Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DoJ to Allow Govt to Continue Using Documents Seized from Mar-A-Lago

I'm still on the question of why I would ignore the DOJ on their own investigation and the review of the documents....

.....and instead trust in your imagination?

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about. You didn't even know that the DOJ had the docs for 3 weeks before Trump's idiot legal team thought to ask for a special master.....until I told you.

So why would I ignore the DOJ and instead believe your imagination? Why would anyone? Why would you?
I work in chronological order, not ideological order...
How did Trump walk away with Confidential Documents?

The fact is your posts are groundless unless we know how it all works in context.

Prove you're honest by starting from the beginning of the event.

I'm still on the question of why I would ignore the DOJ on their own investigation and the review of the documents....

.....and instead trust in your imagination?

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about. You didn't even know that the DOJ had the docs for 3 weeks before Trump's idiot legal team thought to ask for a special master.....until I told you.

So why would I ignore the DOJ and instead believe your imagination? Why would anyone? Why would you?
Considering how stupid you are, you wouldn't.

Not trusting the FBI does not equate to believing our imaginations.

Nope. Everyone including Biden was opposed to looting and vandalism. That's not legitimate protesting. Why are you so irrational?
Nope. Most Dims didn't have a negative word to say about the so-called "protesters."

Considering how stupid you are, you wouldn't.

Not trusting the FBI does not equate to believing our imaginations.

You get that silly insults in my direction won't change a thing about the court rulings and judgment of the special master, right?

That just because you ignore the DOJ on their own investigation doesn't mean that the courts or special master will.

The willful ignorance you cling to doesn't translate into real world outcomes.

I work in chronological order, not ideological order...
How did Trump walk away with Confidential Documents?

The fact is your posts are groundless unless we know how it all works in context.

Prove you're honest by starting from the beginning of the event.
Its your imagination vs. the DOJ on a DOJ investigation.

Chronologically, ideologically, hell, even Alphabetically......there's only one winner there.

Not your imagination.

Chronologically, ideologically, hell, even Alphabetically......there's only one winner there.

Not your imagination.
No one has asked this question and no one has answered it.
Wherever I have worked, including my current position, papers of a confidential manner are signed for.

Not your imagination.
By the way, don't take this question personally.
No one has answered this question.

No one has asked this question and no one has answered it.
Wherever I have worked, including my current position, papers of a confidential manner are signed for.

I'm still stuck on my question to you: Why would I ignore the DOJ on its own investigation....and instead believe your imagination?

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about, nor have access to any document or any inside information about the investigation.

The DOJ most definitely does know what its talking about, has access to every document, and IS inside information on the investigation. They're the one's running it. There is no better source.

I've asked the question. You simply have no answer for it. Which is where you fail.

I'm still stuck on my question to you: Why would I ignore the DOJ on its own investigation....and instead believe your imagination?

Remember, you don't know what you're talking about, nor have access to any document or any inside information about the investigation.

The DOJ most definitely does know what its talking about, has access to every document, and IS inside information on the investigation. They're the one's running it. There is no better source.

I've asked the question. You simply have no answer for it. Which is where you fail.
I stated 9/11 where they lied.
I know people who work for these agencies, and they say what they are told to say.

I'd like someone to answer the question.

Says you, citing yourself. The special master and the courts both accept the products of the DOJ's on the products of their own investigations.

Again, are you seeing why your positions are so consistently irrelevant to real world outcomes? Why you insist that a ruling or an election suit is going to to go one way......and it keeps going the other?
Where did the DOJ get the authority to confirm any claims, dumbass?

You can't get it though you thick skull that the DOJ is not a credible source.

I stated 9/11 where they lied.
I know people who work for these agencies, and they say what they are told to say.

I'd like someone to answer the question.

And 9/11 makes them LESS credible on their investigations than your imagination?

Why? You have access to no more information about the investigation than you hear about in the news. The DOJ is the organization RUNNING the investigation.

You don't have access to any of the documents. They have access to them all.

Given your ignorance on the inner investigation and documents is axiomatic....what makes you and your imagination a BETTER source on the DOJ investigation than the DOJ?

You get that silly insults in my direction won't change a thing about the court rulings and judgment of the special master, right?

That just because you ignore the DOJ on their own investigation doesn't mean that the courts or special master will.

It also won't do anything to assist your inability to commit logic.

You keep reusing the same logical fallacy, from now one, I'm going to confine my replies to personal attacks.

And 9/11 makes them LESS credible on their investigations that your imagination?
Why? You have access to no more information about the investigation than you hear about in the news. The DOJ is the organization RUNNING the investigation.

You don't have access to any of the documents. They have access to them all.

Given your ignorance on the inner investigation and documents is axiomatic....what makes you and your imagination a BETTER source on the DOJ investigation than the DOJ?
Given your ignorance on the inner investigation and documents is axiomatic

Given the fact that you cannot answer my question any better than I can answer my own question, I throw the question back at you.

It also won't do anything to assist your inability to commit logic.

You keep reusing the same logical fallacy, from now one, I'm going to confine my replies to personal attacks.
Logic? You're offering your imagination in place of the place of DOJ on a DOJ investigation. What's logical about that?
You don't know anything. You have no knowledge of the inner workings of the investigation. You don't have access to the documents in question.

By what logic would YOU be a reliable source on this invesgitation? To say nothing of a BETTER source than the DOJ on their own investigation.

Logic is not your friend here.

True, it's still wrong.

What the fuck is "on their own investigation, supposed to mean?

It appears your only talent is repeating logical fallacies

What am I ignorant about, shit for brains?

Logic? You're offering your imagination in place of the place of DOJ on a DOJ investigation. What's logical about that?
You don't know anything. You have no knowledge of the inner workings of the investigation. You don't have access to the documents in question.

By what logic would YOU be a reliable source on this invesgitation? To say nothing of a BETTER source than the DOJ on their own investigation.

Logic is not your friend here.
So...You basically believe the authority you want to believe.
I know people who work in these areas and the stories I hear send shivers up my spine.

Given your ignorance on the inner investigation and documents is axiomatic

Given the fact that you cannot answer my question any better than I can answer my own question, I throw the question back at you.
So you admit you have no reason for anyone here to ignore the DOJ....and instead trust in your imagination on DOJ investigation.

Well that was easy

So you admit you have no reason for anyone here to ignore the DOJ....and instead trust in your imagination on DOJ investigation.

Well that was easy
Are you daft?
I just posted that I have every reason to suspect anything the DOJ or FBI say about anything.

So...You basically believe the authority you want to believe.
I know people who work in these areas and the stories I hear send shivers up my spine.
Your imagination vs. the DOJ on a DOJ investigation? Oh, I believe them more than I believe you.

As you have no idea what you're talking about. You *can't* know what you're talking about, as you have no access to the people or documents that could inform you.

Making your imagination laughably inferior to the DOJ on their own investigations.

Are you daft?
I just posted that I have every reason to suspect anything the DOJ or FBI say about anything.

How does 911 make the DOJ less credible than your imagination on a DOJ investigation?

Remember, those are the two sources we have. The DOJ....and you citing you.

Forum List

Back