Apartheid Israel

israel_apartheid-thumb-305x417.jpg

Isn't a cartoon supposed to be funny?

So fencing off gaza and the west bank to keep arabs away from their homes isn't apartheid? Then what is?
Your ass.

Chris Hedges on the current "facts on the ground" around the West Bank and East Jerusalem:

"The landscape of the West Bank and East Jerusalem, known as 'facts on the ground,' has altered dramatically since I first went to Jerusalem over two decades ago.

"Huge fortress-like apartment complexes ring East Jerusalem and dominate the hillsides in the West Bank.

"The settler population is now more than 462,000, with 271,400 living in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and 191,000 living in and around Jerusalem.

"The settler population has grown at the rate of 4.6 percent per year since 1990 while the Israeli society taken as a whole has grown at 1.5 percent.

"The net effect of the Israeli seizure of land in East Jerusalem, which includes recent approval for an additional 9,000 housing units, and the West Bank is to promulgate a form of administrative ethnic cleansing.

"Palestinian families are being pushed off land they have owned for generations and evicted from their homes by Israeli authorities."

Formalizing Israel's Land Grab

Chris Hedges on the current "facts on the ground" around the West Bank and East Jerusalem:

"The landscape of the West Bank and East Jerusalem, known as 'facts on the ground,' has altered dramatically since I first went to Jerusalem over two decades ago.

Under international law, the West Bank and Jerusalem are sovereign Israeli territories.

Thus, Arabs are illegal occupiers

Now, you know.

Like there was no Holocaust?

Are you paid to spout this shit?

"Princeton"

This moron is a Zionist fascist troll who previously used the name 'Edwin' and was banned from another forum site. He is almost certainly paid by the Zionists to post pro- Zionist fascist propaganda on sites like this. He takes his instructions from Hasbara on a regular basis. My advice to other members is to ignore his racist rants and lies.

You are unable to debate me because you're a weak, dumb little bitch
Resolved:

"The Nazi era is the most discussed period in history, yet most Jews and others are unaware of the interaction between Zionism, Hitler and Mussolini."

Subject to debate?

Israel does not have one square inch of land it can legally place a border around.

Israel does not have one square inch of land it can legally place a border around.

You're either dumb or a liar.

Israel's border were established by the League of Nations, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea.

Now, you know,:clap2:

Under international law, the West Bank and Jerusalem are sovereign Israeli territories.

Now, you know.
Are the Arabs living on the West Bank and in Jerusalem sovereign Israeli citizens?

If not, would Martin Luther King approve?

You're either dumb or a liar.

Israel's border were established by the League of Nations, from the Jordan River to the Med. Sea.

Now, you know,:clap2:
Then why did Zionist agree to accept only 55% of the land between the Mediterranean and Jordan River in 1948, "Edwin?"

Now, you know.
Are the Arabs living on the West Bank and in Jerusalem sovereign Israeli citizens?

If not, would Martin Luther King approve?

Clueless one, all of Palestine is sovereign Israeli land under international law. Now, you know, dummy.

Allah says so, too.

Quran 5:20-21...
Remember Moses said to his people: 'O my people! Recall in remembrance the favor of Allah unto you, when He produced prophets among you, made you kings, and gave you what He had not given to any other among the peoples. O my people! Enter the holy land which Allah hath assigned unto you, and turn not back ignominiously, for then will ye be overthrown, to your own ruin.

This moron is a Zionist fascist

Who's the fascist, fucker?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2x_KxxXTBw[/ame]

This is nothing new in a war situation. I've heard similar stories from different war zones including GIs holding guns to doctors heads when their buddies have been injured.

All of those involved are at maximum pressure, under time constraints and are traumatised, its no surprise that friction happens.

This moron is a Zionist fascist

Who's the fascist, fucker?
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2x_KxxXTBw[/ame]

This is nothing new in a war situation. I've heard similar stories from different war zones including GIs holding guns to doctors heads when their buddies have been injured.

All of those involved are at maximum pressure, under time constraints and are traumatised, its no surprise that friction happens.

Monkey Brain, you know less than zero about the matter. Go eat a banana.

Why did Zionists agree to accept only 55% of the land between the Mediterranean Sea and Jordan River in 1948 if the League of Nations gave them 100% of the land a quarter-century earlier?

I think one of the main components of an apartheid regime has to be a wall separating the ethnicities.

No mention of an Israel.

The League of Nations references The Jewish National Home, which preceded the name Israel.

Now, you know.

Palestine is the homeland of the Jews. Israel trashed that.

Warren Buffett knows better, psycho boy.

Warren Buffett, Multi-Billion Dollar Purchase of Successful Israeli Company...:clap2:
Israel is exceptional. I can give you an absolute, unequivocal answer. You can go around the world and it's very impressive to see a country of 7 million create a business like this, I haven't seen anything like this in the US.

When you think about it, if you compare Israel (now) to 1948, it's very, very impressive. It's a remarkable place
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV3W_86NTYA[/ame]

Forum List

Back