🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

whatever....

it WAS an ANTI GOVERNMENT homicide...a fruitless murder because he worked for our gvt

it was a statement AGAINST gvt, just like the okla city bombing///
We don't know for sure, but that is certainly a reasonable possibility. Not because people recently peacefully protested drunken sailor spending; not because they protested the war the last administration and called for the death of GWB; not because of OKC; not because of the TVA; not because of a recent toxic mining spill covering hundreds of miles; but because they are the government. THAT is a rational possiblity.

Last edited:
whatever....

it WAS an ANTI GOVERNMENT homicide...a fruitless murder because he worked for our gvt

We don't know for sure, but that is certainly a reasonable possibility. Not because people recently peacefully protested drunken sailor spending; not because they protested the war the last administration and called for the death of GWB; not because of OKC; not because of the TVA; not because of a recent toxic mining spill covering hundreds of miles; but because they are the government. THAT is a rational possiblity.
i would say the "fed" on him would be enough to say it was an anti-government reaction

whatever....

i would say the "fed" on him would be enough to say it was an anti-government reaction
Yup, that's a pretty good indication, eh? Unless there is some other factor that comes up in the course of the investiagtion, the locals and the feds would be fools to pursue pie-in-the-sky possibilities. And IF any of the investigators approached this with the same sort of partisan agenda we have seen here, they should be immediately separated from their service.

I mean, they didn't write "tea", "Rush/Beck/Fox/whatever", or "Obama" on the dead guy.

Last edited:
Yup, that's a pretty good indication, eh? Unless there is some other factor that comes up in the course of the investiagtion, the locals and the feds would be fools to pursue pie-in-the-sky possibilities. And IF any of the investigators approached this with the same sort of partisan agenda we have seen here, they should be immediately separated from their service.

I mean, they didn't write "tea", "Rush/Beck/Fox/whatever", or "Obama" on the dead guy.
yup

Didn't read all this bullshit, after the first three posts it was clear where it was going, the inane 'the right is stiring up this' nonsense.

They said the same thing about the left when the war was protested, the anti-globalism protests, the 2004 elections ect.

Proof again that both sides are the same, behave the same way for the same goals.

Didn't read all this bullshit, after the first three posts it was clear where it was going, the inane 'the right is stiring up this' nonsense.

They said the same thing about the left when the war was protested, the anti-globalism protests, the 2004 elections ect.

Proof again that both sides are the same, behave the same way for the same goals.
you should go read it
the crap is absolutely astounding

you should go read it
the crap is absolutely astounding
Why?

People saying stupid things they know are wrong to support a party happens here all the time, there is no reason to read 6 pages of it.

This is the same bullshit that Clinton did with OKC: he blamed it on Limbaugh and Republicans when in fact John Doe #2 was Jose Padilla and McVeigh and Nichols were working with Al Qaeda.

What next: did the killer prefer Limbaugh to Glenn Beck?

I suppose we should assume this guy is a democrat that lynched him, after all they are the party of Robert KKK "lynch those people" Byrd.

Now doesn't my statement sound as ridiculous as the first 3 posts in this thread?

I suppose we should assume this guy is a democrat that lynched him, after all they are the party of Robert KKK "lynch those people" Byrd.

Now doesn't my statement sound as ridiculous as the first 3 posts in this thread?

Yep.

I fucking hate politics sometimes. People take themselves way too fucking seriously. I always think of pinky and the brain. "What are we doing today brain?"

"We're going to try to take over the worlllldd!!!"

That's what everyone thinks when their side's not in power. It makes me giggle, but also sad at the same time. These otherwise tough-guy wannabees hear a sensationalized news story (which the guy sensationalizing it is doing his JOB in hyping it up) and they get all pussy like :eek: and think their whole shit's going to be over-run.

This is the same bullshit that Clinton did with OKC: he blamed it on Limbaugh and Republicans when in fact John Doe #2 was Jose Padilla and McVeigh and Nichols were working with Al Qaeda.

So the 2 right wing nutters that did oklahoma city bombing were working with Alqaeda? :eek::eusa_whistle:

I have to say two things. CrusaderFrank is a fucking nutjob that should be scrutinized by the FBI.

I would not, in this political climate, even consider going door to door and claiming I represented the government. Which is sad, because that means the terrorists are winning.

its Kentucky, they likely were moonshiners

ACtually that was my first thought, too.

But if I were moonshinging and decided I had to kill a guy who stumbled onto my still, I would't hang the guy up with a sign like that.

I'd bury the body deep.

Wouldn't you?

No, I do think this was either some right wing nutter, or somebody hoping to throw off the cops (which might then means that you are right about those moonshiners as you and I first thought).

Hopefully this investigation will get a followup.

Can you show a link of Clinton blaming OK City on Limbaugh? I seem to remember the fingers pointing at Muslims pretty damn quick on that one.

So the 2 right wing nutters that did oklahoma city bombing were working with Alqaeda? :eek::eusa_whistle:

Gotta love that revisionist history, eh?

Three things:

we-compare.gif

2. In a speech in Minneapolis immediately OKC after Clinton blamed it on "Hate Radio"

3. Blow me

Forum List

Back