Arctic heating up at twice as fast as rest of globe

The Right believed that smoking was harmless when hired doctors told them so.
That is a perfect example of Dimocrats dodging responsibility using the left-right dichotomy when the tobacco industry was at that time 90% supported by Southern Democrats until, what, like the 1980s?

You libs are so full of shyte your eyes bleed brown.
They're all republican now.

Arctic heating up twice as fast as rest of the globe - CNN.com

MMGW deniers are dumber than shit & the Trump cabinet is full of them.

Our grandchildren are fucked.

Greens won't be happy until we enter a new ice age. Morons.

No....they they will scream...see...we told you the climate was going to change....and they will say it with the same sincerity they said the world was heating up....

And their answer will be the same. More taxes, more restrictions on freedom, on energy.

Wow, the right to pollute & change our climate? Who knew?

Carbon dioxide isn't pollution.

Liberals think that science is a set of predetermined results that one then rigs up tests to confirm.

They dont have the foggiest notion of what the Scientific Method actually is.

Evidently, the whiner way is to believe what the politicians & fossil fuel people say & screw the scientific method.

Damn the little people who benefit from cheap, reliable fossil fuels, eh comrade?
What has gone up? I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline. Or home heating oil went over $4/gal?

What has gone up?

Where?

I get it you mean like $4/gal gasoline.

I prefer $2 gas. Obama would have preferred $8 gas.

Back pedal much?

Pointing out Obama's desire for more expensive gas is somehow backpedaling?

Wtf is an offset? Once carbon is released into the
what does an offshoot dew? Recall the carbon emission from the atmosphere?

Just for you.

Say you are watching your money and you must get new clothes for a new job, you figure you would spend so much on a sweater & so much for shoes, etc.

You find a really nice sweater but it is $10 more that you wanted to spend so you compensate by buying shoes that cost $10 less than was budgeted.
And this slows carbon emissions how? Exactly?

Takes something that normally emits & make it a net zero. ( net less depending)
He is using gas, and electric at 30 grand per month and you aren't worried about his carbon footprint? I no longer take you seriously. You are a tool.
The Gore home does not spend $30K a month on utilities. Al Gore's Mansion - FactCheck.org
I mis spoke 30 grand per year. More than a lot of people make. Huuuuuuuuuuuge carbon footprint. Hhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

The arctic was supposed to be ice free by 2013.
Dont confuse the poor dupe with any facts, ok? That is simply rude.

View attachment 102010
Nothing False About Temperature Data - FactCheck.org

I see you were duped into thinking there was some sort of falsification.

Are all you Trumpettes so easily duped? ow, that was a stupid question as you all voted for Trump.

Check Climate-Gate where they destroyed data .........of course you guys want to ignore that...

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times. You people are just plain dumber than shit. There was no data destroyed.

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times.

Exactly! Pointing out where climate "scientists" lied, cheated, blocked dissent, used "Mike's nature trick", hid the decline, and all the rest of their scandalous behavior was debunked by...umm...err...no fair, hacked emails!!! LOL!

As Mark Steyn points out...it took the Catholic church hundreds of years to come up with the Indulgences Racket....the Global warming morons created carbon off sets in record time....plant some trees...burn some oil....right?

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless? Wow. That Steyn fellow ain't too bright.

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless?

Yes, phony schemes that promised to do that were meaningless.
Suckers fell for it though. How much did you spend on "offsets"?

No....they they will scream...see...we told you the climate was going to change....and they will say it with the same sincerity they said the world was heating up....

And their answer will be the same. More taxes, more restrictions on freedom, on energy.

Carbon dioxide isn't pollution.
It is when it becomes harmful.

As Mark Steyn points out...it took the Catholic church hundreds of years to come up with the Indulgences Racket....the Global warming morons created carbon off sets in record time....plant some trees...burn some oil....right?

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless? Wow. That Steyn fellow ain't too bright.

So the concept of using x amount here while saving x amount there is meaningless?

Yes, phony schemes that promised to do that were meaningless.
Suckers fell for it though. How much did you spend on "offsets"?
I don't buy offsets. I reduced my usage of fossil Fuels to reduce my footprint.

What have you done or are you just going to fuck over your children?

View attachment 102010

Are all you Trumpettes so easily duped? ow, that was a stupid question as you all voted for Trump.

Check Climate-Gate where they destroyed data .........of course you guys want to ignore that...

Climategate was debunked a gazillion times. You people are just plain dumber than shit. There was no data destroyed.

Exactly! Pointing out where climate "scientists" lied, cheated, blocked dissent, used "Mike's nature trick", hid the decline, and all the rest of their scandalous behavior was debunked by...umm...err...no fair, hacked emails!!! LOL!

And of course the guy who said Climate gate was debunked was the same guy who said that there was no child molesting going on at Penn State........

The Right believed that smoking was harmless when hired doctors told them so.

And you idiots believe in man made global warming when scientists who rely on grants for studying man made global warming tell you it is true.........that is the funny thing...

View attachment 102010

Where did they lie & cheat?

And then you morons did not know how the word "trick" was used. This has to be the epitome of whiner stupidity. You thon k trick meant to fool someone.

I new an older Italian fellow who one told be the trick to growing tomatoes was to plant them next to his house.

Climategate was investigated & they said it was wrong & the scientists were right & did nothing wrong.

This is just one of many examples of how easily you whiners are duped.

Just for you.

Say you are watching your money and you must get new clothes for a new job, you figure you would spend so much on a sweater & so much for shoes, etc.

You find a really nice sweater but it is $10 more that you wanted to spend so you compensate by buying shoes that cost $10 less than was budgeted.

He is using gas, and electric at 30 grand per month and you aren't worried about his carbon footprint? I no longer take you seriously. You are a tool.
The Gore home does not spend $30K a month on utilities. Al Gore's Mansion - FactCheck.org
I mis spoke 30 grand per year. More than a lot of people make. Huuuuuuuuuuuge carbon footprint. Hhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

I find it funny that a Trump voter is bitching about Al Gore's wealth?

Again, Gore reduces that footprint through efficiencies, green power & offsets.

Now that is funny....you actually believe what you just posted.....

View attachment 102010

Where did they lie & cheat?

And then you morons did not know how the word "trick" was used. This has to be the epitome of whiner stupidity. You thon k trick meant to fool someone.

I new an older Italian fellow who one told be the trick to growing tomatoes was to plant them next to his house.

Climategate was investigated & they said it was wrong & the scientists were right & did nothing wrong.

This is just one of many examples of how easily you whiners are duped.

Yes...climate e hoaxers said there was nothing wrong...and people like you believed it...as they actually destroyed data......and stated in their emails they would destroy their data...you guys really are dupes.......

He made 200 million dollars selling you a lie! That's what' s funny!

That's all a carbon tax is silly boy. A permission slip to pollute. You just have to pay some super wealthy dude for the privilege. Have you ever noticed there are no mandates to actually reduce pollution? Nah.. I wouldn't expect you too. That requires an intellect.

That is a perfect example of Dimocrats dodging responsibility using the left-right dichotomy when the tobacco industry was at that time 90% supported by Southern Democrats until, what, like the 1980s?
They're all republican now.

No, they are not Republican. Most of them are dead, but only one of the signers of the "Southern Manifesto" went to the GOP and all the rest stayed Democrat for the rest of their lives.

CDZ - Myth of the Racist Southern Strategy by Nixon in 1972

6a010536b58035970c017c37fa9895970b-pi

gisp-last-10000-new.png

1998changesannotated-1.gif

Forum List

Back