Arabs Throw Stones at Ambulance Carrying Bodies of Murdered Boys

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
What message are the Muslims sending when they do such a thing? I have not read the Koran but seriously doubt such heathen behavior is called for.

Arabs Throw Stones at Ambulance Carrying Bodies of Murdered Boys | Truth Revolt

According to multiple reports, Arabs stoned the IDF ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered Israeli teenagers. The ambulance was forced to stop, its windshield shattered. According to The Algemeiner:

“Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israel source told The Algemeiner.

What message are the Muslims sending when they do such a thing? I have not read the Koran but seriously doubt such heathen behavior is called for.

According to multiple reports, Arabs stoned the IDF ambulance that was carrying the bodies of the murdered Israeli teenagers. The ambulance was forced to stop, its windshield shattered. According to The Algemeiner:

“Palestinian Arabs attacked an Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) ambulance humvee on Monday that was transporting the recently discovered bodies of three murdered Israeli boys who were kidnapped on June 12, an Israel source told The Algemeiner.

may i suggest you buy one at a used book store, i have had mine for over 30 years, it is filled with advocating such savage behavior, such as killing your own children if they stray from the muslime norm, which is lie, steal, murder, kill, destroy and many other heinous crimes against humanity, even their own kind.

DO NOT BUY NEW, that only puts money in the pockets of the evil ones, find a used koran or read on line: The Koran -- Browse

may i suggest you buy one at a used book store, i have had mine for over 30 years, it is filled with advocating such savage behavior, such as killing your own children if they stray from the muslime norm, which is lie, steal, murder, kill, destroy and many other heinous crimes against humanity, even their own kind.

DO NOT BUY NEW, that only puts money in the pockets of the evil ones, find a used koran or read on line: The Koran -- Browse

could you quote an example, chapter and verse?

I doubt the angry rock throwers knew there were bodies inside the truck.

All they saw was another hated IDF military vehicle driving through their neighborhood and reacted by throwing rocks.

Which is quite understandable given the IDF's record of brutalizing and killing arab citizens. ... :cool:

Well, as a man who really does see some righteous long-standing anger by Palestinians, and has studied the history and sees both sides of the story, and as a man who almost always is willing to play Devil's Advocate in order to fully consider conflicts from all angles, I can say without hesitation that this is beyond disgusting. Truly shameful.

All they saw was another hated IDF military vehicle driving through their neighborhood and reacted by throwing rocks.

Which is quite understandable given the IDF's record of brutalizing and killing arab citizens. ... :cool:

Would it matter if they did?

Those must be the "moderate" Muslims.

Is there a real report to be had, not just some shit on a silly site?

They certainly did know. Do you actually believe word didn't get out what the ambulance was doing in the neighbourhood?

ROFL! Those vicious savages do more murder and brutalizing than the IDF ever thought of. They strap explosives onto their children and send them into crowded restaurants to kill as many Israelis as possible. They launch rockets into Israeli neighbourhoods. These are not people. They are vicious animals that need to be kept in a cage.

Where did the crap come from?

The Muqata

The Muqata
Wherever I may be, my blog turns toward Eretz Yisrael

Just one more utra right wing daft bastard with an agenda, very probably willing to lie to make a point.
You'd have to be a fucking moron to believe that load of old bollocks.

The Arabs are reminding us that they are still animals living in the Dark Ages.

The Koran was written by the founder of the Muslim religion who was a psychopathic murderer and robber named Mohammed.

He wrote the Koran in a cave. If he had lived in modern times, he would have spent most of his life in a mental institution.

That a religion came out of it is a tribute to the barbarity of the people who believed this lunatic...and custom being a powerful force...it is no surprise that its adherents today tend toward barbarism and lunacy.

We should NEVER let another Muslim into the United States of America.

They are at war kids, stones will be thrown. Sorry but it's red hot over there because Israel refuses to make peace, they can't, the Zionists won't let them.

The Muqata

The Muqata

Just one more utra right wing daft bastard with an agenda, very probably willing to lie to make a point.

So you are saying you know the story is false, or you doubt it due to the source?

I have no agenda, I want the simple truth.

Exactly. Very smart.

Yes, if you really want to learn the Qu'ran, get a used copy from someone on Craig's Lists or Amazon or at a flea market or some such. Do not buy one brand new at a bookstore, thereby putting money in the pockets of imps.

They are at war kids, stones will be thrown. Sorry but it's red hot over there because Israel refuses to make peace, they can't, the Zionists won't let them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

You pompous shit.

NO, you will not find stones being thrown at a hearse carrying the bodies of three murdered children...not anyway in the world---except where it is Muslims throwing the stones.

You pompous shit.

NO, you will not find stones being thrown at a hearse carrying the bodies of three murdered children...not anyway in the world---except where it is Muslims throwing the stones.
If it says IDF it's a target. It's a war...

You pompous shit.

Makes perfect sense to me.

More often than not, it's usually the most pompous who are in fact actually the biggest idiots.

He probably drives an extended-cab pickup truck, too. :badgrin:

You pompous shit.

If it says IDF it's a target. It's a war...

If it's war, then you wouldn't object if Israel carpet bombed every Palestinian town.

The Muqata

The Muqata

So you are saying you know the story is false, or you doubt it due to the source?

I have no agenda, I want the simple truth.

I'm saying you can't assume that a single, extremist, website's story is true.
I'm not saying it didn't happen, just there has been absolutely no evidence posted at the point of the quoted post.
Why would anyone believe such a story without any back up?

Forum List

Back