AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

Whoever did it, they brought the FBI down on the area.

You don't kill a Federal Employee without consequences. Expect for someone to go to jail (or worse) soon.

its Kentucky, they likely were moonshiners

or pot growers...large business in kentucky....and they do not like anyone interferring...i would hate to think its pot growers...but i do know they boobie trap their fields...and have taken over the state parks when its harvest season...but most of the growing is now hydroponics..which is indoors...and then one must consider meth labs....booming business in kty and they are fucking nutzos who kill without remorse.

Yeah but apparently the American hemp mafia is losing their right to use our Federal parks to the Mexican Mafia.

I'm tellin' yas, this foreign mafia hemp thing is completely out of hand.

they're even putting our criminal class out of business, folks!

You don't kill a Federal Employee without consequences. Expect for someone to go to jail (or worse) soon.
Looks like one of our fellow H* posters got a write up at the Huffington Post:

Discussion Of Dead Census Worker Highlights Right-Wing Paranoia

Read more at: Allison Kilkenny: Discussion Of Dead Census Worker Highlights Right-Wing Paranoia

Heh. That's the kind of friend of a friend crap you find there.

I do think this murder was at least encouraged by the talk you're hearing out of the Right Wing Radio. Folks have been warning that the political discourse in this country has turned toxic enough to turn violent and low and behold: a dead census worker.

I expect we'll see worse very soon.

Read more at: Allison Kilkenny: Discussion Of Dead Census Worker Highlights Right-Wing Paranoia

That's not surprising. Those people are fucking lunatics.

That's not surprising. Those people are fucking lunatics.
:)

mtbeaches was always even a bit more whacked than the rest.

Amazing, the conspiratorial tone of the material you two above just presented is no different and no more whacked out or less whacked out than the conspiratorial tone you both have bought into in this thread. The hypocricy is amazing.

Thank God I have confidence in the investigators not to be whacked out Konspiracy freaks from either end of the spectrum. The perp may actually be found and convicted.

Last edited:
Amazing, the conspiratorial tone of the material you two above just presented is no different and no more whacked out or less whacked out than the conspiratorial tone you both have bought into in this thread. The hypocricy is amazing.

Thank God I have confidence in the investigators not to be whacked out Konspiracy freaks from either end of the spectrum. The perp may actually be found and convicted.
What 'conspiratorial tone' have I brought into this thread, eh?

:cuckoo: Your kneejerk assumption that this crime is due to "hateful, incinting" speech. There is nothing at all to support that, or even hint at it, but your conspiratorial and partisan mind took you immediately there. Irrational. Don't fret though, you are obviously not alone.

She does that shit all the time.

(Ooops! I called her she. She freaks out at that too. Let it be known Emm: If you refer to this poster as a she, it thinks you are obsessed with it, says you are focused on gender, and then considers you have the hots for ...her...I mean, it. ) whacked. :cuckoo:

It "couldn't stop shaking [it's] head and remained speechless" when I even said:

"Without further information, we have no way of knowing."

Amazingly conspiratorial, huh?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...er-hanged-with-fed-on-body-8.html#post1548822

...And it then goes on to say a "A commie operative could have done it, too. Maybe an animal rights leftwing nutjob did it." :rofl:

(It usually ignore it, but sometimes the bat-guano hackwhackery is just toooo rich. lol)

:cuckoo: Your kneejerk assumption that this crime is due to "hateful, incinting" speech. There is nothing at all to support that, or even hint at it, but your conspiratorial and partisan mind took you immediately there. Irrational. Don't fret though, you are obviously not alone.

Most of my posts (and my initial posts) were regarding DC and the "revenuers" crap.

The only thing I said about hate speech was this:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1549440-post215.html

Which, being from a similar area, I can assure is true.

Most of my posts (and my initial posts) were regarding DC and the "revenuers" crap.

Yup, exactly what you wrote, however is:
I already posted a link and quoted part of the article showing that the region doesn't trust the federal governement - period.

Which means it wouldn't take much hateful, inciteful rhetoric to push them over that edge.
oh PLEASE
not THAT bullshit again

NO ONE has been inciting to violence at the tea parties

I already posted a link and quoted part of the article showing that the region doesn't trust the federal governement - period.

Which means it wouldn't take much hateful, inciteful rhetoric to push them over that edge.
Ah, "hate speech" drove a backwoods Appalachian ridgerunner to hate the feds.

Ban "hate speech", eh?

