Arctic heating up at twice as fast as rest of globe

Arctic heating up twice as fast as rest of the globe - CNN.com

MMGW deniers are dumber than shit & the Trump cabinet is full of them.

Our grandchildren are fucked.
To accept global warming, the uber-rich would have to accept that significant changes to counter this would impact their income and the uber-rich are addicted to money the same way heroin, meth and crack addicts are addicted to their substances. For them, they will never have enough money, enough cars, enough mansions, or enough yachts.

That is a perfect example of Dimocrats dodging responsibility using the left-right dichotomy when the tobacco industry was at that time 90% supported by Southern Democrats until, what, like the 1980s?
They're all republican now.

No, they are not Republican. Most of them are dead, but only one of the signers of the "Southern Manifesto" went to the GOP and all the rest stayed Democrat for the rest of their lives.

CDZ - Myth of the Racist Southern Strategy by Nixon in 1972
The Southern Democratic voters are mostly republican now.

That is a perfect example of Dimocrats dodging responsibility using the left-right dichotomy when the tobacco industry was at that time 90% supported by Southern Democrats until, what, like the 1980s?

No, they are not Republican. Most of them are dead, but only one of the signers of the "Southern Manifesto" went to the GOP and all the rest stayed Democrat for the rest of their lives.

The left love fake news.

Yeah, they grew up and stopped buying the Dimocrats race baiting bullshit.

The people supporting this Man Made Global Warming horse shit are the same people who said that Brexit would fail, and that Trump wouldnt even run for President much less win the nomination and the Presidency.

With morons like that, who gives a fuck what you morons think?

Arctic heating up twice as fast as rest of the globe - CNN.com

MMGW deniers are dumber than shit & the Trump cabinet is full of them.

Our grandchildren are fucked.
I think it foolish to grab on to the first idea that comes along and treat it as if it is the complete reason for any change in climate.
Its fine, and most likely a good thing to try and reduce our impact on our environment by going to cleaner energy, more efficient means of transportation, heating and cooling etc.. I wont argue for one single second that this is not a good plan.
However that being said, if we grab on to the man made global warming as the final say in whats being observed, then we might miss the real cause if there is a different reason. If we embrace one cause as the only possible answer, and we discount other theories, such as a natural cycle, or maybe things like the earth changing its axis due to earthquakes or other factors, then we also might miss the opportunity to properly estimate the rate of change, and we might miss out on what could be our one shot at making changes in where we live, or how we live in order to survive a change. Do we spend 100% of our energy and efforts trying to clean up our atmosphere, or do we need to spend some of that effort calculating the rate of change and how long we have to move cities like New York, DC, etc....
To say that the change is 100% man made, and that we can reverse it by doing X,Y, and Z, when there is in reality little connection between man and the change, we turn down a road to disaster.

If some of us dont jump on the man made global warming fad, dont look at us like idiots, it might be good to look for alternatives to study. After all, When the Ice age came to an end, I am fairly certain that I can honestly say that the warming had nothing to do with the internal combustion engine, I also doubt highly that even with the great scientific minds that we have today, the end of the Ice Age could have been prevented.

Just for entertainment sake on this subject, here is something that is interesting to consider when discussing global warming. Dont discount it as something coming from a bunch of crazies or idiots, instead read it and consider it as I personally have done with the man made theory. Im not a scientist but I do know enough to realize there are still many holes in the theory.
Inuit Elders tell NASA Earth Axis Shifted

As Mark Steyn points out...it took the Catholic church hundreds of years to come up with the Indulgences Racket....the Global warming morons created carbon off sets in record time....plant some trees...burn some oil....right?

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless? Wow. That Steyn fellow ain't too bright.

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless?

Yes, phony schemes that promised to do that were meaningless.
Suckers fell for it though. How much did you spend on "offsets"?
I don't buy offsets. I reduced my usage of fossil Fuels to reduce my footprint.

What have you done or are you just going to fuck over your children?

Harming our economy doesn't help our children.
I think we should use the money currently wasted on subsidies for "green energy" to promote nuclear.

Dont confuse the poor dupe with any facts, ok? That is simply rude.

View attachment 102010
Nothing False About Temperature Data - FactCheck.org

I see you were duped into thinking there was some sort of falsification.

Are all you Trumpettes so easily duped? ow, that was a stupid question as you all voted for Trump.

Check Climate-Gate where they destroyed data .........of course you guys want to ignore that...

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times. You people are just plain dumber than shit. There was no data destroyed.

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times.

Exactly! Pointing out where climate "scientists" lied, cheated, blocked dissent, used "Mike's nature trick", hid the decline, and all the rest of their scandalous behavior was debunked by...umm...err...no fair, hacked emails!!! LOL!

Where did they lie & cheat?

And then you morons did not know how the word "trick" was used. This has to be the epitome of whiner stupidity. You thon k trick meant to fool someone.

I new an older Italian fellow who one told be the trick to growing tomatoes was to plant them next to his house.

Climategate was investigated & they said it was wrong & the scientists were right & did nothing wrong.

This is just one of many examples of how easily you whiners are duped.

Where did they lie & cheat?

When they lied. When they stopped opposing views from being published. Etc.

Climategate was investigated & they said it was wrong & the scientists were right & did nothing wrong.

Yeah, that was hilarious! Kinda like when Hillary said Bill didn't do anything wrong.

As Mark Steyn points out...it took the Catholic church hundreds of years to come up with the Indulgences Racket....the Global warming morons created carbon off sets in record time....plant some trees...burn some oil....right?

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless? Wow. That Steyn fellow ain't too bright.

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless?

Yes, phony schemes that promised to do that were meaningless.
Suckers fell for it though. How much did you spend on "offsets"?
I don't buy offsets. I reduced my usage of fossil Fuels to reduce my footprint.

What have you done or are you just going to fuck over your children?

Harming our economy doesn't help our children.
I think we should use the money currently wasted on subsidies for "green energy" to promote nuclear.
Al said the ice caps would be gone by 2014.
How'd that work out?
The same way lots of things that are predicted work out. They either happen on time, happen at a later date, or dont happen at all.
Which makes them a guess at best, not fact.
fact when predicting is a little bit more precise, for example, I know that the sun is going to rise in Annapolis tomorrow morning at 7:18am, and I know that sunset will happen at 4:45pm. This is fact, based on good science, its not a guess.
Saying that the Ice caps are going to be gone by a certain date is a guess that is not based on complete and good science. As a matter of fact, there is more Ice right now than there has been in many years.

No, they aren't. They are Democrats. That's what makes them "Democratic voters." Or are you saying they register Republican but vote Democratic?

The Dixiecrats are still very much here.

Thurman didn't switch parties due to racism either, contrary to the myth.

I repeat, the voters are republican. Any fool can see that.

Which ones? Name some names of those Southern Democrat tobacco supporters that switched parties. If they are all (or even mostly) Republicans now, surely you can name several.

Which ones? Name some names of those Southern Democrat tobacco supporters that switched parties. If they are all (or even mostly) Republicans now, surely you can name several.
Quick question. Why do people focus on the the politicians instead of the millions of previously Dem voters that switched to the Republican party when someone disputes anyone switched.?

TCOT-Derp-4.jpg

Forum List

Back