Arab commentator: Israel has become miraculously successful while the Arab world is a dismal failure

Easy to become "miraculously successful" when the American taxpayer (and a good many of America's churches) send billions and billions of dollars to Israel, annually. I'd be super successful too if I got that sort of unearned income.

Easy to become "miraculously successful" when the American taxpayer (and a good many of America's churches) send billions and billions of dollars to Israel, annually. I'd be super successful too if I got that sort of unearned income.

Israel has a $400+ Billion economy, you moron.

7D002F7C-25CB-46C6-B95F-C11B045CF5BF.jpeg

Israel has a $400+ Billion economy, you moron.

View attachment 784079
Check this out you friggin' brainwashed shill:

"The United States approved over $3.8 billion in foreign assistance to Israel in 2019, the most recent year of complete data. About $8.5 million of that aid went towards the economy, and the remainder went to the Israeli military. This is part of the 10-year, $38 billion Memorandum of Understanding signed in 2016. It is the third agreement of its kind, following two signed during the George W. Bush and Clinton administrations. The agreement supports updating the Israeli aircraft fleet and maintaining the country's missile defense system. The deal provides $500 million in missile defense funding and $3.3 billion in other military funding per year from 2019 to 2028."

When America gives "billions" to a country it comes as no surprise that they enjoy a multi-billion dollar economy. That's 1st grade math!!

"The United States approved over $3.8 billion in foreign assistance to Israel in 2019, the most recent year of complete data. About $8.5 million of that aid went towards the economy, and the remainder went to the Israeli military. This is part of the 10-year, $38 billion Memorandum of Understanding signed in 2016. It is the third agreement of its kind, following two signed during the George W. Bush and Clinton administrations. The agreement supports updating the Israeli aircraft fleet and maintaining the country's missile defense system. The deal provides $500 million in missile defense funding and $3.3 billion in other military funding per year from 2019 to 2028."

When America gives "billions" to a country it comes as no surprise that they enjoy a multi-billion dollar economy. That's 1st grade math!!

Go back to sleep, you retard.

“Israel The Economic Miracle”: “Israel is the fastest-growing and one of the most dynamic, entrepreneurial, and innovation-based economies on the planet.”

Last edited:

“Israel The Economic Miracle”: “Israel is the fastest-growing and one of the most dynamic, entrepreneurial, and innovation-based economies on the planet.”

Thanks to the American taxpayer.

Remember the USS Liberty!!

Thanks to the American taxpayer.

Remember the USS Liberty!!

Microsoft in Israel: “Israel has developed a reputation as one of the world's most innovative tech hubs. Silicon Valley multinationals in particular are setting up offices and acquiring numerous Israeli startups.”

“Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Intel are among more than 300 multinationals that have opened up research-and-development facilities in Israel.”

Last edited:
Arab countries receive American foreign aid in the billions as well. Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Lebanon, etc.

Arab countries receive American foreign aid in the billions as well. Jordan, Egypt, Yemen, Lebanon, etc.

Not compared to Israel. They get far smaller amounts. Israel has been getting US foreign aid since 1948. Those Arab countries have much larger populations. Egypt gets aid since Carter convinced Israel to leave Sinai. Jordan and Lebanon have taken in thousands of refugees from the West Bank and East Jerusalem. I don't know what happened to the Druse after Israel destroyed 67 of their villages in the Golan Heights.

Not compared to Israel. They get far smaller amounts. Israel has been getting US foreign aid since 1948. Those Arab countries have much larger populations. Egypt gets aid since Carter convinced Israel to leave Sinai. Jordan and Lebanon have taken in thousands of refugees from the West Bank and East Jerusalem. I don't know what happened to the Druse after Israel destroyed 67 of their villages in the Golan Heights.

Israel is a fantastic investment for the US.

3B5495B4-CD8B-4753-92C1-6DC1E32EB7F9.jpeg

F19D01C6-18C7-468C-BD8D-769C410C4EBB.jpeg

Last edited:
And most of them have successful economies as well (thanks to the American taxpayer). The money America gives to foreign nations (both friend and foe) isn't the government's money to give. It should be used to build up America. Period!!

That's right, Israel is surrounded by nations determined to erase her from the map. "Push them into the sea" or something like that, I believe. Those nations far outnumber Israel's population, and many of them are awash in oil revenue. Why is it that they refuse to offer aid to these countries? I would assume they would only give aid to Arab nations and none to Israel. Would that not make all of them fabulously successful?

I ask again, why do extremely wealthy Arab nations ignore their impoverished brothers, and are they investing in long lasting wealth generating things like Israel is doing, or are they just living high on the hog with oil revenue?

That's right, Israel is surrounded by nations determined to erase her from the map. "Push them into the sea" or something like that, I believe. Those nations far outnumber Israel's population, and many of them are awash in oil revenue. Why is it that they refuse to offer aid to these countries? I would assume they would only give aid to Arab nations and none to Israel. Would that not make all of them fabulously successful?

I ask again, why do extremely wealthy Arab nations ignore their impoverished brothers, and are they investing in long lasting wealth generating things like Israel is doing, or are they just living high on the hog with oil revenue?

Saudi Arabia has been providing aid to Yemen, Lebanon and the Palestinians for 70 years. More aid per Capita than the US.

There's a lot you don't know.

Saudi Arabia has been providing aid to Yemen, Lebanon and the Palestinians for 70 years. More aid per Capita than the US.

There's a lot you don't know.
Then why are they not successful, like Israel has been? I mean, that was the main complaint, after all, that Israel was receiving aid.

Then why are they not successful, like Israel has been? I mean, that was the main complaint, after all, that Israel was receiving aid.

Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are very successful. That's probably why Israel is so keen to go there and do business. Still, it's criminal what they have done to the Palestinians since 1920.

Saudi Arabia and the Gulf States are very successful. That's probably why Israel is so keen to go there and do business. Still, it's criminal what they have done to the Palestinians since 1920.
What who did to the Palestinians? Israel didn't exist as a nation in 1920.

And, gets 20 times as much foreign aid as Haiti.
The Jews are God’s chosen people and Israel is their homeland

Even Godless democrats bow to God’s will and send money to Israel

And most of them have successful economies as well (thanks to the American taxpayer). The money America gives to foreign nations (both friend and foe) isn't the government's money to give. It should be used to build up America. Period!!

Sure, before we give you the Nobel prize for all human endeavor...

tell us, is that even 1% of Israeli GDP?

Current global crisis is direct result
of the American taxpayer vote.

Forum List

Back