AOC Wasn’t Even in Capitol During Protest

Y’know - this OP is so fucking sad & yet ANOTHER desperate attempt to minimalize the murderous thugs who terrorized our capitol under the direction of Dear Leader.
Oh NOES - So AOC was next door after being evacuated?
FUCK you people. Hope someone pokes you in the eye with a Rump Flag :mad:
After being evacuated---so she wasn't there---------I didn't see the building that she was actually in being broken into----

Cmbin9K.png

The vile bitch that this thread is based on...did the exact same thing for the exact same reasons

After being evacuated---so she wasn't there---------I didn't see the building that she was actually in being broken into----
Did she know the Mob hadn't followed the House members to the Canon Bldg?

The bitch that this thread is based on didn't know. And SHE was scared for HER life as well

AOC said Cruz almost had her murdered...now we find she wasn't even in the capitol building. Dems are 100% phony liars.

Yeah she was inside the Capitol barricaded in the bathroom of her office.

Why? She wasn’t in the same building. Why was she hiding in the bathroom?

Yes, she was.

She fled to her office when that Chamber was evacuated.
Not according to the witness.
Pay attention

Yawn. Yeah....no

AOC wasn’t even in the Capitol building where all the action was going down. If she was in her office, she was in the Cannon Building which is nearby, but a different building. But of course, many didn’t get the logistics and just assumed that she was in the Capitol building.

According to Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC), who has an office in the same hall as AOC, two doors away, there were never any rioters in their hall so there was never any physical danger from rioters coming in at any point.
AOC was (as were all the House Members) in the Capitol until they were evacuated.

And? The point is, her whole story about hiding in the bathroom while hearing "terrorists" shout "where is she?" from her office has been exposed as a huge lie. The fact that she was in the Capitol building prior to moving to her office (in a separate building) doesn't change that.

She wasn’t in close proximity of the attack.
Bullshit. Every member of Congress AND Pence...were "in close proximity of the attack"...and attack it was...by the same type of MAGArats attacking AOC here.

You cried those big crocodile tears for Jussie Smollett, too. How did that work out for you? You're still betting OJ is going to find the "real killer", too.

You seem to have a thing for this Jussie?

I'm not talking to you, little man. You don't even who that is.

Was he somebody? Why should I care who he was?

No, it's funnier if you remain completely ignorant, actually.

SNOPES says this is mostly false.

"
What's True
Ocasio-Cortez wasn't in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate Chambers are located.

What's False
However, Ocasio-Cortez never claimed to be in the main Capitol building. When the attack on the Capitol began, Ocasio-Cortez was, as she stated, in her congressional office, which is located in a network of office buildings immediately surrounding the Capitol, and her office building was one of the two buildings that were evacuated."""

AOC said Cruz almost had her murdered...now we find she wasn't even in the capitol building. Dems are 100% phony liars.

Where does it say she was barricaded in the bathroom?
Yeah she was inside the Capitol barricaded in the bathroom of her office.

Why? She wasn’t in the same building. Why was she hiding in the bathroom?

Yes, she was.

Where does it say she was barricaded in the bathroom?

She purposely failed to clarify where she was to dramatize and falsify the impression she left with people.

Except when she said she was in her office looking over her choices for lunch when suddenly......

I'll find the quote if I can find a transcript of the interview. I just can't listen to her talk for some reason, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

She purposely failed to clarify where she was to dramatize and falsify the impression she left with people.

Except when she said she was in her office looking over her choices for lunch when suddenly......

I'll find the quote if I can find a transcript of the interview. I just can't listen to her talk for some reason, it's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

She lied, like being sexullay assaulted

Funny she refused to name names, Eh?

She wasn’t in close proximity of the attack.
Bullshit. Every member of Congress AND Pence...were "in close proximity of the attack"...and attack it was...by the same type of MAGArats attacking AOC here.

You cried those big crocodile tears for Jussie Smollett, too. How did that work out for you? You're still betting OJ is going to find the "real killer", too.

You seem to have a thing for this Jussie?

I'm not talking to you, little man. You don't even who that is.

Was he somebody? Why should I care who he was?

No, it's funnier if you remain completely ignorant, actually.

So was he special to you?

SNOPES says this is mostly false.

"
What's True
Ocasio-Cortez wasn't in the main Capitol building where the House and Senate Chambers are located.

What's False
However, Ocasio-Cortez never claimed to be in the main Capitol building. When the attack on the Capitol began, Ocasio-Cortez was, as she stated, in her congressional office, which is located in a network of office buildings immediately surrounding the Capitol, and her office building was one of the two buildings that were evacuated."""

Good to know the DNC spin.

Using the Dan Rather ‘Fake but accurate’ excuse is a 10 on the hilarious scale.
876B5CE5-66FE-43D2-8BF9-5C382B066F48.jpeg

Forum List

Back