Zone1 Are any Christians here interested to know WHY Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah?

Agree. Without shedding of blood there is no remission of sin. We agree.
I never said that. Why would you indicate we agree when you are imputing a statement I never made. The fact that, in that selection of sins which might be atoned for by a sacrifice when sacrifices can be made, it is the blood which performs a function says nothing about all the other situations of atonement ("remission of sin") where there is no blood. Please do not misquote me.

I never said that. Why would you indicate we agree when you are imputing a statement I never made. The fact that, in that selection of sins which might be atoned for by a sacrifice when sacrifices can be made, it is the blood which performs a function says nothing about all the other situations of atonement ("remission of sin") where there is no blood. Please do not misquote me.
It's in the verse you quoted from Leviticus 17:11. Are you saying that isn't in the verse?

I'm sure they would react the same way you would if I said "Christianity is a religious cult, not at all related to Judaism"
I don't really care how anyone reacts. How people react to the truth is varied.

It's in the verse you quoted from Leviticus 17:11. Are you saying that isn't in the verse?
I'm saying that 17:11 isn't about all cases of remission of sin. It is just explaining the role of blood in isolated cases. No where does it say that without blood there is NO remission of sin.

I'm saying that 17:11 isn't about all cases of remission of sin. It is just explaining the role of blood in isolated cases. No where does it say that without blood there is NO remission of sin.
He’s trying to convince us that if we don’t abandon our religion and accept what HE says is “the truth” that we are going to hell because Gd doesn’t accept Jews’ repentance.

It‘s not that far off from what Farrakhan said: that Gd doesn’t hear Jews’ prayers.

There is only one cure for sin, the shed blood of Jesus. The blood of animals in the old testament was a temporary covering, a picture of what's to come...the Lamb of God on the cross.

There is only one cure for sin, the shed blood of Jesus. The blood of animals in the old testament was a temporary covering, a picture of what's to come...the Lamb of God on the cross.
Says YOU.

So Is the reason you feel you can be so disrespectful to Jews because Jesus will take on that sin? You can just insult people left and right because someone else will “save” you?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

that is a Christian belief. It has nothing to do with Judaism. Your saying it gives it meaning to you, not to me.

Says YOU.

So Is the reason you feel you can be so disrespectful to Jews because Jesus will take on that sin? You can just insult people left and right because someone else will “save” you?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
Jesus insulted people every day so they killed him.

Forum List

Back