AP poll: 70% of Americans do NOT want Biden to run in 2024

Him, Pelosi and Schumer are already throwing a fit about the 2022 possible election loss, so let get real he ain’t better than Trump…
Bull-fucking-shit.

Let me know when they encourage a bunch of retards to attack the Capitol and then tell the violent rioters that we love them and they’re very special.

Him, Pelosi and Schumer are already throwing a fit about the 2022 possible election loss, so let get real he ain’t better than Trump…

and

We do not know if BLM and ANTIFA will not protest the results this year and 2024, so let not get ahead of ourselves…

Also remember in 2016 those like you did not accept Trump win and still don’t and plenty were arrested on Trump Inauguration Day!
Every election we have the opposing party arguing against the results. The democrats did it when Trump won, and when Bush won. But the democrats seem to forget this.

Doesn't matter if he is saying things about anyone, that is not asking for riots.
But it did encourage them to continue with their attack. They read his tweets as they were breaking into the building.

Trump knew what was happening. He knew that Pence was in danger. Why would he tweet that out at that moment?

My issue with Trump isn’t a legal one, it’s a moral one. He did that intentionally because he WANTED the chaos we saw on Jan 6.

He wasn't going to run. Like ever. He said he was going to run..to get inside Trump's head. Like that's a hard thing to do :)
Biden has been playing janitor since Day 1.

Again, it won't end, like you think it will. :auiqs.jpg:

You should change your handle to Shit-Head

Doesn’t refute what I said.

I’ll still take the boring guy over the one who caused Jan 6.
And before that it was the riots
And before that it was COVID
And before that Ukraine
And before that Racism
And before that Russia
And before that Grab a Pussy
And before that because he was Orange

You're easy to read, and you don't do it well.

And before that it was the riots
And before that it was COVID
And before that Ukraine
And before that Racism
And before that Russia
And before that Grab a Pussy
And before that because he was Orange

You're easy to read, and you don't do it well.
He certainly went out with a bang. That Jan 6 stunt will forever be attached to his legacy.

You voted for that.

But it did encourage them to continue with their attack. They read his tweets as they were breaking into the building.

Trump knew what was happening. He knew that Pence was in danger. Why would he tweet that out at that moment?

My issue with Trump isn’t a legal one, it’s a moral one. He did that intentionally because he WANTED the chaos we saw on Jan 6.
It would be great if you would quote my entire post.

Nope, nothing he said instigated, and you have shown no proof. Someone saying something negative about another is not telling others to riot. I know you all have crazy glasses on when it comes to Trump and can't think straight. So are you going to be consistent and blame the democrats for what I posted earlier that you removed?

Let me ask again....

Do you blame the democrats for the Scalise shooting, or Hodgkinson for pulling the trigger? If you want to be consistent you need to push for those that swayed or influence Hodgkinson to be prosecuted for their part. I assume you blame Hillary Clinton for the riots in Chicago? Or Maxine Watters for the violence caused to Trump supporters?

It would be great if you would quote my entire post.

Nope, nothing he said instigated, and you have shown no proof. Someone saying something negative about another is not telling others to riot. I know you all have crazy glasses on when it comes to Trump and can't think straight. So are you going to be consistent and blame the democrats for what I posted earlier that you removed?

Let me ask again....

Do you blame the democrats for the Scalise shooting, or Hodgkinson for pulling the trigger? If you want to be consistent you need to push for those that swayed or influence Hodgkinson to be prosecuted for their part. I assume you blame Hillary Clinton for the riots in Chicago? Or Maxine Watters for the violence caused to Trump supporters?
There is proof that they read his tweets and it sure as hell didn’t stop them from attacking. Why did he post disparaging remarks about Pence WHILE they were attacking? Why did he WAIT to call for peace? You can play stupid all you like but it’s perfectly clear what his intentions were based on the timeline.

The only one I don’t like is what Maxine Watters said. I agree that her words were out of line. The others are going to take a huge stretch for you to try to pin on Democrats. I’m sure you have some rehearsed talking point that you learned from gatewaypubdit that you just can’t wait to parrot, but I’m not interested in your lame whataboutism attempt.

There is proof that they read his tweets and it sure as hell didn’t stop them from attacking. Why did he post disparaging remarks about Pence WHILE they were attacking? Why did he WAIT to call for peace? You can play stupid all you like but it’s perfectly clear what his intentions were based on the timeline.

