Zone1 Are allies worth keeping ?

oh, look, everyone, another Republican being a racist.

For those playing along at home "LBFM" is slang for "Little Brown Fucking Machine", a slur against Filipinas being promiscuous.

Oh look it’s JoeB131 getting butt hurt over things he knows nothing about. Want to know what the LBFMs call themselves? LBFMs.

oh, look, everyone, another Republican being a racist.

For those playing along at home "LBFM" is slang for "Little Brown Fucking Machine", a slur against Filipinas being promiscuous.
Have you even been the Philippines? Let me guess the sum total of the “deployments” you’ve been on were to Germany.

Given the isolationist mood in the US at the moment I thought it worth posing the question.
Is there any value on keeping alliamces ?
Can nations do it on their own ?
Is America or the world safe inder isolationist politics and why ?

The single greatest threat to Individual liberty and prosperity in America is and always has been its own government.

That's why the Framers left us with the responsibility and power of maintaining a ''strictly limited'' government.

That said, I therefore have little, if any, respect for the allies of the single biggest threat to Amercan liberty and prosperity. A lot of em are actually helping America's own usurpers achieve their tasks.

And laughing all the way to the central bank, I'd add...

Forum List

Back