Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

What you heard has no impact on me, but lets assume thats the case. And? Thats not a crime nor evidence therein else the entire Trump, Bush, and Clinton families would all be in prison.

Please show evidence linking Joe to criminality. That needs to be legally admissible testimony and evidence related to a crime. You need verified cash flows, statements, testimony. So far your "evidence" consists of supposed inadmissible dick picks on an inadmissible supposed laptop. 9/11 being an inside job has better conspiracy evidence than you have.
just because you reject or disagree with the evidence thats already been presented doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,

and since we know you lie like you just did about hunters dick picts, you trying to lie there isnt evidence also doesnt mean anything,,

just because you reject or disagree with the evidence thats already been presented doesnt mean it doesnt exist,,

and since we know you lie like you just did about hunters dick picts, you trying to lie there isnt evidence also doesnt mean anything,,
Why did Archer say this under oath?

Shouldn't this had been the time he tells us about all of that evidence he had?

F2nJX9caYAAaUIF.jpeg

As soon as you show something besides the dick picks we can talk about something besides the dick picks. Money trail? Nope. Money? Nope? Wait what evil are you accusing Joe Senile of this week?

As soon as you show something besides the dick picks we can talk about something besides the dick picks. Money trail? Nope. Money? Nope? Wait what evil are you accusing Joe Senile of this week?
whu did you lie about tax money being spent to find hunters dick picts,, if you are willing to lie about something so simple to be proven wrong you will lie about anything,,

Have you ever heard the term..."Pissing on my boots and telling me it's raining".

whu did you lie about tax money being spent to find hunters dick picts,, if you are willing to lie about something so simple to be proven wrong you will lie about anything,,
You mean all the investigations and whoopla to release the Dick Picks. Yea thats on you.

if you are willing to lie about something so simple to be proven wrong you will lie about anything,
A copout has just occurred. You're not providing evidence just trying to distract. LAME.
Have you ever heard the term..."Pissing on my boots and telling me it's raining".
Have you heard the term "legally admissible evidence?" How about "hearsay is not evidence."

You mean all the investigations and whoopla to release the Dick Picks. Yea thats on you.

A copout has just occurred. You're not providing evidence just trying to distract. LAME.

Have you heard the term "legally admissible evidence?" How about "hearsay is not evidence."
Devon is lying?

you need to broaden your input of info,,

itts called a ponderance of evidence,,
He aint have that either.....

But speaking of "ponderance" of evidence...

"The indictment lists six as-of-yet unindicted co-conspirators. Co-Conspirator 4 is described as “a Justice Department official who…attempted to use the Justice Department to open sham election crime investigations and influence state legislatures with knowingly false claims of election fraud.” The indictment later refers to this individual as the man Trump intended to put “in charge of the Justice Department.” The description matches Jeffrey Clark."

It's kind of weird how Smith had a "ponderance" of evidence to get a grand jury to issue indictments -- using the testimony of Trump's own people....this wasn't Pelosi, setting him up...this wasn't Obama dropping a dime on him...these are the people Trump picked to be on his team....Why is Trump such an incompetent cuck?

Archer’s bombshell testimony proved that Joe Biden repeatedly lied when he claimed over the years he never spoke with his son about his business.

According to Archer, Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky and executive Vadim Pozharski “placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C.” At the time, Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point man on Ukraine policy.

According to Greene, Archer testified that Joe Biden was referred to as “the brand” and that the reason for Joe Biden’s participation in the phone calls with Hunter’s associates was to leverage Joe Biden’s influence and power for Hunter’s business ventures. “They made Joe Biden the actual product they were selling
.”

It mow seems like more if Hunter's associates may be willing to step forward to testify against the crackhead and 'The Big Guy'.

Here's his testimony...

... can ya point to the bombshell?

just admit you lied and why you did it so we can move on,, otherwise everything you say is just another lie

just admit you lied and why you did it so we can move on,, otherwise everything you say is just another lie
Thats a lie. :auiqs.jpg:
but then again you do lie constantly,,

see the problem when you lie and dont fess up to it,,
Yes, a definite copout. Show your work. Show your evidence. The American people think you're insane with your cray cray theories.

So you still believe Joe had absolutely no knowledge about Hunter's business?
I would naturally assume a good dad is aware of his son's business, even one as messed up as Hunter. I know what my Boy does. Lock me up.

This testimony was supposed show Joe Biden was committing illegal activities with his son for money. It did not. It did show that Hunter was a sleaze, but I did not know that was in dispute.

Forum List

Back