Arctic heating up at twice as fast as rest of globe

They're all republican now.

No, they are not Republican. Most of them are dead, but only one of the signers of the "Southern Manifesto" went to the GOP and all the rest stayed Democrat for the rest of their lives.

CDZ - Myth of the Racist Southern Strategy by Nixon in 1972

Thurman didn't switch parties due to racism either, contrary to the myth.
I repeat, the voters are republican. Any fool can see that.

Which ones? Name some names of those Southern Democrat tobacco supporters that switched parties. If they are all (or even mostly) Republicans now, surely you can name several.
Quick question. Why do people focus on the the politicians instead of the millions of previously Dem voters that switched to the Republican party when someone disputes anyone switched.?

TCOT-Derp-4.jpg
Because they're not very bright.

No, they are not Republican. Most of them are dead, but only one of the signers of the "Southern Manifesto" went to the GOP and all the rest stayed Democrat for the rest of their lives.

Which ones? Name some names of those Southern Democrat tobacco supporters that switched parties. If they are all (or even mostly) Republicans now, surely you can name several.
Quick question. Why do people focus on the the politicians instead of the millions of previously Dem voters that switched to the Republican party when someone disputes anyone switched.?

TCOT-Derp-4.jpg

Because a politician's party is known. I would not know how to track reasons of individual citizens' registration changes.

Usually, the "they switched sides" argument is about supposed Democratic lawmakers switching sides because they were racist ... so they switched to the party fighting for civil rights.

P.S. How's life treating you these days? Hope it's still all good and you have a great Xmas.

TCOT-Derp-4.jpg

Because a politician's party is known. I would not know how to track reasons of individual citizens' registration changes.

Usually, the "they switched sides" argument is about supposed Democratic lawmakers switching sides because they were racist ... so they switched to the party fighting for civil rights.

P.S. How's life treating you these days? Hope it's still all good and you have a great Xmas.
The GOP has admitted on at least 2 occasions that I know of that the Southern Strategy was real. Also there is no mistaking that the massive voter change in parties did occur with racist Dems moving over to the GOP. Thats documented.

Doing good. How about you?
Happy Kwanzaa

TCOT-Derp-4.jpg

TCOT-Derp-4.jpg

The GOP has admitted on at least 2 occasions that I know of that the Southern Strategy was real. Also there is no mistaking that the massive voter change in parties did occur with racist Dems moving over to the GOP. Thats documented.

Happy Kwanzaa

The South was racist across the board back then, Democrat and Republican. It had nothing to do with political party. What would be the point of switching from one set of racists to the other?

Ha! We are actually celebrating on Kwanzaa this year since my niece won't arrive until the 26th. C'mon over. My SIL is an amazing cook!

As Mark Steyn points out...it took the Catholic church hundreds of years to come up with the Indulgences Racket....the Global warming morons created carbon off sets in record time....plant some trees...burn some oil....right?

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless? Wow. That Steyn fellow ain't too bright.

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless?

Yes, phony schemes that promised to do that were meaningless.
Suckers fell for it though. How much did you spend on "offsets"?
I don't buy offsets. I reduced my usage of fossil Fuels to reduce my footprint.

What have you done or are you just going to fuck over your children?

Harming our economy doesn't help our children.
I think we should use the money currently wasted on subsidies for "green energy" to promote nuclear.
Al said the ice caps would be gone by 2014.
How'd that work out?
The same way lots of things that are predicted work out. They either happen on time, happen at a later date, or dont happen at all.
Which makes them a guess at best, not fact.
fact when predicting is a little bit more precise, for example, I know that the sun is going to rise in Annapolis tomorrow morning at 7:18am, and I know that sunset will happen at 4:45pm. This is fact, based on good science, its not a guess.
Saying that the Ice caps are going to be gone by a certain date is a guess that is not based on complete and good science. As a matter of fact, there is more Ice right now than there has been in many years.

It is an educated guess based on studying the past & current climate conditions.

Scientists say smoking cigarettes cause cancer & you bozos drag out your Uncle Charlie who is 80 & smoked all his life.