The only one I don’t like is what Maxine Watters said. I agree that her words were out of line. The others are going to take a huge stretch for you to try to pin on Democrats. I’m sure you have some rehearsed talking point that you just can’t wait to parrot, but I’m not interested in your lame whataboutism attempt.
Great. Then they read where he asked them to be peaceful and to go home since they were reading his post, and you state that even indirect comments are so unbelievably influential then direct comments would have to be a sure thing.

No rehearsed talking points no matter how often you say. However, yours is straight from MSNBC, CNN, Salon, TYT, etc. The people responsible for 1/6 are those who broke the law at the capital, and Trump isn't one of them. The left always like to blame those they don't like for the negative action of others. I, and most on the right I now, feel we are responsible for our own actions.

Can you see him trying to pull what Trump did leading up to Jan 6 after losing an election?

Yes or no.
You mean like, give a speech about being "cheated"? ABSOLUTELY he would. He already does. He said '22 could easily be illegitimate. Despite all protestations to the contrary, Trump is on audio or video NOWHERE, telling people to riot or become violent... Those who say he did need to prove it with evidence. That riot began about 20 minutes before his speech ended.

Great. Then they read where he asked them to be peaceful and to go home since they were reading his post, and you state that even indirect comments are so unbelievably influential then direct comments would have to be a sure thing.
Ok. You have an angry mob attacking our elected officials. You’re informed that Pence and his family are being evacuated from the building because violent rioters are breaking into the building.

What exactly do you think condemning Pence at that exact moment is going to do? Why would he do that at that specific moment? Don’t play stupid with me.

For starters, he wouldn’t throw a hissy fit about losing an election that would result in a violent mob trying to attack our elected officials?

That’s an improvement. A pretty big one in my opinion.
Well a mob never attacked any elected officials, and that riot was a fuck of a lot tamer than every other left wing riot we saw that year. Now quit dodging the question. How is Biden better than Trump as President? By what metric is he better?

You mean like, give a speech about being "cheated"? ABSOLUTELY he would. He already does. He said '22 could easily be illegitimate. Despite all protestations to the contrary, Trump is on audio or video NOWHERE, telling people to riot or become violent... Those who say he did need to prove it with evidence. That riot began about 20 minutes before his speech ended.
You think Biden would tell his supporters that there was massive election fraud and that it was stolen from him?

You think that Biden wouldn’t graciously concede to his opponent?

You think Biden would throw a fit on Twitter making a series of unverified ridiculous statements and get hinself

You think Biden would condemn Kamala for certifying the election results against him?

You think Biden would continue to instigate a violent mob as they’re breaking into the Capitol to get to our elected officials?

You think Biden would tell a bunch of violent rioters that he loves them and that they’re very special?

You’re a fucking idiot.

You think Biden would tell his supporters that there was massive election fraud and that it was stolen from him?

You think that Biden wouldn’t graciously concede to his opponent?

You think Biden would throw a fit on Twitter making a series of unverified ridiculous statements and get hinself

You think Biden would condemn Kamala for certifying the election results against him?

You think Biden would continue to instigate a violent mob as they’re breaking into the Capitol to get to our elected officials?

You think Biden would tell a bunch of violent rioters that he loves them and that they’re very special?

You’re a fucking idiot.
Blah blah blah. What about how sucky and ineffective Biden is? Trump was a better president in every conceivable category.

Well a mob never attacked any elected officials, and that riot was a fuck of a lot tamer than every other left wing riot we saw that year. Now quit dodging the question. How is Biden better than Trump as President? By what metric is he better?
Thankfully we had very brave Capitol officers to protect our elected officials from that violent mob.

How many violent riots are forever attached to Biden’s legacy? How many are for Trump. That metric.

Bull-fucking-shit.

Let me know when they encourage a bunch of retards to attack the Capitol and then tell the violent rioters that we love them and they’re very special.
No one cares about January 6th. Its just a date that some people pretend to care about, but literally no one gives a shit about that one riot. Not in the face of the hundreds of truly deadly left wing riots we saw last year. If you think repeating "january 6th" over and over again is going to save democrats, youre delusional. Moderates dont want to hear that weak shit.

Ok. You have an angry mob attacking our elected officials. You’re informed that Pence and his family are being evacuated from the building because violent rioters are breaking into the building.

What exactly do you think condemning Pence at that exact moment is going to do? Why would he do that at that specific moment? Don’t play stupid with me.
He asked them to be peaceful from the beginning. He stated this in his actual speech before anyone went to the capital.

Although not a fan of "fact checkers" as they need fact checking themselves much of the time.

Mostly true.

The president did say that the crowd was going to march peacefully and patriotically to the Capitol. After the attack, Trump said he does not condone violence.

However, the VP you voted for supports leftist riots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back