Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

That it? A bunch of accusations from very liberal sources.

Believe me. Nobody is shocked you completely ignored the information.

I didn't ignore anything you putz, I read every single link that was provided and there is no proof that all these individuals were right of center. It's nothing more than liberal bias, I mean really look at the sources you clown!

You're beyond a bad joke. You're the forum version of heroes. You take a source, the Patriot Ledger, of which you admittedly know nothing about and claim it must be a liberal source.

One of my friend's daughter was friends with one of Keith Luke's victims and I live near Quincy and Brockton. You fucking backwater shitbag. Bring your punk ass up to Logan airport and I will provide secure and free safe transportation so you can tell Luke's victims' families the Ledger is just "Liberal" and exploited their murders out of a Liberal agenda.

Why the hell do people like you ever pretend to care about anything but yourself? You fucking jackass!

Last edited:
[youtube]SbnEy_U9pYk[/youtube]

Now this video shows the woman is charging through the crowd trying to get at Rand, apparently to show him her sign. The people who subdued her were clearly of the opinion that someone charging through a crowd with a blonde wig towards a candidate for U.S. Senate might pose some amount of security risk. Now that being said, the man who stomped on her shoulder certainly had no business doing so and I stand by my original assessment that he should be prosecuted.

You should also NOTE: when the guy put his foot on her SHOULDER, you hear another RAND PAUL supporter saying "No No No, Come On, stop that" to the buffon who put his foot on the woman's shoulder.

Quick Question:What did the woman's sign say? And why was she wearin a blond wig? A lot of these disingenious liberals try to dress as conservatives and come to elections with arrogant, racist and ignorant signs in order to make conservatives look bad. This type of propaganda is far more powerful than any protest. Her use of a wig and the fact she works for moveon.org can lead one to that conclusion. If that is the case, the reaction of Rand Paul supporters were more than justified!

Also its interesting that these liberal clips never show the before actions of the so-called "Victim," rather only shows the after effect.

Video evidence of assault (he kicked her head before he put his foot on her again) and all you come up with is "propaganda." Stoopid fukjar.
fucking LIAR
he did no such thing'

Believe me. Nobody is shocked you completely ignored the information.

I didn't ignore anything you putz, I read every single link that was provided and there is no proof that all these individuals were right of center. It's nothing more than liberal bias, I mean really look at the sources you clown!

You're beyond a bad joke. You're the forum version of heroes. You take a source, the Patriot Ledger, of which you admittedly know nothing about and claim it must be a liberal source.

One of my friend's daughter was friends with one of Keith Luke's victims and I live near Quincy and Brockton. You fucking backwater shitback. Bring your punk ass up to Logan airport and I will provide secure and free safe transportation so you can tell Luke's victims' families the Ledger is just "Liberal" and exploited their murders out of a Liberal agenda.

Why the he'll do people like you ever pretend to care about anything but yourself? You fucking jackass!

Wingnuts lie because their low self-esteem will not allow them to admit to making a mistake. So instead, they just make stuff up.

In another thread, this idiot is claiming that Hitler avoided getting involved in a two-front war and that Hitler won WWII and he's making this up so he can continue to praise his fascist idol instead of admitting he was wrong.

Now this video shows the woman is charging through the crowd trying to get at Rand, apparently to show him her sign. The people who subdued her were clearly of the opinion that someone charging through a crowd with a blonde wig towards a candidate for U.S. Senate might pose some amount of security risk. Now that being said, the man who stomped on her shoulder certainly had no business doing so and I stand by my original assessment that he should be prosecuted.

Prosecuted for what?

Stomping on a woman is assault. She was subdued and held down by one man, and then that other man stomped on her for no reason.

Video evidence of assault (he kicked her head before he put his foot on her again) and all you come up with is "propaganda." Stoopid fukjar.
fucking LIAR
he did no such thing'

The Plum Line - Woman attacked by Rand Paul supporters has concussion, sprained arm, MoveOn says

The woman has a concussion. You don't get a concussion when someone steps on your shoulder
LOL oh yeah, moveon.org claims it so it MUST be true

you are another fucking idiot

You should also NOTE: when the guy put his foot on her SHOULDER, you hear another RAND PAUL supporter saying "No No No, Come On, stop that" to the buffon who put his foot on the woman's shoulder.

Quick Question:

What did the woman's sign say? And why was she wearing a blond wig? Its hard to see, but it appears like she was trying to pass herself and her message off as an arrogant conservative! A lot of these disingenious liberals try to dress up as conservatives, pass themselves off as conservatives and come to debates and rallys with arrogant, racist and ignorant signs in order to make conservatives look bad. This type of propaganda is far more powerful than any protest. Her use of a wig, the fact she works for moveon.org and what you can see from her sign can lead one to that conclusion. If that is the case, the reaction of Rand Paul supporters, while still a little excessive, are more than understandable!

