Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

In a place called Lexington, ironically.

Let me (hopefully) be the first to call it:

The Cheap Shot Heard 'Round the World.

No, the point is that wingnuts are worse than the left. The proof is that

1) you can't name one liberal campaign official who has stomped on someone's head.
2) While the thugs' actions were obviously wrong, the wingnuts on this thread continue to defend it
so now this guy is a campaign official?

and please link to those that defended the action

The guy doing the stomping has been identified as Tim Proffit, who USED to be Rand Paul's Burbon County coordinator.

Rand Paul has since fired him from the campaign.

Tim Proffit appears to be the man who grabbed her and brought her to the ground.

The asshole that stomped her wasn't Tim Proffit. Look at the video and you can tell the difference.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txU55iFG9UA&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This is Tim Proffit:
enhanced-buzz-17611-1288121583-24.jpg

Got anymore lies to pass on bitch?

And as Beck exposed, she's an activist know for causing trouble and attending radical far left "Street Performances".

Well, see, how easy was that.

Easy, I mean, to rationalize and justify a brownshirt beatdown.

And the other wingnuts claim that no one is defending the fascist thugs. In wingnut world, saying "She deserved it" is not a defense:cuckoo:
except that was not defending it, moron
and that goes for carby too

Someone whose head was stomped would not be standing in front of a camera two minutes later smiling and giving an interview. In the chaos of the moment, someone pressed on her shoulder with his foot that's all. No one stomped the woman's head. The fact is this woman has no one but herself to blame. This was essentially a publicity stunt by a moveon.org agitator whose intent was to generate controversy for the Paul campaign. Unfortunately, her antics succeeded better than she ever dreamed possible. She feigned an attack on Rand Paul, some bystanders restrained her, and the distorted headlines read that a moveon.org member is beaten up by Tea Partiers. The headline should be moveon.org agitator charges Rand Paul at political rally and is stopped by concerned citizens, but will the liberal press report this, no.

If nothing wrong occurred, why did the Paul campaign sever their relationship with the Brownshirt who perpetrated the nothing-wrong attack?

Okay, so this man came to the Rand Paul rally with the intention of stomping on the head of anyone who opposes Paul that showed up? You believe this? What occurred was a response to clearly provocative actions of a member of moveon.org who was there for the purpose of disrupting the event. Do you realize how many politicians have been murdered at political rallies and campaign events in this country? The campaign season is a very vulnerable time for politicians when people know where they are going to be and what time, and they are exposed. These bystanders had no way of knowing whether this wig-wearing freaky looking woman had a gun, a knife, or some other weapon, and whether she was running toward Paul in order to harm him. In the heat of the moment one of them got a bit overzealous subduing the threat, but on the video you could hear others telling him to hold back. If he went over the line then he should be held accountable, but I don't believe he had any malicious intent, he was just overly protective under the circumstances. Had the woman not tried to pull off this stunt in the first place none of this would have happened anyway.

You are a pathetic little man. For one thing, in case you didn't notice, the woman was on the ground and immobilized BEFORE this Brownshirt stomped on her head.

btw, remember, people, this is the Rand Paul who said on the night he won the nomination:

"I have a message from the Tea Party!"

...well, as the old computers used to say,

message received and processed.

But we pretty much already figured you people out.

Well, see, how easy was that.

Easy, I mean, to rationalize and justify a brownshirt beatdown.

And the other wingnuts claim that no one is defending the fascist thugs. In wingnut world, saying "She deserved it" is not a defense:cuckoo:

Why point it out then? There is a REASON to mention that. Like the rapist's lawyer who 'mentions' that the victim was wearing a sexy outfit...

Why point it out then? There is a REASON to mention that. Like the rapist's lawyer who 'mentions' that the victim was wearing a sexy outfit...
because clearly the woman was looking to get a "gotcha" moment, and she got a whopper of one
more than she could have ever expected
and the guy that stomped on her shoulder should be charged

so now this guy is a campaign official?

and please link to those that defended the action

The guy doing the stomping has been identified as Tim Proffit, who USED to be Rand Paul's Burbon County coordinator.

Rand Paul has since fired him from the campaign.

Tim Proffit appears to be the man who grabbed her and brought her to the ground.

The asshole that stomped her wasn't Tim Proffit. Look at the video and you can tell the difference.

Tim Proffit was the one who stomped on her, and he has apologized for stomping on her

But in Wingnut World, it's all a part of the Vast Left Wing Conspiracy:cuckoo:

In Wingnut World, saying "It wasn't wrong to stomp on her head" is not a "defense" :cuckoo:

So the left has lied about who was responsible and nobody here cares that I've blown their lie all to hell. :blowup:

Guess what that means about the story?

It's pure Bull Shit.:bsflag:

I just stumbled on this, it's bizarre, I don't know what it's for:

treadheadzlogo72.jpg

...but it's pretty fucking funny.

So the left has lied about who was responsible and nobody here cares that I've blown their lie all to hell. :blowup:

This is not a "defense" either :lol::lol:

Not a defense...it just shows that inferences have been made to blame somebody that is innocent. The guilty party isn't a Rand Paul official. Most likely just some nobody that went too far. Yet fuckers like you will assume the rumor is true and forget that I just proved it was 100% wrong.

Not a defense...it just shows that inferences have been made to blame somebody that is innocent. The guilty party isn't a Rand Paul official. Most likely just some nobody that went too far. Yet fuckers like you will assume the rumor is true and forget that I just proved it was 100% wrong.

You mean fuckers as in Rand Paul who gave the guy the heave-ho??

no, fuckers like you

Well, obviously, Rand Paul is in on the Vast Liberal Conspiracy :lol:

Forum List

Back