Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Premeditated would imply that the Rand Paul supporters who stopped her knew she was going to charge through them to get at Rand.

No, it doesn't. "Pre-meditated" refers to the the fascist thugs actions, not the MoveOn protester. She is saying that the thugs planned to attack her.

So they had every intention of attacking her no matter what happened,

According to her

fortunately for them she just happened to charge right into their group?

According to the thugs who attacker her.

And fascist is an economic term, and since these were supporters of Rand Paul it's unlikely that they support fascism.

Not at all unlikely.

Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Hey, it could have been worse, it could have been

Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps on MoveOn Head's Member

The right is always wondering why the nation is divided. Now they retards know. And it can only escalate with time as the wound festers deeper into the society. You are either with us or against us holds a truth the stepped on understand. I don't recommend getting your name & address on a party form or having a bumper sticker or sign in your yard, or telling your neighbor your a republican. Drive bys happen for a reason, they know where you live, and have access to your information.

Yes, I do. However, I do note that a larger % of repubs are conservative than the % of dems who are liberal. The Democratic Party is basically a moderate party.

Nice dodge

And where can we find this exact percentage?

No dodging here.

Sure it is. You're trying to wiggle around the fact that the majority of liberals in Congress voted against the IWR and ignoring facts (like the fact that many dems are not liberal) in order to do so.

Face it! The poster who said that liberals were against the Iraqi invasion was right and you were wrong to disagree.

So according to you a majority of Democrats in Congress in 2002 were not liberals?

Yes I think it's a liberal rag and you haven't convinced me otherwise. And you can take your tough guy act and shove it up your liberal ass. But you may want to remove your head first.

The only reason you "think" it's.....oh shit....wait. You obviously don't think. The only reason you say it's liberal is because you don't like the facts it reported. I could waste the time posting police reports and such but then you'd just say he cops are liberals then you would cap off your utter stoopidity by sayig that Luke did it all because he was a liberal that raped and murdered just so he could say he was right wing.

There is no tough guy act here. I simply offered free and safe transportation to and from the airport because I wanted to give you the opportunity to back up your claims.

I don't think you went to prison for what you said you did. You sound like a fucking child molester that got busted so now you live out your days of fantasizing about having money and horses and being a "patriotic" american. You're useless. Completely.

It's a liberal rag and no amount of police reports will convince me otherwise. The facts may well be what they are but that does not mean the paper isn't a biased paper.

Tell me who has the paper endorsed for the Governor's race? I have five grand that says it wasn't a Republican.

Your ad hom attacks are really lame.

What part of " You're useless. Completely." Was a fucking mystery?

No, it doesn't. "Pre-meditated" refers to the the fascist thugs actions, not the MoveOn protester. She is saying that the thugs planned to attack her.

According to her

fortunately for them she just happened to charge right into their group?

And fascist is an economic term, and since these were supporters of Rand Paul it's unlikely that they support fascism.

Not at all unlikely.

Yes, according to her.

They claimed they were fortunate she charged into their group? I haven't heard that one.

It's not unlikely that supporters of Rand Paul, who espouses free market capitalism, are fascists? I think it's pretty unlikely.

And where can we find this exact percentage?

No dodging here.

Sure it is. You're trying to wiggle around the fact that the majority of liberals in Congress voted against the IWR and ignoring facts (like the fact that many dems are not liberal) in order to do so.

Face it! The poster who said that liberals were against the Iraqi invasion was right and you were wrong to disagree.

So according to you a majority of Democrats in Congress in 2002 were not liberals?

Still dancing, huh?

The issue isn't whether the majority of Dems in Congress in 2002 were liberal or not. The issue is whether the majority of LIBERALS in Congress supported the invasion and/or voted for IWR. Please try to remember what we're debating

The fact is that the majority of dems in Congress voted AGAINST the IWR, so even if they were ALL liberals, most of them voted against it. You can re-word your questions anyway you choose, but you can't escape this fact.

But do go on. I'd love to see how you explain how most of those liberals voted for IWR. Give it your best shot

According to her

Not at all unlikely.

Yes, according to her.

Yes. According to her. That's what I've been saying from the first time I posted it, Einstein.:lol:

But for some inane reason, you chose to ask about it as if the original mention was in another language you don't understand.

They claimed they were fortunate she charged into their group? I haven't heard that one.

