Zone1 Are all monotheists also monodemonists?

No. I don't believe Trumpybear is divine or sent by God, or evil, sent by the Devil. Do you?
But he is the boogie man for the Left, the source of all evil in the world.

Why if it were not for him, we probably would not even have global warming or Covid, right?

Do they believe Satan exists and has existed for the entire history of mankind? I was raised Catholic and they all believe a being called Satan exists. It is part of their beliefs.
You are playing word games. BELIEF in Satan is completely different than BEING a Satanist. A Satanist worships Satan. There are no Christian Satanists.

BELIEF in Satan is completely different than BEING a Satanist. A Satanist worships Satan.
Even more so for any dumb fuck who worships the Christian God of all things evil. They must believe in God even if they don't worship it. By their belief in the (Good) God and I guess more importantly that he had a half mortal son, they are closet Christians. They all believe in the same circular system.

It'll be interesting to see how the updated Satan will be presented.
I'm not sure how you could walk into a Nazi death camp and not assume evil forces were behind it or let alone not call someone like Hitler demonic.

I have been in the presence of both good and evil in my life and know the difference.

If the hairs on the back of your neck have never stood at attention, chances are, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

Forum List

Back