Are all gays born that way?

I am ready to argue that if any state, through due process, deems something illegal, as long as it doesn't contradict or nullify existing law or violate the COTUS, so be it.

if a state's law offends someone so much, they don;t have to live in that state.

But these laws DO violate the COTUS...14th Amendment. It's pretty clear.

Marriage is conditional.
Not every couple can legally marry.
You can't marry your mother or sister or daughter.
Now, in some states, you can't marry someone of the same sex.

Which group, mothers, sisters, daughters, or gays are asking for special treatment?

You can't marry your mother, sister, or daughter because of the genetic consequences of child bearing. That doesn't apply to homosexuals and there is a secular purpose behind that particular legislation. Where is the secular purpose behind banning gay marriage?

What the hell does Kinsey have to do with any of this? He has little to do with the APA's decision to remove homosexuality from its list of "mental disorders" and there have been plenty of studies since Kinsey that point to a genetic predisposition for sexual orientation.

No, there haven't been. You're lying there, skippy.The studies show there is no genetic disposition. The one study that was made that DID suggest that was found to be so terribly flawed that the researchers who did it were disgraced.

What the hell does Kinsey have to do with any of this? He has little to do with the APA's decision to remove homosexuality from its list of "mental disorders" and there have been plenty of studies since Kinsey that point to a genetic predisposition for sexual orientation.

No, there haven't been. You're lying there, skippy.The studies show there is no genetic disposition. The one study that was made that DID suggest that was found to be so terribly flawed that the researchers who did it were disgraced.

do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Here's the first one in a google search, of MANY.

A linkage between DNA markers on the X chromosome an... [Science. 1993] - PubMed - NCBI

revealed a correlation between homosexual orientation and the inheritance of polymorphic markers on the X chromosome in approximately 64 percent of the sib-pairs tested. The linkage to markers on Xq28, the subtelomeric region of the long arm of the sex chromosome, had a multipoint lod score of 4.0 (P = 10(-5), indicating a statistical confidence level of more than 99 percent that at least one subtype of male sexual orientation is genetically influenced.

Last edited:

A linkage between DNA markers on the X chromosome an... [Science. 1993] - PubMed - NCBI

revealed a correlation between homosexual orientation and the inheritance of polymorphic markers on the X chromosome in approximately 64 percent of the sib-pairs tested. The linkage to markers on Xq28, the subtelomeric region of the long arm of the sex chromosome, had a multipoint lod score of 4.0 (P = 10(-5), indicating a statistical confidence level of more than 99 percent that at least one subtype of male sexual orientation is genetically influenced.

" In 1993, linkage between homosexuality and chromosomal region Xq28 based on molecular approaches was reported. Nevertheless, this was not confirmed in later studies."

[Influence of genetic factors on human sexual or... [Invest Clin. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

" In 1993, linkage between homosexuality and chromosomal region Xq28 based on molecular approaches was reported. Nevertheless, this was not confirmed in later studies."

[Influence of genetic factors on human sexual or... [Invest Clin. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Yes, there is science and counter-science. You said the studies do not exist. They do, you were shown to be wrong.

What Makes People Gay? - The Boston Globe

Homosexual Behavior Largely Shaped By Genetics And Random Environmental Factors

(study names sourced just for one study, below):

1) Genetics and Homosexuality, from the Gene Letter

2) Homosexuality: Genetics and the Bible, by Tom Terry, Cutting Edge Magazine

3) Statement on NIH Genetic Study on Homosexuality, from the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force

4) New study says genetics influences homosexuality, from St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 1995

5) Homosexuality and Genetics, one person's views

6) A commentary on "Research on Sex Orientation Doesn't Fit the Mold"

7) Genetics Press Cuttings, from The Knitting Circle, South Bank University, London

8) The Hypothetical Genetics of Sexual Orientation, by Keith Bell, a Boston University undergraduate

9) Is there a genetic basis for sexual orientation?, from Ontario Consultants on Religious Tolerance

10) Lesbianism/homosexuality - a human surival trait, a commentary on the Queer Resources Directory

11) Homosexuality: Its in Your Genes, an article posted on QRD

12) Genetics and sexuality, a news report

http://www.thetech.org/genetics/ask.php?id=155

But god forbid you let SCIENCE dissuade you from your learned bigotry.

Understanding Genetics: Human Health and the Genome

Essentially, the "ask a genetecist guy" bloviated and said it appears to be it's not a choice...but hey, there's no evidence..then he went on to talk about fruit flies and brains and such.

The twin study he cites was discredited, btw. As I'm sure he knows...that's why he said "that's only one study". Because he knows that the study was hideously flawed, and the results could not be replicated.

Last edited:

Understanding Genetics: Human Health and the Genome

Essentially, the "ask a genetecist guy" bloviated and said it appears to be it's not a choice...but hey, there's no evidence..then he went on to talk about fruit flies and brains and such.

The twin study he cites was discredited, btw. As I'm sure he knows...that's why he said "that's only one study". Because he knows that the study was hideously flawed, and the results could not be replicated.

There are literally hundreds of studies, we know we know - your google is broken.

But these laws DO violate the COTUS...14th Amendment. It's pretty clear.

Marriage is conditional.
Not every couple can legally marry.
You can't marry your mother or sister or daughter.
Now, in some states, you can't marry someone of the same sex.

Which group, mothers, sisters, daughters, or gays are asking for special treatment?

How is it special if all the straight couples have that treatment?

You and I have had this discussion, before, Bo and you know I think that you should the same right to lose half your shit in a divorce as I do.

But if a state and it's voters make a certain decision, just don't reside there.
:cool:

Given the FACT that human reproduction requires intercourse between a man (donor) and a woman(host) isn't "gayness" a learned, or behavior modification i.e. "nature vs nurture"?

I mean researchers still haven't found a "dominate" GAY gene.
So existing gays are totally a "learned" or behavior modification response.

I don't think any heterosexual male could ever look at some guy's hairy ass and honestly "learn" to say to himself "oh, I gotta get me some of that!"

It took no "teaching" to have me view a pretty female form and decide that it was "desirable," however.

And having had a conversation along these lines with many guys and some free-spirited women, I conclude that there is essentially NOthing "learned" about a person's sexuality. If you are in the minority (maybe 10% of the population) who is attracted sexually to your own gender, you're gay. If you are in the majority (i.e., probably around 90%) who is attracted to the so-called "opposite" gender, then you are heterosexual.

Oh, and if you are attracted to children you're a sick fuck And if you act on it, you should be a dead sick fuck.

Frankly, I don't know how women look at a hairy ass and .... never mind.

Look at High_Gravity's avie.
Now look at koshergrl's present avie.

That's all.

Do your homework

/falls over laughing

^5

Forum List

Back