Ummm, that was something YOU made up in post#199. You should keep better track of your delusions. They're starting to collide with one another

It's not unlikely that supporters of Rand Paul, who espouses free market capitalism, are fascists? I think it's pretty unlikely.

I think it's pretty likely

Last edited:

Still dancing, huh?

The issue isn't whether the majority of Dems in Congress in 2002 were liberal or not. The issue is whether the majority of LIBERALS in Congress supported the invasion and/or voted for IWR. Please try to remember what we're debating

The fact is that the majority of dems in Congress voted AGAINST the IWR, so even if they were ALL liberals, most of them voted against it. You can re-word your questions anyway you choose, but you can't escape this fact.

But do go on. I'd love to see how you explain how most of those liberals voted for IWR. Give it your best shot

See, you can say that no liberals supported the Iraq war, but the Democratic Party, which is supported by "liberals," had control of the Senate which voted for the Iraq War Resolution. 29 of 50 Democratic Senators at the time voted for the Iraq War Resolution, are you going to honestly try to tell us that none of those 29 Senators was a liberal?

According to her

Not at all unlikely.

Yes, according to her.

Yes. According to her. That's what I've been saying from the first time I posted it, Einstein.:lol:

But for some inane reason, you chose to ask about it as if the original mention was in another language you don't understand.

Ummm, that was something YOU made up in post#199. You should keep better track of your delusions. They're starting to collide with one another

I was agreeing with you.

Yes, that was the scenario that I painted in an attempt to show how foolish her claim was, and then you said "According to them" as if they claimed it was true.

You're going to have to explain why supporters of fascism would support a candidate who supports the complete opposite ideology in free market capitalism.

Yes, according to her.

I was agreeing with you.

Yes, that was the scenario that I painted in an attempt to show how foolish her claim was, and then you said "According to them" as if they claimed it was true.

Ummm, they did claim it (that she charged) was true, and by "them" I mean both Proffitt and the other guy. She denies charging anyone, just as they deny her claims

The "fortunate" part was your invention you made up when you ran out of facts (which happens pretty quick with wingnuts)

You're going to have to explain why supporters of fascism would support a candidate who supports the complete opposite ideology in free market capitalism.

Because free market capitalism is fantasy beloved by fascists.

Last edited:

I was agreeing with you.

Ummm, they did claim it (that she charged) was true, and by "them" I mean both Proffitt and the other guy. She denies charging anyone, just as they deny her claims

The "fortunate" part was your invention you made up when you ran out of facts (which happens pretty quick with wingnuts)

You know what bud, you're right. I'm just a Republican wingnut making things up. Hooray for fascism, etc... etc...

I was agreeing with you.

You know what bud, you're right. I'm just a Republican wingnut making things up. Hooray for fascism, etc... etc...

At least you admit it. I gotta give you some props for that, even if it was the least you could do after making up stuff about how fortunate it was.

I was agreeing with you.

It looks like you're tossing the term "fascism" around quite a bit.....in the wrong contexts. Trailer park baking of a term is out style.

I was agreeing with you.

It looks like you're tossing the term "fascism" around quite a bit.....in the wrong contexts. Trailer park baking of a term is out style.

It looks like you don't have any argument to make. All you've got is name calling.

Grow up

I'm still wondering why the idiot saw fit to step on the woman's neck and shoulder when she was ALREADY BEING HELD DOWN BY 2 OTHER MEN!

Are teabaggers that pussified?

I'm still wondering why the idiot saw fit to step on the woman's neck and shoulder when she was ALREADY BEING HELD DOWN BY 2 OTHER MEN!

Your post answers that question.

He's an idiot.

What's the point the left is trying to make here?:eusa_eh:

That the right is as bad as the they are?

In this prick's case...they're right? In that we can agree.

Anything else?:hmpf:

He's an idiot.

No, the point is that wingnuts are worse than the left. The proof is that

1) you can't name one liberal campaign official who has stomped on someone's head.
2) While the thugs' actions were obviously wrong, the wingnuts on this thread continue to defend it

Last edited:

He's an idiot.

No, the point is that wingnuts are worse than the left. The proof is that

1) you can't name one liberal campaign official who has stomped on someone's head.
2) While the thugs' actions were obviously wrong, the wingnuts on this thread continue to defend it
so now this guy is a campaign official?

and please link to those that defended the action

Forum List

Back