Apple is right to refuse to help the FBI hack into iphonnes

I can not reconcile one good move on the back of a child.

It's like saying the child rapist who saved my life deserves to be forgiven.

Nobody but you is saying that.

You should thank child rapist for saving your life, but try and convict him for raping a child. As I said before, two are completely unrelated issues.
Naw

Apple is THE ABSOLUTE WORST for profit corporation on a multitude of levels.

ANYONE who buys or supports their company and knows what they do is scum.

Total derail.

Can you tell me what car do you drive?
We have a Dodge Ram, Ford Explorer & Dodge Challenger

Three great "American" products.

Here is why I asked you that. RAM is assembled less than a mile from my home in Michigan. Almost 70% of the truck is build in USA, however, wheels on your RAM are made in China.

Ford Explorer is assembled in Chicago, almost 85% of parts come from USA, however, wire harnesses, plastic connectors, cylinder liners, some shock absorbers are made in China.

Dodge Challenger is assembled in Brampton Canada, with only 57% parts made in US (one type of engine, and one type of transmission), while other types come from Mexico and Germany.

So congrats, before you blame me or anyone else for having Apple product build by child labor, try to look at your back yard first, you might realize you're bit hypocritical.

By the way, I notice your Chiefs avatar. I just came back from KC, GM Fairfax, where Malibu and XT4 are assembled. Not related to topic, just fun coincidence.
I have buddies that work and retired from there. GM can suck it tho.

Some political dilemmas come to down to: Whom should we trust more? In the case of Apple vs. the FBI, the question is: Whom should we distrust less?
FBI vs. Apple: Government Shouldn't Get Encryption Back Door | National Review
Apple Is Right to Refuse to Help the FBI Hack into iPhones

That's why most ppl want apple even though they have a few backdoors to shit they claim they don't but they do.. but nowhere near what droids etc have...... not yet anyway.
But we already knew this it's the sheep who still have trouble esp. the losers who tell you take your meds lmfao. Those usually the dumbasses taking all the meds.

We warned you how this bs can be used against you years later and from years ago.
Apple doesn't give a fuck about your privacy. They care about public appearances so wise the fuck up.

They had no problem using CHILD SLAVE LABOR IN A BUILDING SURROUNDED BY SUICIDE NETS.

FUCK APPLE

Child labor is completely different issue.

Giving your privacy willingly to Apple, by your own choice, and you privacy being taken by the government without you having any choice is another.
Child SLAVE labor is worse

Trump used that same labor to make his ties.

Some political dilemmas come to down to: Whom should we trust more? In the case of Apple vs. the FBI, the question is: Whom should we distrust less?

That's why most ppl want apple even though they have a few backdoors to shit they claim they don't but they do.. but nowhere near what droids etc have...... not yet anyway.
But we already knew this it's the sheep who still have trouble esp. the losers who tell you take your meds lmfao. Those usually the dumbasses taking all the meds.

We warned you how this bs can be used against you years later and from years ago.
Apple doesn't give a fuck about your privacy. They care about public appearances so wise the fuck up.

They had no problem using CHILD SLAVE LABOR IN A BUILDING SURROUNDED BY SUICIDE NETS.

FUCK APPLE

Not exactly child labor.

Watch - Business Insider.

FUCK APPLE

Not exactly child labor.

Watch - Business Insider.

There is NO JUSTIFICATION for this. White wash it anyway you like. I will NEVER buy a product from Apple. Ever. Regardless of what they do now they KNOWINGLY took advantage of children in the past. So much so that suicide nets were required around the buildings.

Anyone who does is a self centered prick.

Funny how the Russians hacked the E-mails of the former Secy/State and the FBI managed to hack the President of the United States but they can't get into an Apple cell phone.

Forum List

Back