sorry kid.
“My office is 2 doors down,” Mace underscored. “Insurrectionists never stormed our hallway. Egregious doesn’t even begin to cover it. Is there nothing MSM (mainstream media) won’t politicize?”

Let me remind our resident white wing cackling dorks that what she described was actually happening to people that day. And every one of you mopes is more outraged by AOC than the fact it actually happened. Very telling.

Forum List

Back