Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Ok, take out the 'blue dogs', the moderate/centrist Democrats, leave yourself with the left wing of the Democrat party and then tell me how many votes you had for the Iraq war.

THEN, tell me what the REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE consensus was about committing the worst foreign policy mistake since Vietnam.

So because they're not Democratic enough you just ignore their votes. Sorry, that's not how it works. There was no anti-war consensus in the Democratic Party, and bringing up that it was more the fault of Republicans than Democrats doesn't let your party off the hook.

Without the Republican vote there would have been no Iraq war. The Iraq war would have never gotten out of the House. That is irrefutable fact to anyone with a brain.

No kidding. However, many Democrats voted for it too which proves that they were clearly not against the war.

Ok, take out the 'blue dogs', the moderate/centrist Democrats, leave yourself with the left wing of the Democrat party and then tell me how many votes you had for the Iraq war.

THEN, tell me what the REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE consensus was about committing the worst foreign policy mistake since Vietnam.

So because they're not Democratic enough you just ignore their votes. Sorry, that's not how it works. There was no anti-war consensus in the Democratic Party, and bringing up that it was more the fault of Republicans than Democrats doesn't let your party off the hook.

Without the Republican vote there would have been no Iraq war. The Iraq war would have never gotten out of the House. That is irrefutable fact to anyone with a brain.
without the democratics vote there would have been no invasion of Iraq

I am not a Democrat. I am a Liberal. The subject was LIBERALS.

:rolleyes:

Perhaps instead of nitpicking over where this man stomped his foot down upon this woman you could exercise the common decency and condemn the violent act of stomping on someone, whether they're a political opponent or not?

One must possess some common decency in order to exercise it.

Besides, the woman was diagnosed with a concussion. You don't get a concussion from a foot on your shoulder.

Once again. LL is caught in a lie

What lie? I know what I saw and the dumb bitch didn't take a boot to the head and I don't believe the diagnosis not for a minute.

Says the man who claimed that Hitler didn't fight Russia in WWII and who is sure the Patriot-Ledger is a left wing newspaper even though he's never read it.

I am not a Democrat. I am a Liberal. The subject was LIBERALS.

:rolleyes:

Whenever a wingnut gets pwned, they whine, make up stuff, toss around insults, or make childish faces.

Believe me. Nobody is shocked you completely ignored the information.

I didn't ignore anything you putz, I read every single link that was provided and there is no proof that all these individuals were right of center. It's nothing more than liberal bias, I mean really look at the sources you clown!

You're beyond a bad joke. You're the forum version of heroes. You take a source, the Patriot Ledger, of which you admittedly know nothing about and claim it must be a liberal source.

One of my friend's daughter was friends with one of Keith Luke's victims and I live near Quincy and Brockton. You fucking backwater shitbag. Bring your punk ass up to Logan airport and I will provide secure and free safe transportation so you can tell Luke's victims' families the Ledger is just "Liberal" and exploited their murders out of a Liberal agenda.

Why the hell do people like you ever pretend to care about anything but yourself? You fucking jackass!

Yes I think it's a liberal rag and you haven't convinced me otherwise. And you can take your tough guy act and shove it up your liberal ass. But you may want to remove your head first.

A foot stepped on in the crowd?

I'm sure the black panthers who intimidated voters in '08 in Philly probably agree with you. Those Paul supporters are a violent bunch.

Really ? How many heads did the Panthers stomp on? Other than the guy with the camera how many people actually complained about those two turds standing outside the polling place?

You should also NOTE: when the guy put his foot on her SHOULDER, you hear another RAND PAUL supporter saying "No No No, Come On, stop that" to the buffon who put his foot on the woman's shoulder.

Quick Question:What did the woman's sign say? And why was she wearin a blond wig? A lot of these disingenious liberals try to dress as conservatives and come to elections with arrogant, racist and ignorant signs in order to make conservatives look bad. This type of propaganda is far more powerful than any protest. Her use of a wig and the fact she works for moveon.org can lead one to that conclusion. If that is the case, the reaction of Rand Paul supporters were more than justified!

Also its interesting that these liberal clips never show the before actions of the so-called "Victim," rather only shows the after effect.

Video evidence of assault (he kicked her head before he put his foot on her again) and all you come up with is "propaganda." Stoopid fukjar.
fucking LIAR
he did no such thing'

I posted the 1:11 length video where they show it three times.....maybe in another ten years you can learn the facts of this issue.....

I didn't ignore anything you putz, I read every single link that was provided and there is no proof that all these individuals were right of center. It's nothing more than liberal bias, I mean really look at the sources you clown!

You're beyond a bad joke. You're the forum version of heroes. You take a source, the Patriot Ledger, of which you admittedly know nothing about and claim it must be a liberal source.

One of my friend's daughter was friends with one of Keith Luke's victims and I live near Quincy and Brockton. You fucking backwater shitbag. Bring your punk ass up to Logan airport and I will provide secure and free safe transportation so you can tell Luke's victims' families the Ledger is just "Liberal" and exploited their murders out of a Liberal agenda.

