Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

The guy doing the stomping has been identified as Tim Proffit, who USED to be Rand Paul's Burbon County coordinator.

Rand Paul has since fired him from the campaign.

Tim Proffit appears to be the man who grabbed her and brought her to the ground.

The asshole that stomped her wasn't Tim Proffit. Look at the video and you can tell the difference.

Tim Proffit was the one who stomped on her, and he has apologized for stomping on her

But in Wingnut World, it's all a part of the Vast Left Wing Conspiracy:cuckoo:

So according to you the video evidence doesn't matter. Just a report from some blogger or whatever. Well I've got a word for that.....LINK. :rock:

Not a defense...it just shows that inferences have been made to blame somebody that is innocent. The guilty party isn't a Rand Paul official. Most likely just some nobody that went too far. Yet fuckers like you will assume the rumor is true and forget that I just proved it was 100% wrong.

You mean fuckers as in Rand Paul who gave the guy the heave-ho??
no, fuckers like you

Great response!!

Did you think that up all by yourself, or did someone write it on your hands so you wouldn't forget it?

Tim Proffit appears to be the man who grabbed her and brought her to the ground.

The asshole that stomped her wasn't Tim Proffit. Look at the video and you can tell the difference.

Tim Proffit was the one who stomped on her, and he has apologized for stomping on her

But in Wingnut World, it's all a part of the Vast Left Wing Conspiracy:cuckoo:

So according to you the video evidence doesn't matter. Just a report from some blogger or whatever. Well I've got a word for that.....LINK. :rock:

Another wingnut who can't handle the truth.

Proffit himself admits to stomping on her head and has apologized. Proffitt is obviously a part of the Vast Liberal Conspiracy:cuckoo:

This is not a "defense" either :lol::lol:

Not a defense...it just shows that inferences have been made to blame somebody that is innocent. The guilty party isn't a Rand Paul official. Most likely just some nobody that went too far. Yet fuckers like you will assume the rumor is true and forget that I just proved it was 100% wrong.

That doesn't mean he's guilty.

Remember, even the White House fires the innocent.

Remember the video they took out of context and fired a government worker who was trying to make a point about racism?

I guess that shit never happens on the left.

I can only present the evidence. Refuse to look at it if you wish. That makes you out to be a partisan hack that doesn't care about the truth.

Umm, Proffitt has admitted to, and apologized for his attack.

I'm pretty sure that means he is guilty

Last edited:

Once again....

:link::link::link:

You heard he apologized. Where's the link bitch?

He took the woman to the ground but he did not.....I repeat..Did Not Stomp On Her Head

The link has been posted, homo. Get the balls off your face and maybe you'll be able to read what's been posted, you teabagging ignoramus

In Wingnut World, "He's innocent" is not a "defense":lol:

Uh...yes it is.

Idiot wingnut says "Not a defense" and then says "yes it is" a defense.:cuckoo:

Hint: You'll sound more coherent if you repeat only what ONE of the many voices in your head is saying.

The video evidence shows he's innocent. That evidence will stand up in any court of law in the country except the Liberal court of public opinion. What part of that don't you understand?

Once again....

He took the woman to the ground but he did not.....I repeat..Did Not Stomp On Her Head

The link has been posted, homo. Get the balls off your face and maybe you'll be able to read what's been posted, you teabagging ignoramus

Wow....you know alot about teabagging faggot. Bet you've visited your share of Glory Holes too, right?

Uh...yes it is.

Hint: You'll sound more coherent if you repeat only what ONE of the many voices in your head is saying.

The video evidence shows he's innocent. That evidence will stand up in any court of law in the country except the Liberal court of public opinion. What part of that don't you understand?

The part where you claim "not a defense" and then say "yes it is" a defense.

Once again....

Wow....you know alot about teabagging faggot. Bet you've visited your share of Glory Holes too, right?

Is that the teabaggers way of asking me for a date? :eek:

The part where you claim "not a defense" and then say "yes it is" a defense.

Here's a kiss for ya faggot....:9:

Still trying to figure out your point other then you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back