Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
IMG_1042.jpeg

Is related to (or actually IS):

IMG_1045.jpeg

You’re welcome USMB.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Also, since nobody is looking at this thread, I hereby mock my OWN thread headline spelling mistake.

Doink!

I probably go father back into the olden days than most of the folks on USMB but I'm drawing a blank on this one too.
It was a Saturday morning cartoon. When they wanted Clutch to look like he was talking, they superimposed real moving lips where his mouth appeared.

I don’t recall much about the premise.

It was a Saturday morning cartoon. When they wanted Clutch to look like he was talking, they superimposed real moving lips where his mouth appeared.

I don’t recall much about the premise.
Ah. Well, we didn't have television when I was a kid--we were pretty poor--and by the time we did have television I had outgrown Saturday morning cartoons. But thanks for the education. :)

By the way, I feel very fortunate that I didn't have television as a kid or cell phones or computers or video games, etc. Us kids spent our time outdoors weather permitting, playing, running, jumping, riding bikes, roller skating, and enjoying each other. When indoors we were reading great literature, being creative with crayons or water colors or modeling clay, observing ant farms, growing tadpoles into frogs in our red flyer wagons, splashing and playing in mud puddles, etc. And we had the run of the neighborhood as parents parented whatever kids were in sight. We had to be within the shout of our mother's voice when the streetlights came on, but otherwise we were free.

We were so blessed compared to children now.

Last edited:
Go mother back. that wood be apropos.
lol.

I always screw up “farther” and “further.”
Ah. Well, we didn't have television when I was a kid--we were pretty poor--and by the time we did have television I had outgrown Saturday morning cartoons. But thanks for the education. :)

By the way, I feel very fortunate that I didn't have television as a kid or cell phones or computers or video games, etc. Us kids spent our time outdoors weather permitting, playing, running, jumping, riding bikes, roller skating, and enjoying each other. When indoors we were reading great literature, being creative with crayons or water colors or modeling clay, observing ant farms, growing tadpoles into frogs in our red flyer wagons, splashing and playing in mud puddles, etc. And we had the run of the neighborhood as parents parented whatever kids were in sight. We had to be within the shout of our mother's voice when the streetlights came on, but otherwise we were free.

We were so blessed compared to children now.
I think I was almost addicted to tv. But I still spent hours and hours outside playing. With friends. With my brothers’ friends.

Even with nobody else at all. I’d explore little things when alone. Bugs. Dirt. Rocks. Clouds. Didn’t matter. I was curious.

But I did enjoy cartoons. Bugs Bunny was very educational in a twisted way.

lol.

I always screw up “farther” and “further.”

I think I was almost addicted to tv. But I still spent hours and hours outside playing. With friends. With my brothers’ friends.

Even with nobody else at all. I’d explore little things when alone. Bugs. Dirt. Rocks. Clouds. Didn’t matter. I was curious.

But I did enjoy cartoons. Bugs Bunny was very educational in a twisted way.
My kids enjoyed the cartoons and I appreciated that in the olden days before cartoons got to be 'woke' and indoctrination vehicles, they were exposed to great classical music featured in many of those old cartoons. To this day they appreciate that music.

Forum List

Back