Apartheid Israel

"Others see the common ground in the scale of the suffering if not its causes.

Wall Street Journal.."The Arab World's Dirty Secret".
As Israelis and Palestinians prepare to visit Washington next week to begin direct peace talks, it's worth recalling what refugees the Palestinians are—in Arab countries.

Last week, Lebanon's parliament amended a clause in a 1946 law that had been used to bar the 400,000 Palestinians living in the country from taking any but the most menial jobs. "I was born in Lebanon and I have never known Palestine," the AP quoted one 45-year-old Palestinian who works as a cab driver. "We want to live like Lebanese. We are human beings and we need civil rights."

The dirty little secret of the Arab world is that it has consistently treated Palestinians living in its midst with contempt and often violence. In 1970, Jordan expelled thousands of Palestinian militants after Yasser Arafat attempted a coup against King Hussein. In 1991, Kuwait expelled some 400,000 Palestinians working in the country as punishment for Arafat's support for Saddam Hussein in the first Gulf War.

For six decades, Palestinians have been forced by Arab governments to live in often squalid conditions so that they could serve as propaganda tools against Israel, even as millions of refugees elsewhere have been repatriated and absorbed by their host countries. This month's vote still falls short of giving Palestinian Lebanese the rights they deserve, including citizenship. But it's a reminder of the cynicism of so much Arab pro-Palestinian propaganda, and the credulity of those who fall for it.

The Huffington Riposte: WHO ARE THE GREATEST PERSECUTORS OF THE PALESTINIANS? NOT ISRAEL, IT IS THE REST OF THE ARAB WORLD

'If we take the magnitude of the injustice done to the Palestinians by the state of Israel, there is a basis for comparison with apartheid

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...:lol:
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...:lol:
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...:lol:
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Are you confused by what the word "Palestinian" meant in my quote?

Your deflections don't change the crimes you apparently profit from.

You're confused and uneducated.

Palestine and Palestinians never existed to Arabs and Muslims, or, anyone one else, for most of history, until recently when the British used the term during the British Mandate in the 20th century.

The Palestine entity was formally abolished with the termination of the Mandate in 1948.

There are no references to Palestine or Palestiniains in any ancient historical records, nor in the Quran nor in the Hebrew Bible nor in the Christian Bible.

Palestine was invented by the Romans who renamed Judea, land of the Jews, "Palaestina," after the Jewish Revolt in an attempt to extinguish any historical connections between Judea and the Jewish People, who lived in Judea for 4000 years.

The Romans invented Palaestina 500 years before Arabs and Muslims even lived on the land, which they conquered from the Byzantines.

Palaestina is derived from the Philistines, an ancient enemy of the Jews who were Greek, not Arab nor even Semitic.

Thus, Palestine, which is not an Arab word, was invented by the Romans who were not Arabs and named after the Philistines who were not Arab.

Interestingly, the Quran aludes to the Jews, not Palestinians or Muslims, as the rightful owners of the Holy Land...

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

Last edited:
Which state were you born in?

Which one receives your taxes?

Do you consider yourself Israeli or American?

Be more concerned about your failed life, flunky. I'm doing quite well, myself
Thanks to US taxpayers.

Parasite.

Given the vast disparity between my exhorbitant taxes in the US and your welfare checks, you would be the parasite, slacker.

You can't even buy a reputational point. :lol:

American manufacturers sell $15 billion in products to Israel annually, making Israel one of the US's largest export markets...

Office of the United States Trade Representative...
U.S. goods exports in 2008 were $14.5 billion, up 11.3 percent from the previous year. Corresponding U.S. imports from Israel were $22.3 billion, up 7.4 percent. Israel is currently the 20th largest export market for U.S. goods.
Israel | Office of the United States Trade Representative

Thanks for your contribution to the US trade deficit.

How many Arabs have you personally murdered?

How much money have you made from Israeli apartheid?

Trade deficits have a nominal effect on the US economy. The US had trade surpluses 9 out of 10 years of the Great Depression.

Your posts are vaguely amusing for their sheer ignorance:lol:.

israel_apartheid-thumb-305x417.jpg

"With compulsory transfer we (would) have a vast area (for settlement)...I support compulsory transfer. I don't see anything immoral in it."

Do you support compulsory transfer?

Do you see any immorality in it?

There was no transfer, shmuck.
Like there was no Holocaust?

Are you paid to spout this shit?

"Princeton"

This moron is a Zionist fascist troll who previously used the name 'Edwin' and was banned from another forum site. He is almost certainly paid by the Zionists to post pro- Zionist fascist propaganda on sites like this. He takes his instructions from Hasbara on a regular basis. My advice to other members is to ignore his racist rants and lies.

There was no transfer, shmuck.
Like there was no Holocaust?

Are you paid to spout this shit?

"Princeton"

This moron is a Zionist fascist troll who previously used the name 'Edwin' and was banned from another forum site. He is almost certainly paid by the Zionists to post pro- Zionist fascist propaganda on sites like this. He takes his instructions from Hasbara on a regular basis. My advice to other members is to ignore his racist rants and lies.

You are unable to debate me because you're a weak, dumb little bitch

Quote: Originally Posted by the machine rag
You are the fascist, shithead. Now back to Hasbara Central sweetie for more instructions.

Who's the fascist, Islamic bitch?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvEDj7MweBs[/ame]

Forum List

Back