Arctic heating up at twice as fast as rest of globe

I did some research and learned that CO2 is an essential building block of all life on earth

If you want to self soothe by reducing your emissions go ahead. Good for you. You did something to feel good about.
So is water. Let me time a few cement blocks to your feet & drop you in the ocean.
Your solution is to eliminate water.

You are simply foolish. You have bought into a monumental lie. It makes you feel good to take your little steps as if what you do has any effect. It doesn't. You cannot really raise the level of the ocean by pissing in it.

Wow! I asked you two relevant questions and you declared me stupid. Have you done either?
You were stupid to think that we had to eliminate all emissions. We need to reduce & I have. So, what have you done?
So you only drive your car half as much?
I used to have a pick up getting 20mpg as I need a truck sometimes for work. When my ruck got up in age, instead of buying another $40K truck, I bought a $23K - 45 mpg Prius. I drive the Prius 90% of the time saving the truck for truck stuff. I also threw out my oil burning furnace & installed ground loop geothermal HVAC which burns nothing. I am saving money & reducing my emissions.
Good for you. I drive a Toyota Highlander, but I drive very few miles. I gave my grandson a 15 year old Toyota Avalon that had 39 thousand miles on it so you see, I emit very little carbon into the atmosphere! I rarely fly. Do you think Gore and obummer put their money where their mouths are? No. their end game is to tax the shit out of Americans and send that money to Africa. I resent that shit. Do ewe?

First Al Gore's home is very green even though it is quite large. Should Al Gore stay home & not fly or should he fly & get more people to be green? I think that latter is the way to go.

Th "end game" for both is to reduce emissions so as to reduce the rise in global temperatures. To do that, we must move away from burning coal & oil. How do you do that?
Build nuclear plants! Or do ewe wish to go back to cave dwelling?

Wow! I asked you two relevant questions and you declared me stupid. Have you done either?
You were stupid to think that we had to eliminate all emissions. We need to reduce & I have. So, what have you done?
I used to have a pick up getting 20mpg as I need a truck sometimes for work. When my ruck got up in age, instead of buying another $40K truck, I bought a $23K - 45 mpg Prius. I drive the Prius 90% of the time saving the truck for truck stuff. I also threw out my oil burning furnace & installed ground loop geothermal HVAC which burns nothing. I am saving money & reducing my emissions.
Good for you. I drive a Toyota Highlander, but I drive very few miles. I gave my grandson a 15 year old Toyota Avalon that had 39 thousand miles on it so you see, I emit very little carbon into the atmosphere! I rarely fly. Do you think Gore and obummer put their money where their mouths are? No. their end game is to tax the shit out of Americans and send that money to Africa. I resent that shit. Do ewe?

First Al Gore's home is very green even though it is quite large. Should Al Gore stay home & not fly or should he fly & get more people to be green? I think that latter is the way to go.

Th "end game" for both is to reduce emissions so as to reduce the rise in global temperatures. To do that, we must move away from burning coal & oil. How do you do that?
Al Gore built a home on the coast! Does he believe his lie? Obviously not. He can communicate by satellite he dosen't not need to spew his private plane emissions all over the globe to spread his fear and propaganda.

Greens won't be happy until we enter a new ice age. Morons.
Well they should be pretty happy very soon then.
Liberals reject science. Then they say everyone else rejects science.

The Next Grand Minimum
Liberals think that science is a set of predetermined results that one then rigs up tests to confirm.

They dont have the foggiest notion of what the Scientific Method actually is.

Evidently, the whiner way is to believe what the politicians & fossil fuel people say & screw the scientific method.

Damn the little people who benefit from cheap, reliable fossil fuels, eh comrade?

The Next Grand Minimum
Liberals think that science is a set of predetermined results that one then rigs up tests to confirm.

Evidently, the whiner way is to believe what the politicians & fossil fuel people say & screw the scientific method.

Damn the little people who benefit from cheap, reliable fossil fuels, eh comrade?
What has gone up? I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline. Or home heating oil went over $4/gal?

The arctic was supposed to be ice free by 2013.
Dont confuse the poor dupe with any facts, ok? That is simply rude.

View attachment 102010
Nothing False About Temperature Data - FactCheck.org

I see you were duped into thinking there was some sort of falsification.

