Appeals Court Rejects Trumps Attempt To Block Committee From Getting Records

trump went into a rage after the election results were confirmed. Members of his own administration were considering invoking that amendment that removes a president because of insanity. What most people don't realize about January 6th is trump was out of control. I truly believe I had a very sinister, devious plan in place in which he would use his supporters at the White House as a front to cover up the real culprits of the conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States. Remember, trump had recently released Stone from prison and where does this guy turn up at the Capitol conferring with militia leaders about the attack. I believe Stone was his front man and accomplice in this mad scheme of his. I hope the investigation gets to the bottom of all of this and gets to the truth. As far as I'm concerned trump should not be a free man he should be incarcerated for life or executed as they do with those who commit high treason.

The Traitor's Pathology won't allow him to seen as a loser, which is of course exactly what he is. He LOST the Popular Vote Twice. Biden cleaned his clock on election night. The Traitor has such a fragile ego that he as to lash out. Pathetic Little Loser that he is.

The Traitor's Pathology won't allow him to seen as a loser, which is of course exactly what he is. He LOST the Popular Vote Twice. Biden cleaned his clock on election night. The Traitor has such a fragile ego that he as to lash out. Pathetic Little Loser that he is.
The election was stolen and Biden can't even keep his own ass clean.

It's because they play checkers.
They cannot grasp chess.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election. Period. He cannot claim a privilege he does not have and PRESIDENT BIDEN will not grant or allow. There is only President. It sure as fuck ain't Putin Putin Loving Traitor.

The election was stolen and Biden can't even keep his own ass clean.

Over 60+Lawsuits filed alleging Election/Voter Fraud and OVER 60+Laesuits Lost. No Fraud in Arizona. No in Georgia. No Fraud in Wisconsin. NO FRAUD.

HE FUCKING LOST!!!

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election. Period. He cannot claim a privilege he does not have and PRESIDENT BIDEN will not grant or allow. There is only President. It sure as fuck ain't Putin Putin Loving Traitor.

Tick-tock, tick-tock, ........

Over 60+Lawsuits filed alleging Election/Voter Fraud and OVER 60+Laesuits Lost. No Fraud in Arizona. No in Georgia. No Fraud in Wisconsin. NO FRAUD.

HE FUCKING LOST!!!
There was obvious and massive fraud. Your conspiracy theory there was not is based on censorship and intimidation. The facts are there. The courts refuse to hear them.

Now, why won't GA. let the ballots is question be seen by concerned citizens? It is their right.

There was obvious and massive fraud. Your conspiracy theory there was not is based on censorship and intimidation. The facts are there. The courts refuse to hear them.

You have no proof of such fraud and you know it. He fucking lost.

No, he is playing Go Fish and We're playing 5-Card Draw. He lost. No Proof of Fraud. No Proof of Fraud. None.

Bidenista's like you have no sense of time, therefore fail to realize that time wounds all heels, like you!
Tick-tock, tick-tock, .......

trump went into a rage after the election results were confirmed. Members of his own administration were considering invoking that amendment that removes a president because of insanity. What most people don't realize about January 6th is trump was out of control. I truly believe I had a very sinister, devious plan in place in which he would use his supporters at the White House as a front to cover up the real culprits of the conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States. Remember, trump had recently released Stone from prison and where does this guy turn up at the Capitol conferring with militia leaders about the attack. I believe Stone was his front man and accomplice in this mad scheme of his. I hope the investigation gets to the bottom of all of this and gets to the truth. As far as I'm concerned trump should not be a free man he should be incarcerated for life or executed as they do with those who commit high treason.
My you had 9 projections and nine lies in one post. How can you live with yourself. Oh wait. Marxists call themselves socialsts when actually they asocial flagburners with a big goosegg where others show brotherhood from the heart.

Down with liars in the press and their one-percenter payors, whomsoever they might be.

HE FUCKING LOST!!!
In the original Arizona audit the only fraud they found was a man who tried to vote twice for trump. trump is the biggest fraudster ever.

In the original Arizona audit the only fraud they found was a man who tried to vote twice for trump. trump is the biggest fraudster ever.
30 laws were broken in AZ. They found ballots without serial numbers and Dominion ran the election and will not release their data. Stop lying, you uninformed fuck. Charges sit on a RINO AG.'s desk. He does nothing.

30 laws were broken in AZ. They found ballots without serial numbers and Dominion ran the election and will not release their data. Stop lying, you uninformed fuck. Charges sit on a RINO AG.'s desk. He does nothing.

The one thing you would need to support this allegation is proof, which is the one thing you do not have.

Election Integrity - Wisconsin Institute For Law and Liberty.

The WILL is Conservative. No Evidence of Voter Fraud.

1. The investigation itself lasted 10-Months.

2. 21, 307 Ballots were reviewed.

3. 29,166 Absentee Ballots were reviewed.

4. 460 Open Records Requests.

5. 669,998 Total Documents Reviewed.

No Evidence of Voter Fraud was found.

No Voter Fraud in Arizona.

No Voter Fraud in Georgia.

No Voter Fraud in Wisconsin.

The Fucking Traitor Fucking Lost The Fucking Election.

Forum List

Back