Archer May Have Broken The Dam Wide Open

Nice to know that I was right. Your lack of a denial speaks volumes.

understand, don't give a fuck.jpg

Anything but actually. He testified for hours and ReNaziKlans did not get a damn thing. He had no knowledge any business deals regard Burisma or bribes to China.

You people dumb....I mean really dumb...d.u.m.b. dumb.
Just acknowledged Joe Biden has continuously lied about his knowledge of Hunter's business dealings.

That's all.

and yet millions of dollars of tax money was spent and countless claims of it being true were presented to the public from media and elected officials,,
Ok and? Are you then arguing that all the money going after Hunter Biden dick picks is being misspent? OK, sure I agree.

Ok and? Are you then arguing that all the money going after Hunter Biden dick picks is being misspent? OK, sure I agree.
whos spending tax money going after hunters dick picks?? we dont need to since we have them in his laptop,,,

the more you talk the more convinced I am you need to be institutionalized,,

Yet you continue to post. Your meme says no, no, no and your post says you do give fucks.

sure.

or it could be that i've got some time to waste, waiting for some company to arrive.

then at 4 EST, , i'll be hearing how donny is getting indicted for the 3rd time & snickering at how y'all mocked - any day now - well

neener neener

sure.

or it could be that i've got some time to waste, waiting for some company to arrive.

then at 4 EST, , i'll be hearing how donny is getting indicted for the 3rd time & snickering at how y'all mocked - any day now - well

neener neener
Yawn, wake me when you have something besides unsubstantiated accusations. A conviction? I am indicting you for crimes against humanity with your ignorant posts. See how that works? It isn't a conviction either.

Seems I heard the POTUS say he's never had anything to do with Hunter's business. I would say that was a lie. Not too adept at critical thinking are you?
What you heard has no impact on me, but lets assume thats the case. And? Thats not a crime nor evidence therein else the entire Trump, Bush, and Clinton families would all be in prison.

Please show evidence linking Joe to criminality. That needs to be legally admissible testimony and evidence related to a crime. You need verified cash flows, statements, testimony. So far your "evidence" consists of supposed inadmissible dick picks on an inadmissible supposed laptop. 9/11 being an inside job has better conspiracy evidence than you have.

Archer’s bombshell testimony proved that Joe Biden repeatedly lied when he claimed over the years he never spoke with his son about his business.

According to Archer, Burisma CEO Mykola Zlochevsky and executive Vadim Pozharski “placed constant pressure on Hunter Biden to get help from D.C.” At the time, Joe Biden was the Obama administration’s point man on Ukraine policy.

According to Greene, Archer testified that Joe Biden was referred to as “the brand” and that the reason for Joe Biden’s participation in the phone calls with Hunter’s associates was to leverage Joe Biden’s influence and power for Hunter’s business ventures. “They made Joe Biden the actual product they were selling
.”

It mow seems like more if Hunter's associates may be willing to step forward to testify against the crackhead and 'The Big Guy'.

Yeah, he sure did.
You could hear those Republicans exiting the hearing going

"DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN..." ad infinitum

The Biden crime family is threatening their cohorts and in some cases dragging them into court to try and shut them up... that kind of mafia shit only works in the movies... people today will lawyer up and squeal like pigs....

Forum List

Back