As Mark Steyn points out...it took the Catholic church hundreds of years to come up with the Indulgences Racket....the Global warming morons created carbon off sets in record time....plant some trees...burn some oil....right?

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless? Wow. That Steyn fellow ain't too bright.

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless?

I think we should use the money currently wasted on subsidies for "green energy" to promote nuclear.
What harming of the economy do you think the effects of global warming will be? Are now.

Nothing False About Temperature Data - FactCheck.org

I see you were duped into thinking there was some sort of falsification.

Are all you Trumpettes so easily duped? ow, that was a stupid question as you all voted for Trump.

Check Climate-Gate where they destroyed data .........of course you guys want to ignore that...

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times. You people are just plain dumber than shit. There was no data destroyed.

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times.

Exactly! Pointing out where climate "scientists" lied, cheated, blocked dissent, used "Mike's nature trick", hid the decline, and all the rest of their scandalous behavior was debunked by...umm...err...no fair, hacked emails!!! LOL!

Where did they lie & cheat?

And then you morons did not know how the word "trick" was used. This has to be the epitome of whiner stupidity. You thon k trick meant to fool someone.

I new an older Italian fellow who one told be the trick to growing tomatoes was to plant them next to his house.

Climategate was investigated & they said it was wrong & the scientists were right & did nothing wrong.

This is just one of many examples of how easily you whiners are duped.

When they lied. When they stopped opposing views from being published. Etc.

Climategate was investigated & they said it was wrong & the scientists were right & did nothing wrong.

Yeah, that was hilarious! Kinda like when Hillary said Bill didn't do anything wrong.
Liar. They never stopped anything from being published. How do you even do that?

And really comparing a wife's defending her husband is now the same as panels of scientists investigate Climategate?

Anyone who still believes Climategate is a fucking moron. Plain & simple.

TCOT-Derp-4.jpg

TCOT-Derp-4.jpg

Happy Kwanzaa

The South was racist across the board back then, Democrat and Republican. It had nothing to do with political party. What would be the point of switching from one set of racists to the other?

Ha! We are actually celebrating on Kwanzaa this year since my niece won't arrive until the 26th. C'mon over. My SIL is an amazing cook!
The point would be that the racists would move to the party which best played to their wishes which was the expected result of the admitted Southern Strategy. It consolidated the voting bloc instead of having it split between 2 parties. Once the coded language was used it was a clear signal to the racists that the GOP was where home and heart lived.

Thats great. I am sure you will enjoy the less consumerist holiday season of Kwanzaa once you experience it.

How'd that work out?
The same way lots of things that are predicted work out. They either happen on time, happen at a later date, or dont happen at all.
fact when predicting is a little bit more precise, for example, I know that the sun is going to rise in Annapolis tomorrow morning at 7:18am, and I know that sunset will happen at 4:45pm. This is fact, based on good science, its not a guess.
Saying that the Ice caps are going to be gone by a certain date is a guess that is not based on complete and good science. As a matter of fact, there is more Ice right now than there has been in many years.
No its not a guess. Since it has not happened in our lifetime there is no event they can point to to form a pattern of the exact conditions needed to cause it to happen. This is new territory as man has not been capable of messing the planet up to the extent of changing the climate. Your example of the sun rising is not only false its patently irrelevant to the subject of global warming or whatever the term is now. The sun rises everyday and has done so since the dawn of humankind at least. People have noted, worshiped, and tracked the rising of the sun so its a pretty safe bet we know exactly when it will rise. Matter of fact the reason we know the time it will rise is due to the sun itself since thats how we chart time.

Just because someone puts a date on it and that date passes doesnt make it something that wont happen. it just means you dont know all the variables that cause the event. Its weird to me that people are fine with maintaining at least one of factors that would result in the destruction of the planet for human life.

How'd that work out?
No its not a guess. Since it has not happened in our lifetime there is no event they can point to to form a pattern of the exact conditions needed to cause it to happen. This is new territory as man has not been capable of messing the planet up to the extent of changing the climate. Your example of the sun rising is not only false its patently irrelevant to the subject of global warming or whatever the term is now. The sun rises everyday and has done so since the dawn of humankind at least. People have noted, worshiped, and tracked the rising of the sun so its a pretty safe bet we know exactly when it will rise. Matter of fact the reason we know the time it will rise is due to the sun itself since thats how we chart time.

