Arctic heating up at twice as fast as rest of globe

I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline.

I prefer $2 gas. Obama would have preferred $8 gas.
I prefer ten cent a gallon gasoline like it was when i was a kid, lol.

I remember my Mom driving across town to take advantage of a "Gas War" and she filled up the car on 2 cent a gallon gas, and I am not kidding.

No one born after 1970 has ever seen one of those kinds of wars, roflmao.

Greens won't be happy until we enter a new ice age. Morons.
Well they should be pretty happy very soon then.
Liberals reject science. Then they say everyone else rejects science.

The Next Grand Minimum
Liberals think that science is a set of predetermined results that one then rigs up tests to confirm.

They dont have the foggiest notion of what the Scientific Method actually is.

Evidently, the whiner way is to believe what the politicians & fossil fuel people say & screw the scientific method.
You apparently would not recognize the Scientific Method if it bit you on your pecker because 'adjusted data' is not legit when using the Scientific Method, Suzy. You use Raw data only and you toss out data obtained from substandard, non-normalized instrumentation, all of which Global Warmistas do.

Liberals think that science is a set of predetermined results that one then rigs up tests to confirm.

Evidently, the whiner way is to believe what the politicians & fossil fuel people say & screw the scientific method.

Damn the little people who benefit from cheap, reliable fossil fuels, eh comrade?
What has gone up? I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline. Or home heating oil went over $4/gal?
Al Gore pays 30 thousand a month in gas and electric bills. Does that sound carbon friendly to ewe?

If the electric was green sand offsets were purchased. yes.
Wtf is an offset? Once carbon is released into the

Damn the little people who benefit from cheap, reliable fossil fuels, eh comrade?
What has gone up? I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline. Or home heating oil went over $4/gal?
Al Gore pays 30 thousand a month in gas and electric bills. Does that sound carbon friendly to ewe?

what does an offshoot dew? Recall the carbon emission from the atmosphere?

Just for you.

Say you are watching your money and you must get new clothes for a new job, you figure you would spend so much on a sweater & so much for shoes, etc.

You find a really nice sweater but it is $10 more that you wanted to spend so you compensate by buying shoes that cost $10 less than was budgeted.

Just for you.

Say you are watching your money and you must get new clothes for a new job, you figure you would spend so much on a sweater & so much for shoes, etc.

You find a really nice sweater but it is $10 more that you wanted to spend so you compensate by buying shoes that cost $10 less than was budgeted.
And this slows carbon emissions how? Exactly?

Just for you.

Takes something that normally emits & make it a net zero. ( net less depending)

Just for you.

He is using gas, and electric at 30 grand per month and you aren't worried about his carbon footprint? I no longer take you seriously. You are a tool.

If the arctic was really heating up twice as fast as the rest of the globe every time warmists said it was heating twice as fast, it would be the arctic hot springs by now. Colleges would be going there for spring break.

The Right believed that smoking was harmless when hired doctors told them so.
That is a perfect example of Dimocrats dodging responsibility using the left-right dichotomy when the tobacco industry was at that time 90% supported by Southern Democrats until, what, like the 1980s?

You libs are so full of shyte your eyes bleed brown.

Just for you.

He is using gas, and electric at 30 grand per month and you aren't worried about his carbon footprint? I no longer take you seriously. You are a tool.
The Gore home does not spend $30K a month on utilities. Al Gore's Mansion - FactCheck.org

Just for you.

The Gore home does not spend $30K a month on utilities. Al Gore's Mansion - FactCheck.org
Yeah right! Fact check! Ha!

Forum List

Back