Arctic heating up at twice as fast as rest of globe

Greens won't be happy until we enter a new ice age. Morons.
Well they should be pretty happy very soon then.
Liberals reject science. Then they say everyone else rejects science.

The Next Grand Minimum
Liberals think that science is a set of predetermined results that one then rigs up tests to confirm.

They dont have the foggiest notion of what the Scientific Method actually is.

Evidently, the whiner way is to believe what the politicians & fossil fuel people say & screw the scientific method.

The entire global warming hoax is a global redistribution of wealth program where industrial countries would pay poor countries for expected damage. Not damage mind you, expected damage.

Arctic heating up twice as fast as rest of the globe - CNN.com

MMGW deniers are dumber than shit & the Trump cabinet is full of them.

Our grandchildren are fucked.
I suppose you have parked your car and are now either walking or riding a bike. Have you warned Al Gore to move away from the coast?
Wow. I can't believe how ignorant you people are.....well, actually I can sine rump is the new Pres.

We need to REDUCE emissions. I've reduced mine by over 50%..

What have you done or are you just going to ignore it & place the burden on your grandchildren?

I suppose you have parked your car and are now either walking or riding a bike. Have you warned Al Gore to move away from the coast?
Wow. I can't believe how ignorant you people are.....well, actually I can sine rump is the new Pres.

What have you done or are you just going to ignore it & place the burden on your grandchildren?
Wow! I asked you two relevant questions and you declared me stupid. Have you done either?

The entire global warming hoax is a global redistribution of wealth program where industrial countries would pay poor countries for expected damage. Not damage mind you, expected damage.

It can take decades to the planet to remove excess CO2 from the atmosphere. If we waited until serious events accross the globe we happening, we can't fix it. Those events will last decades.

Our carbon situation is now critical, it got that way because of industrialized nations spewing ship into the atmosphere for decades. Why shouldn't they help more?

Wow! I asked you two relevant questions and you declared me stupid. Have you done either?
You were stupid to think that we had to eliminate all emissions. We need to reduce & I have. So, what have you done?

You were stupid to think that we had to eliminate all emissions. We need to reduce & I have. So, what have you done?
So you only drive your car half as much?

I used to have a pick up getting 20mpg as I need a truck sometimes for work. When my ruck got up in age, instead of buying another $40K truck, I bought a $23K - 45 mpg Prius. I drive the Prius 90% of the time saving the truck for truck stuff. I also threw out my oil burning furnace & installed ground loop geothermal HVAC which burns nothing. I am saving money & reducing my emissions.

I used to have a pick up getting 20mpg as I need a truck sometimes for work. When my ruck got up in age, instead of buying another $40K truck, I bought a $23K - 45 mpg Prius. I drive the Prius 90% of the time saving the truck for truck stuff. I also threw out my oil burning furnace & installed ground loop geothermal HVAC which burns nothing. I am saving money & reducing my emissions.
Lol, you sound like a Unix guru trying to assplain to the world why everyone should be running unix on their PCs or lenix.

roflmao

Good for you. I drive a Toyota Highlander, but I drive very few miles. I gave my grandson a 15 year old Toyota Avalon that had 39 thousand miles on it so you see, I emit very little carbon into the atmosphere! I rarely fly. Do you think Gore and obummer put their money where their mouths are? No. their end game is to tax the shit out of Americans and send that money to Africa. I resent that shit. Do ewe?

I did some research and learned that CO2 is an essential building block of all life on earth

If you want to self soothe by reducing your emissions go ahead. Good for you. You did something to feel good about.

I did some research and learned that CO2 is an essential building block of all life on earth

If you want to self soothe by reducing your emissions go ahead. Good for you. You did something to feel good about.
Of course it is! Every time someone burns a tree in Africa the are putting carbon into the atmosphere. Your body has carbon.

Good for you. I drive a Toyota Highlander, but I drive very few miles. I gave my grandson a 15 year old Toyota Avalon that had 39 thousand miles on it so you see, I emit very little carbon into the atmosphere! I rarely fly. Do you think Gore and obummer put their money where their mouths are? No. their end game is to tax the shit out of Americans and send that money to Africa. I resent that shit. Do ewe?

First Al Gore's home is very green even though it is quite large. Should Al Gore stay home & not fly or should he fly & get more people to be green? I think that latter is the way to go.

Th "end game" for both is to reduce emissions so as to reduce the rise in global temperatures. To do that, we must move away from burning coal & oil. How do you do that?

Of course it is! Every time someone burns a tree in Africa the are putting carbon into the atmosphere. Your body has carbon.
Really? You're making that argument?

So is water. Let me time a few cement blocks to your feet & drop you in the ocean.

First Al Gore's home is very green even though it is quite large. Should Al Gore stay home & not fly or should he fly & get more people to be green? I think that latter is the way to go.

Th "end game" for both is to reduce emissions so as to reduce the rise in global temperatures. To do that, we must move away from burning coal & oil. How do you do that?
You could start by recognizing that there is no rise in global temperatures.

Forum List

Back