Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

You're beyond a bad joke. You're the forum version of heroes. You take a source, the Patriot Ledger, of which you admittedly know nothing about and claim it must be a liberal source.

One of my friend's daughter was friends with one of Keith Luke's victims and I live near Quincy and Brockton. You fucking backwater shitbag. Bring your punk ass up to Logan airport and I will provide secure and free safe transportation so you can tell Luke's victims' families the Ledger is just "Liberal" and exploited their murders out of a Liberal agenda.

Why the hell do people like you ever pretend to care about anything but yourself? You fucking jackass!

Yes I think it's a liberal rag and you haven't convinced me otherwise. And you can take your tough guy act and shove it up your liberal ass. But you may want to remove your head first.

Like I said, ignorance is no obstacle to a wingnut running his mouth.

I may run my mouth but I don't lie like you do. You're as dishonest as topspin, truthmatters, marcatl, bodecea and all the rest of the liberals in this forum.

The Plum Line - Woman attacked by Rand Paul supporters has concussion, sprained arm, MoveOn says

The woman has a concussion. You don't get a concussion when someone steps on your shoulder

"She has told MoveOn officials that she suffered a concussion and sprained shoulder and arm"

Hardly overwhelming evidence .

Since when do you care about evidence? You're the guy who claimed that Hitler never fought Russia :lol::lol:

You think the fact that Hitler DID fight Russia was also "hardly overwhelming evidence" that Hitler fought Russia

All you got are lies, you're pathetic.

You're beyond a bad joke. You're the forum version of heroes. You take a source, the Patriot Ledger, of which you admittedly know nothing about and claim it must be a liberal source.

One of my friend's daughter was friends with one of Keith Luke's victims and I live near Quincy and Brockton. You fucking backwater shitbag. Bring your punk ass up to Logan airport and I will provide secure and free safe transportation so you can tell Luke's victims' families the Ledger is just "Liberal" and exploited their murders out of a Liberal agenda.

Why the hell do people like you ever pretend to care about anything but yourself? You fucking jackass!

Yes I think it's a liberal rag and you haven't convinced me otherwise. And you can take your tough guy act and shove it up your liberal ass. But you may want to remove your head first.

The only reason you "think" it's.....oh shit....wait. You obviously don't think. The only reason you say it's liberal is because you don't like the facts it reported. I could waste the time posting police reports and such but then you'd just say he cops are liberals then you would cap off your utter stoopidity by sayig that Luke did it all because he was a liberal that raped and murdered just so he could say he was right wing.

There is no tough guy act here. I simply offered free and safe transportation to and from the airport because I wanted to give you the opportunity to back up your claims.

I don't think you went to prison for what you said you did. You sound like a fucking child molester that got busted so now you live out your days of fantasizing about having money and horses and being a "patriotic" american. You're useless. Completely.

It's a liberal rag and no amount of police reports will convince me otherwise. The facts may well be what they are but that does not mean the paper isn't a biased paper.

Tell me who has the paper endorsed for the Governor's race? I have five grand that says it wasn't a Republican.

Your ad hom attacks are really lame.

Whenever a wingnut gets pwned, they whine, make up stuff, toss around insults, or make childish faces.

Claiming that liberals opposed the Iraq War when the Democratic Party largely voted for the Iraq War Resolution is "pwning" me? I just thought it was lying.

Yes, you got pwned. You're just too deluded to realize that "Democrat" doesn't mean "liberal".

And your wingnut math could use some work too; a minority of Dems does not equal "largely".

What I said you dim-witted fuck is that Hitler was successful in getting an agreement with the Soviets not to fight each other.

And yet, they did fight each other!!! I guess it was a weak agreement.

Stalin of course didn't honor the agreement but it was made nonetheless. Educate yourself sometime you stupid fuck before you start making up lies. Nazi-Soviet Pact.

So you think Hitler was "strong" for falling for a liar like Stalin? :cuckoo:

She said she had a concussion you choose to believe her. I on the other hand know how you liberal fucks lie so I choose not to beleive her.

