Are American boiling frogs?

Ghost1776

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2021

We really are in deep , deep trouble with in our nation even the reject democrats know something is off and not right.

The big smack downs havenā€™t happened yet people, we know many donā€™t believe this, you donā€™t understand it all because after all all during Obama some of Bush there were all these ā€œ rumors of martial lawā€ america going under etc.. but this is what you liberals arentā€™ seeing we are in this now living it and each month it will get worse and worse if we do not stop the WHO on May 22 2022, you are not going to know this country.

It will not matter whose ass you kiss and whose ass you claim is President or not, the Great reset, the NWO what ever you want to call it or deny of it, it is coming for everyone of us.

We really are in deep , deep trouble with in our nation even the reject democrats know something is off and not right.

The big smack downs havenā€™t happened yet people, we know many donā€™t believe this, you donā€™t understand it all because after all all during Obama some of Bush there were all these ā€œ rumors of martial lawā€ america going under etc.. but this is what you liberals arentā€™ seeing we are in this now living it and each month it will get worse and worse if we do not stop the WHO on May 22 2022, you are not going to know this country.

It will not matter whose ass you kiss and whose ass you claim is President or not, the Great reset, the NWO what ever you want to call it or deny of it, it is coming for everyone of us.
I didn't know Daltrey and Townsend were touring again? :auiqs.jpg:

Has no one informed the OP that there IS a conspiracy theory forum? Current events and general discussion are flooded every day with new conspiracy theory threads.

I have several tadpoles in my pond. Haven't seen Elmer Fudd firing up his cauldron in the back yard yet (but there is still time I suppose).

Forum List

Back