Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DoJ to Allow Govt to Continue Using Documents Seized from Mar-A-Lago

We don' t have any other source. That doesn't mean you get to use whichever one you prefer. That's one big problem with this whole mess. It depends on trusting the FBI, and they have proven they can't be trusted.

So I have the DOJ confirming, in court, that they've already reviewed the documents in question.

And you have absolutely nothing.

Our sources are not equal.

And your better source on what documents the DOJ has reviewed is.....?

So far the best you've been able to manage is to quote yourself.

Your source is insufficient to carry your argument. Is that it?
Both organizations told Judge Netburn they lost the evidence until the law firms involved asked for a Special Investigator.
A few days later they "found" the evidence.
The rank and file are fine; the top is corrupt as hell.

So I have the DOJ confirming, in court, that they've already reviewed the documents in question.

The DOJ is a Biden dirty tricks agency.

You have nothing.

Were they questioned to prove they were telling the truth?

And your better source on what documents the DOJ has reviewed is.....?

So far the best you've been able to manage is to quote yourself.

Your source is insufficient to carry your argument. Is that it?
The fact that we don't have a better source proves nothing. You can't just tell us to trust the FBI or the DOJ when they have demonstrated irrefutably that they can't be trusted.

"Just trust the FBI" is not a valid argument.

Asking us to trust the FBI is a non-starter. They can't be trusted.

Trusting the FBI....in comparison to what? Remember, you have nothing.

While you may insist that your imagination is equal to whatever DOJ investigation occurs, the special master and the courts need considerably more than your imagination. Is

Are you starting to see why there's such a consistent disconnect between your world view.....and the actual, real world outcomes?

The DOJ doesn't have the credibility to confirm anything.

Says you, citing yourself. The special master and the courts both accept the products of the DOJ's on the products of their own investigations.

Again, are you seeing why your positions are so consistently irrelevant to real world outcomes? Why you insist that a ruling or an election suit is going to to go one way......and it keeps going the other?

Were they questioned to prove they were telling the truth?

You're still stuck at you using your imagination as your entire basis of argument.

I'll go with the FBI on their own investigations over you imagining otherwise, any day of the week.

As did the courts. As did the special master.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. While the DOJ most definitely does on the documents they've reviewed.

Trusting the FBI....in comparison to what? Remember, you have nothing.
That doesn't mean you get to demand that we believe the FBI. That's not logic, moron.

While you may insist that your imagination is equal to whatever DOJ investigation occurs, the special master and the courts need considerably more than your imagination. Is
"We can trust the FBI" is purely your imagination. How many times do I have to debunk your fallacy?

Are you starting to see why there's such a consistent disconnect between your world view.....and the actual, real world outcomes?
The "disconnect" is between you can logic, shit for brains.

That doesn't mean you get to demand that we believe the FBI. That's not logic, moron.

"We can trust the FBI" is purely your imagination. How many times do I have to debunk your fallacy?

The "disconnect" is between you can logic, shit for brains.

That means that I have the DOJ on the results of their own investigation....

...and you have your imagination.

Which do you think the courts and the special master will weigh as more credible? Again, do you see why your imagination is a poor indicator of actual outcomes?

Starting of course, with you not having the first clue what you're talking about....nor even having access to the documents in question.

C'mon Dunning-Kruger.......you can do it.

You're still stuck at you using your imagination as your entire basis of argument.

I'll go with the FBI on their own investigations over you imagining otherwise, any day of the week.

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about. While the DOJ most definitely does on the documents they've reviewed.
I asked a question...
Who handed the Classified Documents to Trump?
Who allowed Trump to carry them away without recording the action?

Some Liberal here must know or you're all full of shit.

I just Googled "how did trump take classified documents" and no results matched the question.

How exactly did Trump take classified documents in hand with no one recording the event?

I asked a question...
Who handed the Classified Documents to Trump?
Who allowed Trump to carry them away without recording the action?

Some Liberal here must know or you're all full of shit.

I'm still on the question of why I would ignore the DOJ on their own investigation and the review of the documents....

.....and instead trust in your imagination?

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about. You didn't even know that the DOJ had the docs for 3 weeks before Trump's idiot legal team thought to ask for a special master.....until I told you.

So why would I ignore the DOJ and instead believe your imagination? Why would anyone? Why would you?

Your belief that anyone can trust the FBI is purely imaginary.

You still pretend anyone can trust the FBI

Forum List

Back