Are all you Trumpettes so easily duped? ow, that was a stupid question as you all voted for Trump.

Check Climate-Gate where they destroyed data .........of course you guys want to ignore that...

Arctic heating up twice as fast as rest of the globe - CNN.com

MMGW deniers are dumber than shit & the Trump cabinet is full of them.

Our grandchildren are fucked.
I suppose you have parked your car and are now either walking or riding a bike. Have you warned Al Gore to move away from the coast?
Wow. I can't believe how ignorant you people are.....well, actually I can sine rump is the new Pres.

We need to REDUCE emissions. I've reduced mine by over 50%..

What have you done or are you just going to ignore it & place the burden on your grandchildren?

good. Now I will increase mine by 50%.....

I suppose you have parked your car and are now either walking or riding a bike. Have you warned Al Gore to move away from the coast?
Wow. I can't believe how ignorant you people are.....well, actually I can sine rump is the new Pres.

What have you done or are you just going to ignore it & place the burden on your grandchildren?

The High Priests of Global Warming will lay blessings upon you........the Great Father, Al Gore...will surely lay his hands upon you and bless you for your sacrifice.....then he will get in his private jet and go to his Tennessee home that uses about 100 times more energy than anyone else in Tennessee.....but, he will still bless you...

Or would you prefer to be blessed by the Great Father Leonardo DiCaprio....?

As Mark Steyn points out...it took the Catholic church hundreds of years to come up with the Indulgences Racket....the Global warming morons created carbon off sets in record time....plant some trees...burn some oil....right?

The Next Grand Minimum

What has gone up? I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline. Or home heating oil went over $4/gal?

What has gone up?

Where?

I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline.

I prefer $2 gas. Obama would have preferred $8 gas.

No....they they will scream...see...we told you the climate was going to change....and they will say it with the same sincerity they said the world was heating up....

And their answer will be the same. More taxes, more restrictions on freedom, on energy.

No....they they will scream...see...we told you the climate was going to change....and they will say it with the same sincerity they said the world was heating up....

And their answer will be the same. More taxes, more restrictions on freedom, on energy.

Amen.....I say unto you.......take your carbon off-set...plant a tree and go in peace............

The Next Grand Minimum

Al Gore pays 30 thousand a month in gas and electric bills. Does that sound carbon friendly to ewe?

The Next Grand Minimum

Al Gore pays 30 thousand a month in gas and electric bills. Does that sound carbon friendly to ewe?

If the electric was green sand offsets were purchased. yes.

Wow, the right to pollute & change our climate? Who knew?

The Next Grand Minimum

What has gone up?

Where?

I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline.

I prefer $2 gas. Obama would have preferred $8 gas.

Back pedal much?

The arctic was supposed to be ice free by 2013.
Dont confuse the poor dupe with any facts, ok? That is simply rude.

View attachment 102010
Nothing False About Temperature Data - FactCheck.org

I see you were duped into thinking there was some sort of falsification.

Are all you Trumpettes so easily duped? ow, that was a stupid question as you all voted for Trump.

Check Climate-Gate where they destroyed data .........of course you guys want to ignore that...

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times. You people are just plain dumber than shit. There was no data destroyed.

As Mark Steyn points out...it took the Catholic church hundreds of years to come up with the Indulgences Racket....the Global warming morons created carbon off sets in record time....plant some trees...burn some oil....right?

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless? Wow. That Steyn fellow ain't too bright.

The High Priests of Global Warming will lay blessings upon you........the Great Father, Al Gore...will surely lay his hands upon you and bless you for your sacrifice.....then he will get in his private jet and go to his Tennessee home that uses about 100 times more energy than anyone else in Tennessee.....but, he will still bless you...

Or would you prefer to be blessed by the Great Father Leonardo DiCaprio....?

If I had an electric car that I used solar panels to charge, the number of miles I drove under that solar charge electric would be irrelevant to the about of emissions.

As you get blessed by El Rushbo & the Giant Cheeto.

If Al Gore flies 1000
to speak to 12000 people about climater change & those 1000 people opt to chamge to greener power, whjast is the new effect.

Why do you hate your children?

Forum List

Back