Also its interesting that these liberal clips never show the before actions of the so-called "Victim," rather only shows the after effect.

This is correct.

Tell that to Rand's opponent, who supported the Iraq invasion.

Democrats voted against the war 147 to 110. do you need that math explained to you?

Do you need me to explain that 147 to 110 isn't a consensus on the left? Which doesn't even take into account people like Jack Conway who were not in office to vote on the Iraq War Resolution but supported it nonetheless.

Ok, take out the 'blue dogs', the moderate/centrist Democrats, leave yourself with the left wing of the Democrat party and then tell me how many votes you had for the Iraq war.

THEN, tell me what the REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE consensus was about committing the worst foreign policy mistake since Vietnam.

I watched the video several times and at no time did anyone stomp on her head, unless her head begins at her shoulder.

Perhaps instead of nitpicking over where this man stomped his foot down upon this woman you could exercise the common decency and condemn the violent act of stomping on someone, whether they're a political opponent or not?

Quite honestly I think the dumb bitch deserved to be stepped on. Surely your not suggesting the dumb bitch suffered any injuries other than her pride being crushed.

It was an utter failure for Clinton. I'm not sure how many Americans lives were lost. But I'm pretty sure the Shiites were nowhere around. Of course you wouldn't know that being a dumbass liberal and all.

When did Clinton invade Haiti? Since when has Haiti been populated with Shiites?
you dont remember the invasion of Haiti?
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Clinton-Haiti-1994-US-Invasion/dp/1403967164]Amazon.com: Clinton in Haiti: The 1994 US Invasion of Haiti (9781403967169): Philippe Girard: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

and you should take up the Shiite comment with the one that first introduced it into the conversation

We've decided to make the action in Haiti comparable to the invasion of Iraq? 'We' as in 'YOU'.

That's a new one.

Must be all that Wikileaks stuff coming out,

1. proving that Iraq WAS indeed in a civil war in 2005/2006 (Dang I remember arguing that post after post with idiots who denied it)

2. proving that the success of the surge was a myth, that the turnaround of Iraq and the surge were merely coincidental (Dang I remembering arguing THAT post after post with idiots who denied)

Democrats voted against the war 147 to 110. do you need that math explained to you?

Do you need me to explain that 147 to 110 isn't a consensus on the left? Which doesn't even take into account people like Jack Conway who were not in office to vote on the Iraq War Resolution but supported it nonetheless.

Ok, take out the 'blue dogs', the moderate/centrist Democrats, leave yourself with the left wing of the Democrat party and then tell me how many votes you had for the Iraq war.

THEN, tell me what the REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE consensus was about committing the worst foreign policy mistake since Vietnam.

So because they're not Democratic enough you just ignore their votes. Sorry, that's not how it works. There was no anti-war consensus in the Democratic Party, and bringing up that it was more the fault of Republicans than Democrats doesn't let your party off the hook.

I watched the video several times and at no time did anyone stomp on her head, unless her head begins at her shoulder.

Perhaps instead of nitpicking over where this man stomped his foot down upon this woman you could exercise the common decency and condemn the violent act of stomping on someone, whether they're a political opponent or not?

When dealing with the right, you are dealing with animals. They eat their own all the time, so see nothing wrong with a redneck beating his women senseless.

Yea she was beat senseless. :cuckoo: The only problem is she had no sense to begin with.

One must possess some common decency in order to exercise it.

Besides, the woman was diagnosed with a concussion. You don't get a concussion from a foot on your shoulder.

Once again. LL is caught in a lie

What lie? I know what I saw and the dumb bitch didn't take a boot to the head and I don't believe the diagnosis not for a minute.

So because they're not Democratic enough you just ignore their votes. Sorry, that's not how it works. There was no anti-war consensus in the Democratic Party, and bringing up that it was more the fault of Republicans than Democrats doesn't let your party off the hook.

Without the Republican vote there would have been no Iraq war. The Iraq war would have never gotten out of the House. That is irrefutable fact to anyone with a brain.

Oh, and for the record, it's quite clear that, in this instance, the man who stomped on the woman is a Right Winger. His name is Tim Profitt and is a Rand Paul volunteer (or at least he was, they've cut ties with him over this incident). He's already spoken on FOX News about this. Did you miss it?

So?

I am not a Democrat. I am a Liberal. The subject was LIBERALS.

Quite honestly I think the dumb bitch deserved to be stepped on.

Says the moron who thinks Hitler didn't fight Russia and that Germany won WWII. But then, what do you expect from a Hitler admirer?

Surely your not suggesting the dumb bitch suffered any injuries other than her pride being crushed.

She has a concussion, but I'm sure you'll tell us about how leftwing the hospital is:lol:

Forum List

Back