Just because someone puts a date on it and that date passes doesnt make it something that wont happen. it just means you dont know all the variables that cause the event. Its weird to me that people are fine with maintaining at least one of factors that would result in the destruction of the planet for human life.
The left are so narcissistic they think they control the weather. Total delusional psych jobs.

What harming of the economy do you think the effects of global warming will be? Are now.

What harming of the economy do you think the effects of global warming will be?

Let's see....fewer winter deaths, longer growing seasons, higher crop yields.

How'd that work out?

The left are so narcissistic they think they control the weather. Total delusional psych jobs.
That comment shows you willfully ignorant. How can one believe they can control the weather but not stop hurricanes and other catastrophic events? One would think by now that you would be intelligent enough to understand there is a difference between weather and climate.

Check Climate-Gate where they destroyed data .........of course you guys want to ignore that...

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times. You people are just plain dumber than shit. There was no data destroyed.

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times.

Exactly! Pointing out where climate "scientists" lied, cheated, blocked dissent, used "Mike's nature trick", hid the decline, and all the rest of their scandalous behavior was debunked by...umm...err...no fair, hacked emails!!! LOL!

And then you morons did not know how the word "trick" was used. This has to be the epitome of whiner stupidity. You thon k trick meant to fool someone.

I new an older Italian fellow who one told be the trick to growing tomatoes was to plant them next to his house.

This is just one of many examples of how easily you whiners are duped.

When they lied. When they stopped opposing views from being published. Etc.

Yeah, that was hilarious! Kinda like when Hillary said Bill didn't do anything wrong.
Liar. They never stopped anything from being published. How do you even do that?

And really comparing a wife's defending her husband is now the same as panels of scientists investigate Climategate?

Anyone who still believes Climategate is a fucking moron. Plain & simple.

You should read the emails. What those "scientists" did was disgraceful.

Yes, I'm comparing self-interested liars defending bad behavior in both cases.

How'd that work out?

That comment shows you willfully ignorant. How can one believe they can control the weather but not stop hurricanes and other catastrophic events? One would think by now that you would be intelligent enough to understand there is a difference between weather and climate.
You moonbats DO claim you can stop hurricanes and other catastrophic events.

That is a perfect example of Dimocrats dodging responsibility using the left-right dichotomy when the tobacco industry was at that time 90% supported by Southern Democrats until, what, like the 1980s?

Just because you keep repeating it doesnt make it true, and benighted blinders wearing dupes like you really do look silly when you proclaim that "any fool can see" 'factoids' dependent on your ideological presumptions.

Good ppint, if the GOP was as racist as the Dimocratic Party there is hardly any reason to switch, were that the case.

But there were differences in that while most whites had views many would call 'bigoted' today and equate that to the racism of Nazi Death Camp Guards, the GOP was at worst bigoted but worked for black equality before the courts and most Dimocrats did not and in fact wanted to maintain racial discriminatory laws and courts in the Jim Crow system that the GOP had worked to dismantle since the end of Reconstruction back in the 1870s.

We can work to limit the increase in average global temps by cutting back our emissions.

Like I said before....youre willfully ignorant.

Like I said before....youre willfully ignorant.
Hilarious. Dufus who thinks people control the weather calls me ignorant.

Good ppint, if the GOP was as racist as the Dimocratic Party there is hardly any reason to switch, were that the case.

But there were differences in that while most whites had views many would call 'bigoted' today and equate that to the racism of Nazi Death Camp Guards, the GOP was at worst bigoted but worked for black equality before the courts and most Dimocrats did not and in fact wanted to maintain racial discriminatory laws and courts in the Jim Crow system that the GOP had worked to dismantle since the end of Reconstruction back in the 1870s.
Not this stupid argument again. The racism in the South was regional. Not per political party. All you have to do is look at the vote on the 1964 civil rights act & see the the no votes came from the South & the yes votes from outside the South.

As of today, everyone with a brain knows to which party the racists & bigots primarily belong...The Republicans.

Forum List

Back