🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

AP Source: Census Worker hanged with 'fed' on body

btw, this is blame:

its Kentucky, they likely were moonshiners

(thanked by Fatility)

(thanked by AllieBabba, Missourian)

(thanked by Missourian)

It points toward typical moonshiner type hillbilly assholes, could very well be meth druggies the modern version of moonshiners.
You are insane if you think providing possibilities equals hate.

Give it up. You looked like a fool when you tried it in your whiney thread about the topic and you still look like a fool trying it still.
:lol: Riiiight...you all calling them hillbillies that hate the Fed is just pointing out a known fact, nothing wrong with that at all.

Gee...Starting of your own bigoted blame thread, rather than joining in on the pig pile on in the original, really is a huge distinction here, isn't it? :rolleyes:
I figured you weren't big enough to apologize.
I'm sorry you can't admit you were wrong.
I'm not, you are...I blamed the death on no one, certainly not tea partiers or militia types.

Yep! I read the original thread,,, yes it's all about those "inciting" right wing extremists,, oh my dog butt ,, but I gotta feeling this is going to turn out just as the Duke case did. no apologies will be forthcoming.. but then again we are talking about a group of people who are all for being mum on islamofascist terrorism and will work their asses off to get them freed and do it so they punish and mock the US of KKKA, the military and the CIA, what else is there to think about an administration that will publish a list of Republicans, returning vets and call them a threat to society all the while shushing up the talk about the "war on terror." There is no war on terror..

Viva La Duke!

btw, this is blame:

(thanked by Fatility)

(thanked by AllieBabba, Missourian)

(thanked by Missourian)

Give it up. You looked like a fool when you tried it in your whiney thread about the topic and you still look like a fool trying it still.
:lol: Riiiight...you all calling them hillbillies that hate the Fed is just pointing out a known fact, nothing wrong with that at all.
The fact of the matter is that that region of the country has a long history of its inhabitants hating anything about the federal government and it continues to this day. Facts in history cannot be rewritten to suit your partisan fantasies...yet.

The fact of the matter is that that region of the country has a long history of its inhabitants hating anything about the federal government and it continues to this day. Facts in history cannot be rewritten to suit your partisan fantasies...yet.
Except for the fact that you turned out to be wrong in placing the blame on so-called hillbillies. :eusa_whistle:

Except for the fact that you turned out to be wrong in placing the blame on so-called hillbillies. :eusa_whistle:
Except I never placed the blame on anyone. Liar.

I figured you weren't big enough to apologize.
I'm not, you are...I blamed the death on no one, certainly not tea partiers or militia types.
Right...You just started a thread mocking those who were so bold to point out possibilities other than the knee-jerk "blame the right-wing extremists first" gambit.

Such a nuanced position to take. :rolleyes:

You did.

hey, but way to turn this into a political motive with ZERO proof
:clap2:

the word fed scrawled on his body points towards a political motive.
It's the damn Appalachians in Kentucky. They have hated feds for a century.

Right...You just started a thread mocking those who were so bold to point out possibilities other than the knee-jerk "blame the right-wing extremists first" gambit.

Now you are the thought police. Classic.

You've lied about me on the first page of this thread...and all your dancing around doesn't change that fact.

Information is baaaaaaaaad when the barking moonbats are on a rabid frothing tear.

You did.

the word fed scrawled on his body points towards a political motive.
It's the damn Appalachians in Kentucky. They have hated feds for a century.
Out of context in a thread where I made 102 contributions, that means nothing at all.

Your fellow barking moonbats had all the answers, including Pelosi.

Only thing is, they were wrong. Not only were they wrong, they viscerally hated any information that interfered with their knee-jerk assumptions, and they didn't hesitate to show that hatred of information and those providing it.

Last edited:
I didn't expect that either but... it sure makes me glad I wasn't on the "jump to conclusions, try to spin someone's death to benefit my agenda" bandwagon.

It wasn't until today that it was official - released by the investigators themselves today.

Forum List

Back