And who decides what that 'hate speech' is? And, when the GOP is in power, are you going to be cool when they define what that 'hate speech' is? Or when some corporation lobbies legislators to define new 'hate speech', you'll be cool with that?

Kneejerk Konspiratorial reaction. YOU have been no less illogical than any of them.

Your kneejerk assumption that this crime is due to "hateful, incinting" speech. There is nothing at all to support that, or even hint at it, but your conspiratorial and partisan mind took you immediately there. Irrational. Don't fret though, you are obviously not alone.

What part of "murdered census worker with 'fed' carved into the body" do you not understand?

I think the question here is how anyone could not immediately suspect motives linked to right-wing hate speech in this murder.

Are you saying you think it's some sort of frame up?

She does that shit all the time.

(Ooops! I called her she. She freaks out at that too. Let it be known Emm: If you refer to this poster as a she, it thinks you are obsessed with it, says you are focused on gender, and then considers you have the hots for ...her...I mean, it. ) whacked. :cuckoo:

It "couldn't stop shaking [it's] head and remained speechless" when I even said:

"Without further information, we have no way of knowing."

Amazingly conspiratorial, huh?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...er-hanged-with-fed-on-body-8.html#post1548822

...And it then goes on to say a "A commie operative could have done it, too. Maybe an animal rights leftwing nutjob did it." :rofl:

(It usually ignore it, but sometimes the bat-guano hackwhackery is just toooo rich. lol)
Thank you so much for posting this.

So that all can remember your inanity - LMAO - you said, "Without further information, we have no way of knowing" in the context of your claim that this murder was motivated by the protests (nothing to support that claim, but you - like a trained seal - reactecd to it as TROOTH) even though the death occured before 9/12, the day of the protests. LMAO.

Your kneejerk reactions are no different than the irrational ramblings of troothers or any Konspiracy freak. That's a club secret handshake I will never know.

Last edited:

Yup, exactly what you wrote, however is:

Ah, "hate speech" drove a backwoods Appalachian ridgerunner to hate the feds.

Ban "hate speech", eh?

And who decides what that 'hate speech' is? And, when the GOP is in power, are you going to be cool when they define what that 'hate speech' is? Or when some corporation lobbies legislators to define new 'hate speech', you'll be cool with that?

Kneejerk Konspiratorial reaction. YOU have been no less illogical than any of them.
They ARE paranoid about the "gubmint" and do believe the crap spewed from TV and talk radio. Those people who were polled and said they weren't sure Obama is a citizen and Hawaii is a state? Those numbnuts are my freakin' relatives :lol:

Honestly, the only people in my family who didn't turn out whacked like the majority of those in this area were the ones who moved away (my Mom and one of her brothers). The rest are ... *special*.

Your kneejerk assumption that this crime is due to "hateful, incinting" speech. There is nothing at all to support that, or even hint at it, but your conspiratorial and partisan mind took you immediately there. Irrational. Don't fret though, you are obviously not alone.

What part of "murdered census worker with 'fed' carved into the body" do you not understand?

I think the question here is how anyone could not immediately suspect motives linked to right-wing hate speech in this murder.

Are you saying you think it's some sort of frame up?
What 'hate speech" are you talking about?

And, your perception of 'hate speech' is subjective, yet all should have the same perceptions as you? Yeah, this backwooks Appalachian moutain dweller killed a fed because of Tea Party protests. Get over yourself. Irrational and kneejerk.

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting this.

So that all can remember your inanity - LMAO - you said, "Without further information, we have no way of knowing" in the context of your claim that this murder was motivated by the protests (nothing to support that claim, but you - like a trained seal - reactecd to it as TROOTH) even though the death occured before 9/12, the day of the protests. LMAO.

Your kneejerk reactions are no different than the irrational ramblings of troothers or any Konspiracy freak. That's a club secret handshake I will never know.

Man, I love this. Right-wing pundits make up giant conspiracies about Obama with nary a shred of motivation much less proof, and we're supposed to listen to them and not think they're crazy-assed conspiracy theorists.

But here we have a murder against a category of government worker that right-wing people have specifically railed against, especially Michelle Bachman, with "Fed" carved into his chest.

A Murder where the FBI is specifically investigating anti-government sentiment as a motive...

And WE'RE the "conspiracy theorists"?

ROFL.

OK, let's humor your theory. When is the last timem a Census worker was killed in this region with 'Fed' or something similar carved in their body?

If it's a "common occurence" among those people, it must have happened rather recently, right? So prove it.

Forum List

Back