Why the hell do people like you ever pretend to care about anything but yourself? You fucking jackass!

Yes I think it's a liberal rag and you haven't convinced me otherwise. And you can take your tough guy act and shove it up your liberal ass. But you may want to remove your head first.

Like I said, ignorance is no obstacle to a wingnut running his mouth.

Video evidence of assault (he kicked her head before he put his foot on her again) and all you come up with is "propaganda." Stoopid fukjar.
fucking LIAR
he did no such thing'

The Plum Line - Woman attacked by Rand Paul supporters has concussion, sprained arm, MoveOn says

The woman has a concussion. You don't get a concussion when someone steps on your shoulder

"She has told MoveOn officials that she suffered a concussion and sprained shoulder and arm"

Hardly overwhelming evidence .

No kidding. However, many Democrats voted for it too which proves that they were clearly not against the war.
carby forgets that at that time the dems had a slight majority in the senate

I'm sure the black panthers who intimidated voters in '08 in Philly probably agree with you. Those Paul supporters are a violent bunch.

Really ? How many heads did the Panthers stomp on? Other than the guy with the camera how many people actually complained about those two turds standing outside the polling place?

fucking LIAR
he did no such thing'

I posted the 1:11 length video where they show it three times.....maybe in another ten years you can learn the facts of this issue.....
your link didnt work, because i'm NOT on a mobile device, moron

fucking LIAR
he did no such thing'

The Plum Line - Woman attacked by Rand Paul supporters has concussion, sprained arm, MoveOn says

The woman has a concussion. You don't get a concussion when someone steps on your shoulder

"She has told MoveOn officials that she suffered a concussion and sprained shoulder and arm"

Hardly overwhelming evidence .

Since when do you care about evidence? You're the guy who claimed that Hitler never fought Russia :lol::lol:

You think the fact that Hitler DID fight Russia was also "hardly overwhelming evidence" that Hitler fought Russia

carby forgets that at that time the dems had a slight majority in the senate

Well apparently the Democratic Party is no longer "liberal."

Perhaps instead of nitpicking over where this man stomped his foot down upon this woman you could exercise the common decency and condemn the violent act of stomping on someone, whether they're a political opponent or not?

Quite honestly I think the dumb bitch deserved to be stepped on.

Says the moron who thinks Hitler didn't fight Russia and that Germany won WWII. But then, what do you expect from a Hitler admirer?

Surely your not suggesting the dumb bitch suffered any injuries other than her pride being crushed.

She has a concussion, but I'm sure you'll tell us about how leftwing the hospital is:lol:

I think that huh? Prove it! You lying piece of shit!

What I said you dim-witted fuck is that Hitler was successful in getting an agreement with the Soviets not to fight each other. Stalin of course didn't honor the agreement but it was made nonetheless. Educate yourself sometime you stupid fuck before you start making up lies. Nazi-Soviet Pact.

She said she had a concussion you choose to believe her. I on the other hand know how you liberal fucks lie so I choose not to beleive her.

The only reason you "think" it's.....oh shit....wait. You obviously don't think. The only reason you say it's liberal is because you don't like the facts it reported. I could waste the time posting police reports and such but then you'd just say he cops are liberals then you would cap off your utter stoopidity by sayig that Luke did it all because he was a liberal that raped and murdered just so he could say he was right wing.

There is no tough guy act here. I simply offered free and safe transportation to and from the airport because I wanted to give you the opportunity to back up your claims.

I don't think you went to prison for what you said you did. You sound like a fucking child molester that got busted so now you live out your days of fantasizing about having money and horses and being a "patriotic" american. You're useless. Completely.

One must possess some common decency in order to exercise it.

Besides, the woman was diagnosed with a concussion. You don't get a concussion from a foot on your shoulder.

Once again. LL is caught in a lie

What lie? I know what I saw and the dumb bitch didn't take a boot to the head and I don't believe the diagnosis not for a minute.

Says the man who claimed that Hitler didn't fight Russia in WWII and who is sure the Patriot-Ledger is a left wing newspaper even though he's never read it.

I never made that claim you lying fuck. And yes it is my opinion that the patriot ledger is a liberal rag.

The only reason you "think" it's.....oh shit....wait. You obviously don't think. The only reason you say it's liberal is because you don't like the facts it reported. I could waste the time posting police reports and such but then you'd just say he cops are liberals then you would cap off your utter stoopidity by sayig that Luke did it all because he was a liberal that raped and murdered just so he could say he was right wing.

There is no tough guy act here. I simply offered free and safe transportation to and from the airport because I wanted to give you the opportunity to back up your claims.

I don't think you went to prison for what you said you did. You sound like a fucking child molester that got busted so now you live out your days of fantasizing about having money and horses and being a "patriotic" american. You're useless. Completely.
the patriot ledger is a newspaper in MA
i highly doubt they are anything but liberal

Forum List

Back