Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

It makes no sense.
The man made it very clear that having Joe on the phone during the meetings was CRUCIAL to the "Biden brand". Here's a thought exercise for you... just imagine it was one of Trump's sons working a deal and regularly had Don on the phone...

The man made it very clear that having Joe on the phone during the meetings was CRUCIAL to the "Biden brand". Here's a thought exercise for you... just imagine it was one of Trump's sons working a deal and regularly had Don on the phone...
I am absolutely sure he did. They have multiple businesses together. They have even all been banned from charities together.

I would naturally assume a good dad is aware of his son's business, even one as messed up as Hunter. I know what my Boy does. Lock me up.

This testimony was supposed show Joe Biden was committing illegal activities with his son for money. It did not. It did show that Hunter was a sleaze, but I did not know that was in dispute.
So why would Joe lie to the American people?

I have no knowledge that he did or didn't. At this point he's half senile.

I just know if you don't know your son's business you are a terrible terrible Dad.
Joe has been asked often about Hunter's business and has denied any knowledge. So why would he lie about it?

Just acknowledged Joe Biden has continuously lied about his knowledge of Hunter's business dealings.

That's all.
It’s clear. Plus, I notice our liberals don’t seem concerned that telephone call records can be acquired.

IMG_0593.jpeg

Of course, none of our liberals seem to take note of what Devon Archer did say under oath.

Thats a lie. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, a definite copout. Show your work. Show your evidence. The American people think you're insane with your cray cray theories.
is this a friend of yours??

So what crimes would you want to charge Trump Sr. with in that scenario?

Even if Don Jr. said something like, hey my friend had a question about his business and thought you could help. Friend then asks some random question like best way to find employees or something, and Trump Sr. gave him his advice, they said thanks and hung up.

Would not bother me one iota.

Now if the friend, instead asked something like, if you approve our land request (or something) we will donate 1 zillion dollars to your campaign and Trump Sr. agreed.

That I would have a problem with.

So what crimes would you want to charge Trump Sr. with in that scenario?

Even if Don Jr. said something like, hey my friend had a question about his business and thought you could help. Friend then asks some random question like best way to find employees or something, and Trump Sr. gave him his advice, they said thanks and hung up.

Would not bother me one iota.

Now if the friend, instead asked something like, if you approve our land request (or something) we will donate 1 zillion dollars to your campaign and Trump Sr. agreed.

That I would have a problem with.
I see you took a creative writing class,, cause thats very creative

Forum List

Back