🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

its Kentucky, they likely were moonshiners

ACtually that was my first thought, too.

But if I were moonshinging and decided I had to kill a guy who stumbled onto my still, I would't hang the guy up with a sign like that.

I'd bury the body deep.

Wouldn't you?

No, I do think this was either some right wing nutter, or somebody hoping to throw off the cops (which might then means that you are right about those moonshiners as you and I first thought).

Hopefully this investigation will get a followup.

it occurred a bit ago...the fbi are handling the case and mum's been the word from them...even the poor man's mother has not been updated on what happened....just told his body was decomposed and she would need to creme-mate him when she does get to send him to his rest.

Three things:

we-compare.gif

And I also know about 100 people of hispanic dissent who could be the guy in the picture too.

2. In a speech in Minneapolis immediately OKC after Clinton blamed it on "Hate Radio"

How nice...got a link?

3. Blow me

Sorry to burst your little paranoid bubble. Apparently I struck a nerve.

Toxic Speech | Newsweek National News | Newsweek.com

That help?

Clinton tried to jam Al Qaeda's penetration of the USA down the hole as long as he could. The first WTC, OKC and TWA 800 being three prime examples

Three things:

we-compare.gif

And I also know about 100 people of hispanic dissent who could be the guy in the picture too.

How nice...got a link?

3. Blow me

That help?

Clinton tried to jam Al Qaeda's penetration of the USA down the hole as long as he could. The first WTC, OKC and TWA 800 being three prime examples

Someone just got PWNED!!!!!!!!! Rep for backing yourself up!

In his speech, Clinton referred to the anger in the country as evidenced on things people said on the airwaves. He was correct about that...and it's funny to note that the same seems to be going on once again.

He didn't mention right wing radio, that was how the right wing radio nuts took it, though. And it's also why ClusterFuck didn't link to the actual speech.

:lol:

In his speech, Clinton referred to the anger in the country as evidenced on things people said on the airwaves. He was correct about that...and it's funny to note that the same seems to be going on once again.

He didn't mention right wing radio, that was how the right wing radio nuts took it, though. And it's also why ClusterFuck didn't link to the actual speech.

:clap2:

I'm glad to know you dont think talk radio is right wing :lol: I'm just razzin ya ravi.

Hey seriously though to you have that link about rush's stuff or at least the date the show that he said it was on? I'm trying to find it but when you search for Rush Limbaugh Racist you get a TON of crazy results, none of which have had the context that I want to read/listen to.

anyone ever see the fisher king, where jeff bridges was an egotistical radio host who egged people on in revolt...and a crazy listener went in to a restaurant and killed a bunch of yuppies, including robin william's beloved wife because the nutter thought THAT was what ''jack''...jeff bridges was asking him to do?

anyone ever see the fisher king, where jeff bridges was an egotistical radio host who egged people on in revolt...and a crazy listener went in to a restaurant and killed a bunch of yuppies, including robin william's beloved wife because the nutter thought THAT was what ''jack''...jeff bridges was asking him to do?

I saw that a while back. Crazy people are going to do stupid and crazy things...i blame the person doing the action for making the decision to do the actions.

ITs like blaming Television for children having poor behavior instead of holding the children repsonsible for themselves (and the parents responsible for the children). IMO

Three things:

we-compare.gif

How nice...got a link?

3. Blow me

That help?

:lol::lol::lol: It's all an Al Qaeda conspiracy! :cuckoo:

I saw that a while back. Crazy people are going to do stupid and crazy things...i blame the person doing the action for making the decision to do the actions.

ITs like blaming Television for children having poor behavior instead of holding the children repsonsible for themselves (and the parents responsible for the children). IMO

you underestimate the power of Television! AS a marketing director, it's the best brain washing media, one can buy to advertise on... :eek:

you underestimate the power of Television! AS a marketing director, it's the best brain washing media, one can buy to advertise on... :eek:

You must hate me, I use TIVO :)

You must hate me, I use TIVO :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA! TRAITOR! How could you! :lol:

or pot growers...large business in kentucky....and they do not like anyone interferring...i would hate to think its pot growers...but i do know they boobie trap their fields...and have taken over the state parks when its harvest season...but most of the growing is now hydroponics..which is indoors...and then one must consider meth labs....booming business in kty and they are fucking nutzos who kill without remorse.

or pot growers...large business in kentucky....and they do not like anyone interferring...i would hate to think its pot growers...but i do know they boobie trap their fields...and have taken over the state parks when its harvest season...but most of the growing is now hydroponics..which is indoors...and then one must consider meth labs....booming business in kty and they are fucking nutzos who kill without remorse.

Gee, certainly makes one want to visit, doesn't it?

obviously, whoever chose to do this, did so to make a STATEMENT against the Fed...and whether moonshiners, or pot growers, both would have a reason to not want the Fed to do their Census, thinking the census folk are just ATF or the DEA's pawns.

I am not certain we can negate that the civil disobedience and legal protests and radio and tv coverage of such did not have a "part" in all of this... speculation of ours.

Why would this happen on this census and not the previous one...was their less civil unrest now verses then?

I mean, the same families...the proverbial hatfield's and mccoys, lived there on the last census too and had the same operation of "whatever" more than likely back then, but i don't remember hearing about a census person being killed back then?

It took more than one to do this to the man murdered...he was not small and it would take more than one person to HANG A MAN.

And if it was for pot growing, then shouldn't we be talking about pulling these people in to the "system", the grid of gvt and make them share in our tax burdens? Or should they just be left alone to make their living, without government interference or gvt assistance?

it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out a libral did this only to start another "war" on the classes.. kinda like Manson's race war. Kill the man, srite Fed and blame it on Republicans. There ain't no low that's too low for the left to go.

obviously, whoever chose to do this, did so to make a STATEMENT against the Fed...and whether moonshiners, or pot growers, both would have a reason to not want the Fed to do their Census, thinking the census folk are just ATF or the DEA's pawns.

I am not certain we can negate that the civil disobedience and legal protests and radio and tv coverage of such did not have a "part" in all of this... speculation of ours.

Why would this happen on this census and not the previous one...was their less civil unrest now verses then?

I mean, the same families...the proverbial hatfield's and mccoys, lived there on the last census too and had the same operation of "whatever" more than likely back then, but i don't remember hearing about a census person being killed back then?

It took more than one to do this to the man murdered...he was not small and it would take more than one person to HANG A MAN.

And if it was for pot growing, then shouldn't we be talking about pulling these people in to the "system", the grid of gvt and make them share in our tax burdens? Or should they just be left alone to make their living, without government interference or gvt assistance?

I read the topix forum thread for Manchester, KY on this. I think someone said 6 sets of footprints near where the body was found. A couple of students from a history class he substituted for a few weeks ago made comments and there is a lot of comments from people that live in that community. I'm sure the FBI will get to the bottom of it all of the who, what, when, where and why's that are involved. Another local forum for that area someone said this is the second murder there in less than 6 or 7 months.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back