Hospital confirmed it.

Nice try (in edit: I take it back. It was a terrible try)

Whenever a wingnut gets pwned, they whine, make up stuff, toss around insults, or make childish faces.

Claiming that liberals opposed the Iraq War when the Democratic Party largely voted for the Iraq War Resolution is "pwning" me? I just thought it was lying.

Yes, you got pwned. You're just too deluded to realize that "Democrat" doesn't mean "liberal".

And your wingnut math could use some work too; a minority of Dems does not equal "largely".
ah, we haz anudder wnnah on da interwebs here

What I said you dim-witted fuck is that Hitler was successful in getting an agreement with the Soviets not to fight each other.

And yet, they did fight each other!!! I guess it was a weak agreement.

Stalin of course didn't honor the agreement but it was made nonetheless. Educate yourself sometime you stupid fuck before you start making up lies. Nazi-Soviet Pact.

So you think Hitler was "strong" for falling for a liar like Stalin? :cuckoo:

She said she had a concussion you choose to believe her. I on the other hand know how you liberal fucks lie so I choose not to beleive her.

Hospital confirmed it.

Nice try (in edit: I take it back. It was a terrible try)
source for the hospital confirming it when she refused treatment?

It's a liberal rag and no amount of police reports will convince me otherwise. The facts may well be what they are but that does not mean the paper isn't a biased paper.

Proof that LL doesnt care about the facts. He KNOWS it's "a liberal rag" even though he KNOWS NOTHING about it, and he admits the facts may be true, but will still argue that they're not true because it's a liberal rag (just like Eyewitness News) :cuckoo:

Even the thug himself admits he was wrong

Rand Paul volunteer ordered to court for scuffle | Top AP Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

The Plum Line - Stomp victim Lauren Valle speaks: Attack was "premeditated"

The MoveOn worker who was attacked by Rand Paul supporters has now spoken out about the assault, claiming she was "injured," "in severe shock," and that she has no doubt that the attack was "premeditated."

She also vowed "further legal action."
ROFLMAO
"premeditated"
LOL
oh my fuckin god
that loon is seriously injured
but it was well before this incident

I'm curious as to whether you give that same consideration to "Republicans" and "conservatives?"

Largely as in a large number. I'd consider over 100 to be a large number.

Rand Paul volunteer ordered to court for scuffle | Top AP Stories | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

The MoveOn worker who was attacked by Rand Paul supporters has now spoken out about the assault, claiming she was "injured," "in severe shock," and that she has no doubt that the attack was "premeditated."

Premeditated would imply that the Rand Paul supporters who stopped her knew she was going to charge through them to get at Rand.

I'm curious as to whether you give that same consideration to "Republicans" and "conservatives?"

Yes, I do. However, I do note that a larger % of repubs are conservative than the % of dems who are liberal. The Democratic Party is basically a moderate party.

Nice dodge

Yes, I do. However, I do note that a larger % of repubs are conservative than the % of dems who are liberal. The Democratic Party is basically a moderate party.

Nice dodge

And where can we find this exact percentage?

No dodging here.

Premeditated would imply that the Rand Paul supporters who stopped her knew she was going to charge through them to get at Rand.

No, it doesn't. "Pre-meditated" refers to the the fascist thugs actions, not the MoveOn protester. She is saying that the thugs planned to attack her.

No, it doesn't. "Pre-meditated" refers to the the fascist thugs actions, not the MoveOn protester. She is saying that the thugs planned to attack her.

So they had every intention of attacking her no matter what happened, fortunately for them she just happened to charge right into their group? And fascist is an economic term, and since these were supporters of Rand Paul it's unlikely that they support fascism.

Nice dodge

And where can we find this exact percentage?

No dodging here.

Sure it is. You're trying to wiggle around the fact that the majority of liberals in Congress voted against the IWR and ignoring facts (like the fact that many dems are not liberal) in order to do so.

Face it! The poster who said that liberals were against the Iraqi invasion was right and you were wrong to disagree.

Forum List

Back