Arab wars ‘tearing region apart’

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
True words were never said.

• file-12-arab%20wars.jpg

Sunni volunteer fighters parade in Khalidiya, 100 kilometers west of Baghdad, as they prepare to support Iraqi security forces in liberating the city of Ramadi from Daesh militants on Oct. 10, 2015. (AP Photo/Karim Kadim)

Published — Tuesday 13 October 2015

Last update 14 October 2015 2:31 am

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

ABU DHABI: There can only be security and economic development in the region once Arabs stop fighting each other, said Prince Turki Al-Faisal.

Speaking at the Beirut Institute Summit in Abu Dhabi, Prince Turki, who is a board member of the institute, said that wars were “tearing the region apart.”

“The summit is the beginning of the ... stage where we need to learn from past lessons to face the grave challenges that stand before us.” Arabs must use their common heritage and culture to unify rather than seek divisions, said Prince Turki, who has held several top positions locally and abroad for Saudi Arabia.
Sultan bin Saeed Al-Mansouri, UAE economy minister, said the event was important because it focused on tackling the most pressing regional problems through constructive dialogue.

He said current challenges facing the region include fluctuating oil prices and the slow growth of the global economy, which has affected countries to various degrees and seen governments reformulate their priorities.

Continue reading at:

Sunni volunteer fighters parade in Khalidiya, 100 kilometers west of Baghdad, as they prepare to support Iraqi security forces in liberating the city of Ramadi from Daesh militants on Oct. 10, 2015. (AP Photo/Karim Kadim)

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

ABU DHABI: There can only be security and economic development in the region once Arabs stop fighting each other, said Prince Turki Al-Faisal.

Speaking at the Beirut Institute Summit in Abu Dhabi, Prince Turki, who is a board member of the institute, said that wars were “tearing the region apart.”

“The summit is the beginning of the ... stage where we need to learn from past lessons to face the grave challenges that stand before us.” Arabs must use their common heritage and culture to unify rather than seek divisions, said Prince Turki, who has held several top positions locally and abroad for Saudi Arabia.
Sultan bin Saeed Al-Mansouri, UAE economy minister, said the event was important because it focused on tackling the most pressing regional problems through constructive dialogue.

He said current challenges facing the region include fluctuating oil prices and the slow growth of the global economy, which has affected countries to various degrees and seen governments reformulate their priorities.

Continue reading at:

If you don't like Arab wars, stop funding them.

| |
ico-fonts.png
A A

Continue reading at:

If you don't like Arab wars, stop funding them.

Why don't you get off your bar stoll and fly over there and tell them to be tolerant of each other's sect so that there will be no more fighting of Arab against Arab?

Muslims cannot coexist, even among themselves. That's why despite having 1.2 billion Muslims, the religion insists they live as 7th century neanderthal barbarians, and most Muslim nation nations are backwards-ass hellholes.

Why don't you get off your bar stoll and fly over there and tell them to be tolerant of each other's sect so that there will be no more fighting of Arab against Arab?
Why don't you show tolerance towards the Arabs?

Silly man, do you really think all the viewers here are that stupid that they are going to fall that you actually care about Arabs. I can just see you and your fellow constrution workers at the work site calling Arabs very derogatory names.

Why don't you show tolerance towards the Arabs?

Silly man, do you really think all the viewers here are that stupid that they are going to fall that you actually care about Arabs. I can just see you and your fellow constrution workers at the work site calling Arabs very derogatory names.

Blahshyster the Syrian Assad sympathizer wants his beloved dictator to keep slaughtering Syrians.

I can see all the viewers thinking you're that stupid for trying to convince them that was the point of my post.

I can see all the viewers thinking you're that stupid for trying to convince them that was the point of my post.

Billy Boy, most of the viewers are smart enough to have figured you out by now. The writer of the article happens to be right on because the Arabs are fighting with each other and tearing the region apart. If you can't see this, then you are blind to what is happening.

Blahshyster the Syrian Assad sympathizer wants his beloved dictator to keep slaughtering Syrians.
Constantly posting dumbass conjecture and bullshit innuendo's, shows the world just how retarded and immature you Israeli kiss-asses really are.

^^^^^^^
Big mouth the low IQ having a nervous breakdown.

Assad is a genocidal mass murderer, even the Arabs are in agreement on that, you ignorant retard. Now clean that brown stuff off your lips you terrorist ass kisser.

^^^^^^^

Assad is a genocidal mass murderer, even the Arabs are in agreement on that, you ignorant retard. Now clean that brown stuff off your lips you terrorist ass kisser.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

^^^^^^^

That has nothing to do with what I said.

And you think you said anything of had any value or relevance? No, it was just another of your failed lame attempts at acting tough and flaming. Now wipe that brown stuff off your lips, bigmouth.

Arabs have gone to war since they met one another. The region is torn apart. All of the fighting is for consolidation.

Arabs have gone to war since they met one another. The region is torn apart. All of the fighting is for consolidation.

It's going to be like this for the children of Ishmael. Some of the biblical predictions did actually come true.

Genesis:16:12. He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

New Living Translation
This son of yours will be a wild man, as untamed as a wild donkey! He will raise his fist against everyone, and everyone will be against him. Yes, he will live in open hostility against all his relatives."

English Standard Version
He shall be a wild donkey of a man, his hand against everyone and everyone’s hand against him, and he shall dwell over against all his kinsmen.”

New American Standard Bible
"He will be a wild donkey of a man, His hand will be against everyone, And everyone's hand will be against him; And he will live to the east of all his brothers."

King James Bible
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
This man will be like a wild donkey. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; he will live at odds with all his brothers.

I think Arab civil society will defy the bible. Donkeymanhood is a geopolitical symptom out there.

Good luck. They've been at each other's throats since 1400 years ago, by instruction of their prophet Mohammad.

Good luck. They've been at each other's throats since 1400 years ago, by instruction of their prophet Mohammad.
This sounds like the european christian biography to me. That's turned out fine several hundred years later. Very late to the modern world, but there's investment and international alliances that offer more opportunity than europe had 800 years ago.

Forum List

Back