Appreciation thread for the Iowa governor, Republican Kim Reynold's, who just issued a mask mandate

You know ventilators killed more people than covid at teh start, right?

Why don't we talk about them anymore? Because they shouldn't have been used lol
They're still using them stupid

It would be SO nice if you assholes knew what you were talking about

Not at anything nearing the rate they were

They were throwing everyone on ventilators

Even young kids

Don't you remember the stories about italy running out of them? Yea that's because they were using way too many. We still have shortages world wide if that was the proper treatment path.

When all 95%+ of these people needed was a steroid and to be sent home.

Per usual, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Yes, vents were overused in the very beginning. Seems pretty normal that medical professionals have learned a lot about treatment of a novel virus. No, a shot of steroids is not a cure. Jesus :rolleyes-41:

Literally old man priest giving up his ventilator to a boy who no doubt would have been better off without one.

And more than likely the ventilator killed the priest too because your lungs don't work very well after a short time on them.

Which is also the cause of all this concern. Without high ventilator use hospital beds will never fill up. This whole mess was all predicated on throwing ventilators on everyone.

I'm related to a handful of ivy league educated doctors.....What I'm relaying to you is fact. I know how these people do things. They do not know what the fuck is going on most of the time unless there is good science backing their view. And there is no good science on the rona. They do not teach you critical thinking in med school. Doctors don't even get better health outcomes than just regular people in a free market health care system. That should tell you all you need to know about their expertise

You are getting your COVID news from quacks like Tony Atlas who is a fucking RADIOLOGIST who hasn't practiced medicine in 10 years. I don't listen to idiot clown Rump sycophants - OR to guys like you.

No, intubation is NOT at all a good idea, ever.
It should only be done to people already near death, in a coma.
Instead they are chemically inducing a coma in order to intubate, and that essentially is murder.
Instead, is you keep the person conscious, they can move to help lung drainage.
And you can use immuno suppressants to stop the cytokine storm that is filling the lungs with fluid.
Save us from Dr. RIgby

Jesus

The idiots on this board are no different than the morons in South Dakota screaming at nurses that Covid is a hoax...right up until the intubation tube goes down their throats

I read a story about a poor woman they kept her on one for two fucking months, she needs a double lung transplant now. They blamed it on covid, it wasn't covid. It was teh fucking ventilator

Do not go on a ventilator people, you are not likely to wake up. Ask for steroids like prednisone
You only have a 50-50 chance of surviving when you go on a ventilator, no mater the context.

True story.
What's the chance for a person to survive in a ventilator when the doctor recommends that you go on a ventilator?
Aha!
There's no "recommending" it....Nearly all are usually intubated at or near loss of consciousness.

You have NFI....Just buzz off.

Even young kids

Don't you remember the stories about italy running out of them? Yea that's because they were using way too many. We still have shortages world wide if that was the proper treatment path.

Per usual, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Yes, vents were overused in the very beginning. Seems pretty normal that medical professionals have learned a lot about treatment of a novel virus. No, a shot of steroids is not a cure. Jesus :rolleyes-41:

Literally old man priest giving up his ventilator to a boy who no doubt would have been better off without one.

And more than likely the ventilator killed the priest too because your lungs don't work very well after a short time on them.

Which is also the cause of all this concern. Without high ventilator use hospital beds will never fill up. This whole mess was all predicated on throwing ventilators on everyone.

I'm related to a handful of ivy league educated doctors.....What I'm relaying to you is fact. I know how these people do things. They do not know what the fuck is going on most of the time unless there is good science backing their view. And there is no good science on the rona. They do not teach you critical thinking in med school. Doctors don't even get better health outcomes than just regular people in a free market health care system. That should tell you all you need to know about their expertise

You are getting your COVID news from quacks like Tony Atlas who is a fucking RADIOLOGIST who hasn't practiced medicine in 10 years. I don't listen to idiot clown Rump sycophants - OR to guys like you.

No, intubation is NOT at all a good idea, ever.
It should only be done to people already near death, in a coma.
Instead they are chemically inducing a coma in order to intubate, and that essentially is murder.
Instead, is you keep the person conscious, they can move to help lung drainage.
And you can use immuno suppressants to stop the cytokine storm that is filling the lungs with fluid.
Save us from Dr. RIgby

Jesus
STFU, bird brain....What you know about emergency ventilation couldn't fill out a matchbook cover.

The worsening virus requires mask mandates. Leaders such as Reynolds and Joe Biden get this:
Why when masks do-nothing and there is absolutely NO proof that they do any good whatsoever as far as virus infections are concerned. If anything they do harm.

Record numbers of infected illegal aliens with COVID are coming across the border where there is no wall. Joe Biden wants to tear it down. We have slowed down illegal immigration, but the ones getting through are bringing Covid in to the country.

