Arctic Sea Ice

So when we reach the solar maximum in 2014, it will be even hotter, and there will be 48 billion tons more of CO2 in the atmosphere.

So when we reach the solar maximum in 2014, it will be even hotter, and there will be 48 billion tons more of CO2 in the atmosphere.

Except there is no rationale for a max at 2014 since we have not reached the minimum yet.

Still no sunspots:

midi512_blank.gif

I've noticed that the republicans tend not to post in threads like this one, and when they do they seem to tend to avoid the main topic.

I find their apparent cowardice very interesting.

As far as the ice goes, once we lose a certain amount of it, from what I understand, there'll be no turning back..

Well, I'm a Libertarian and not a Republican. But what "main topic" are you contending is avoided?

As far as Sea Ice goes: If the beliefs of scientsists are correct, the Earth had no permanent ice caps during most of the history of life on this planet.

I've noticed that the republicans tend not to post in threads like this one, and when they do they seem to tend to avoid the main topic.

As far as the ice goes, once we lose a certain amount of it, from what I understand, there'll be no turning back..

Well, I'm a Libertarian and not a Republican. But what "main topic" are you contending is avoided?

As far as Sea Ice goes: If the beliefs of scientsists are correct, the Earth had no permanent ice caps during most of the history of life on this planet.

Which has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

CO2 causes the earth to retain heat.

We have increased atmospheric CO2 by 40% in the last 200 years.

Therefore, we have caused the earth to warm.

Everything else is just bullshit.

does it also cause you to retain water?

does it also cause you to retain water?

Eeew ... I would hate that.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

As far as Sea Ice goes: If the beliefs of scientists are correct, the Earth had no permanent ice caps during most of the history of life on this planet.

Are you kidding me us republicans know that all the wise Democrats
will tell every body else to do without to save the earth and then
develop what you call a bigger carbon foot print. Kennedy,Gore,Pelosi,Reid and the list goes on..Global warming is total bullshit but tell this to a Lib and all they want to do is Quote some study or other..I submit if it was true then all scientists would agree. To many do not agree for global warming to be real. You libs want to feeeeeel good that you are saving the world:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
FOOOOls its not about saving the world its about GREEN DOLLARS
assholes assholes assholes. Solar,Wind mills,Natural gas
all industry's with large costs.
My company signed a $1,940,000.00 contract today to clean up
so called pollution I'll take the money but it is total bullshit.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::cuckoo::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

As far as Sea Ice goes: If the beliefs of scientists are correct, the Earth had no permanent ice caps during most of the history of life on this planet.

Are you kidding me us republicans know that all the wise Democrats
will tell every body else to do without to save the earth and then
develop what you call a bigger carbon foot print. Kennedy,Gore,Pelosi,Reid and the list goes on..Global warming is total bullshit but tell this to a Lib and all they want to do is Quote some study or other..I submit if it was true then all scientists would agree. To many do not agree for global warming to be real. You libs want to feeeeeel good that you are saving the world:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
FOOOOls its not about saving the world its about GREEN DOLLARS
assholes assholes assholes. Solar,Wind mills,Natural gas
all industry's with large costs.
My company signed a $1,940,000.00 contract today to clean up
so called pollution I'll take the money but it is total bullshit.:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::cuckoo::cuckoo::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

:clap2:

Going Green = Going Greed.

KK = Big Oil

For God's sake young man - BIG OIL has already hedged its bets and has invested hundreds of millions into the Green Industry - following the lead of GE, who is all-in on the Go-Green industry, who in turn followed the lead of companies such as Enron back in the 1990s.

The GlobalWarming/Climate Change junta is all tied into the Go Green movement that is funded by BIG BUSINESS - big oil included.

Folks like you are being played.

Some day, if you open your eyes to the truth around you, you will realize this fact.

KK = Big Oil

For God's sake young man - BIG OIL has already hedged its bets and has invested hundreds of millions into the Green Industry - following the lead of GE, who is all-in on the Go-Green industry, who in turn followed the lead of companies such as Enron back in the 1990s.

The GlobalWarming/Climate Change junta is all tied into the Go Green movement that is funded by BIG BUSINESS - big oil included.

Some day, if you open your eyes to the truth around you, you will realize this fact.

Too bad the environazis aren't interested in facts or I'd add the fact that most of the "green" products are now made by "big oil" and that their godling Gore owns many of the patents through aggressive purchasing of said patents thus making him a fortune to. :eusa_whistle:

KK = Big Oil

No, my friend, you are the one being played.

Do a little reading about the global warming deniers. Most were financed by the American Petroleum Institute...

American Petroleum Institute - SourceWatch

KK = Big Oil

You mean like watching the rapid decline of the worlds glaciers in less than one lifetime? You are the one in denial of reality. You would take the word of a few oil company whores over the whole of the worlds scientific establishment. Just look at the number of 'scientists' that deny global warming that are also on the payroll of tobacco companies. You people are pathetic.

KK = Big Oil

You mean like watching the rapid decline of the worlds glaciers in less than one lifetime? You are the one in denial of reality. You would take the word of a few oil company whores over the whole of the worlds scientific establishment. Just look at the number of 'scientists' that deny global warming that are also on the payroll of tobacco companies. You people are pathetic.

"I can see Mount St. Helens from my house."

KK = Big Oil

Hmm ... if this hasn't happened ever before then why are there no frozen life forms from billions of years ago?

Hmm ... if this hasn't happened ever before then why are there no frozen life forms from billions of years ago?

The Ice Ages only started about 2 million years ago as the closing of the Ismus of Panama changed the circulation of the oceans. It takes a special configuration of continents and an increased rate of weathering due to an area being raised much above normal. In this case the area is the Himalayas, and the weathering of the rock has removed much of the CO2 from the atmosphere.

There was a similiar ice age in the Ordivician when the ancestral Appalachians were as high as the Himalayas are today.

Yep, and, standing on the roof, Hood, Adams, and the tip of Rainer. And I can clearly see that you are a silly person with no knowledge of the world around him.

Yep, and, standing on the roof, Hood, Adams, and the tip of Rainer. And I can clearly see that you are a silly person with no knowledge of the world around him.

No ... it's not noticing the world around you that's important, unlike you he notices the entire world.

Forum List

Back