Appeals Court Rules in Favor of DoJ to Allow Govt to Continue Using Documents Seized from Mar-A-Lago

I'm just someone who doesn't accept your imagination as being more credible than the DOJ on a DOJ investigation.
I'm just a person who worked with confidential information that I couldn't walk off with without signing a piece of paper.

I expected this as a sop to the DNC/DOJ/FBI. I never saw the logic behind not letting them read the documents while the Special Master works. I never expected them to stop reading them, nor to stop making copies and preparing them for leaking.

The ruling was unenforceable and likely a ploy to begin with by the Trump-appointee to force the DOJ to file more paperwork.

The DOJ took 10,000 documents and the Special Master is only going to look at about a hundred? Will the rest automatically be returned? Why were they taken?

I expected this as a sop to the DNC/DOJ/FBI. I never saw the logic behind not letting them read the documents while the Special Master works. I never expected them to stop reading them, nor to stop making copies and preparing them for leaking.

The ruling was unenforceable and likely a ploy to begin with by the Trump-appointee to force the DOJ to file more paperwork.

The DOJ took 10,000 documents and the Special Master is only going to look at about a hundred? Will the rest automatically be returned? Why were they taken?
To please the LOW IQ LibTards.

I'm just a person who worked with confidential information that I couldn't walk off with without signing a piece of paper.

Says you, citing yourself again. You're always your own source, Dunning-Kruger. And your source is utterly insufficient to carry your argument.

Again, are you conducting the DOJ investigation in question, do you have intimate knowledge of its inner workings, do you have access to the unredacted affidavit, do you have access to ANY of the documents in question?

Of course not. You're wholly ignorant. The DOJ isn't. They have every doc, every affidavit, and intimate knowledge of every aspect of the investigation.

Why would I ignore the DOJ on a DOJ investigation....and instead believe your imagination?

What's the logic of waiting 3 weeks to ask for a special master.....AFTER the DOJ had already reviewed all the documents?

Again, every concern you have was already unresolvable before Trump's idiot legal team submitted their request for a special master.

The ruling was pseudo-legal dogshit that didn't stand its first review and was unanimously overruled. Your 'ploy' hypothesis infers a level of collaboration between Trump's lawyers and Cannon that the evidence doesn't support.

Says you, citing yourself again. You're always your own source, Dunning-Kruger. And your source is utterly insufficient to carry your argument.

Again, are you conducting the DOJ investigation in question, do you have intimate knowledge of its inner workings, do you have access to the unredacted affidavit, do you have access to ANY of the documents in question?

Of course not. You're wholly ignorant. The DOJ isn't. They have every doc, every affidavit, and intimate knowledge of every aspect of the investigation.

Why would I ignore the DOJ on a DOJ investigation....and instead believe your imagination?
Whose experience should I post?
Mario Cuomo's?
Are you retarded?

Whose experience should I post?
Mario Cuomo's?
Are you retarded?

Someone a little more credible, perhaps? When you have to cite yourself as your own evidence......your argument is weak tea.

Someone a little more credible, perhaps? When you have to cite yourself as your own evidence......your argument is weak tea.

BORING!
Just stop responding to me on the Thread as I cannot deal with someone who kowtows to every authority and has no experience with the circumstance.

BORING!
Just stop responding to me on the Thread as I cannot deal with someone who kowtows to every authority and has no experience with the circumstance.

Feel free to put me on ignore. You'll be happier back in the warm, comforting echo chamber where no one asks you difficult questions like this:

Why would I ignore the DOJ on a DOJ investigation and instead believe your imagination?

What's the logic of waiting 3 weeks to ask for a special master.....AFTER the DOJ had already reviewed all the documents?

Again, every concern you have was already unresolvable before Trump's idiot legal team submitted their request for a special master.

The ruling was pseudo-legal dogshit that didn't stand its first review and was unanimously overruled. Your 'ploy' hypothesis infers a level of collaboration between Trump's lawyers and Cannon that the evidence doesn't support.
You forgot to answer this part:

Feel free to put me on ignore. You'll be happier back in the warm, comforting echo chamber where no one asks you difficult questions like this:

Why would I ignore the DOJ on a DOJ investigation and instead believe your imagination?
If I put you on ignore I will never see the stupid things you say to suck up, Will I?

The same agencies that didn’t investigate the Housing Bubble.

You forgot to answer this part:

Right now the special master is determining how my docs he will review, and using what standards. So your claim of him only reviewing a hundred is a little early.

The job of a special master isn't to determine what's permitted, but what's forbidden. And that list is far, far shorter.

Now, my question:

Right now the special master is determining how my docs he will review, and using what standards. So your claim of him only reviewing a hundred is a little early.

The job of a special master isn't to determine what's permitted, but what's forbidden. And that list is far, far shorter.

Now, my question:

The DOJ found nothing and wouldn’t return the documents.

1663893855924.png

The same agencies that didn’t investigate the Housing Bubble.

Or UFOs.

But why would I ignore the DOJ on a DOJ investigation...and instead believe your imagination? See, that's where your reasoning always breaks. Not on the housing bubble, social media, 911, or any of your other red herrings.

Are you sure you wouldn't be happier back in the echo chamber? You don't seem well suited for contradiction.

If I put you on ignore I will never see the stupid things you say to suck up, Will I?

Oh, I don't really have a horse in that race. You serve my purpose if you ignore me or don't.

As I'm here to demonstrate the absurdity of your conspiracies. And it works with you replying or ignoring.

Forum List

Back