STFU, bird brain....What you know about emergency ventilation couldn't fill out a matchbook cover.
And your "qualifications" are?
Former EMT-I....I've actually taken part in intubations, bird brain.

Now go play in traffic.
Oh well...a former EMT...jeez...you're a fucking EXPERT on everything then huh? Kinda like a street cop is an expert on Constitutional law...

Try reading this jerk off

Now go play in traffic.
Oh well...a former EMT...jeez...you're a fucking EXPERT on everything then huh?

I'm enough of an expert to know about the ins and outs of emergency ventilation, which is 20 steps above your pay grade, shitferbrains.

Now go play in traffic.

I'm enough of an expert to know about the ins and outs of emergency ventilation, which is 20 steps above your pay grade, shitferbrains.
I understand that asking a Trumper to read something is a fool's errand but here...again.

Do it

Now go play in traffic.

I understand that asking a Trumper to read something is a fool's errand but here...again.

Do it

You're already a dope in general...Insofar as medical topics are concerned, you're as out of of your league here as a 3rd grader among astrophysicists.

Just quit embarrassing yourself now.

Even young kids

You are getting your COVID news from quacks like Tony Atlas who is a fucking RADIOLOGIST who hasn't practiced medicine in 10 years. I don't listen to idiot clown sycophants - OR to guys like you.

I don't even know who tony atlas is...? lol

I can just read, we have generations of science that says cloth masks do nothing for viruses

We have no data to suggest semi quartines or lockdowns will do anything to stop the spread of a virus over any substantive length of time.

I could go on.

The only doctor in control of policy in the west is in Sweden. Where he didn't force masks or any substantive lock down because there is no evidence it does anything. The rest are jsut politicians worried about their political clout not science. THe science says unless your hospital beds are filled up there is no reason to think any of these other measures will do anything.

Wash your hands, cough into your arm, that's it. Same advice we've always given. if there was more to say we'd have all sorts of peer reviewed data to back up claims like cloth masks in anyway lower risk profile in any context from viral spread.

Doctors and scientists in appropriate fields are recommending 3 ply surgical masks, not cloth.
There's butt-tons of science now that backs them up, but you wouldn't likely be interested.

3 ply surgical masks are functionally cloth

They have no filter

Very porous

If doctors don't want to get or spread infection they have ways to do it. It involves a full body suit and 1 micron filters. If all this PPE was effective why aren't healthcare workers consonantly covered in it? Because there is no evidence very porous filters are protecting you from anything.

No evidence they ever did anything.

Didn't watch a damn 3 minute video huh? Figures :rolleyes-41:

Why would i watch your video?

Link me to the peer reviewed science published in a medical journal that says any of this works?

I have seen a little bit of an attempt in 2020, with the "study" being shredded under peer review. Because you can't conduct a proper study in 2020 in the states because of all the lockdowns. It's fucking psuedoscience. The only defense of the article was fear based around how these are trying times and standards need to change (why they need to change isn't clear beyond 2020 has some how upended the rules of medical science)

If what you were saying was true. We'd have known it in 2019 and things like masks wouldn't have been a question. There is no evidence to believe all of this is anything but security theatre. The plastic clear fask shields are garunteed more effective than those cloth masks, and htey don't leave you vulnerable to lung infection. But people don't like them because it's an honest measure. Just stops you from spitting on people that's it. Same as a cloth mask

That's just how western medicine works. YOu have to prove it's effective before you implement something. No one has ever proven to any workable standard this is a good idea. If you're linking studies done in 2020 you've already lost, you can't do a proper study of cloth masks with these lockdowns. There should be study after study confirming masks reduce spread of respiratory related viruses well before corona, there are not.

You are a fucking idiot? Check! There is peer reviewed science after peer reviewed science confirming tha face masks fucking work. But as an ignoramous who doesn’t even know who Scott Atlas is, you’d not be interested. Now go the fuck away!

The worsening virus requires mask mandates. Leaders such as Reynolds and Joe Biden get this:
Why when masks do-nothing and there is absolutely NO proof that they do any good whatsoever as far as virus infections are concerned. If anything they do harm.
Fake news.

Even young kids

Right I have a friend, he is 38 years old and a publican in Ireland.

He got COVID and was in a coma on a ventilator for 14 days... There is no way he survived without it.

Ventilators save lives, they allow the person to breath when they can't do it themselves. It gives them time for there bodies and drugs time to fight the virus. Is there side effects? YES, they damage the lungs...

But the same could be said about chemo, it destroys people's systems but it also fights cancer.

EnEVszpXcAAkmu5

imagine canceling Thanksgiving and Christmas and New Year's and Easter because a politician told you to

Forum List

Back