Are Atheists Delusional?

if shes an ancestor at some point a monkey had to give birth to a human,,,or it magically turned into one
No.

Google there is no first human. Watch the explanation and report back that you grasp how long evolution takes to go from Lucy to modern day humans.

Let me ask you this. Do you truly believe in Adam and Eve? Then there kids had sex with each other? See your explanation is utter bullshit.

If anything you would say god pooped men and women plural into existence all at once. That would make much more sense. Instead you are forced to defend the undefendable.
it took so long we cant even see it,,,

stay on topic
That atheists are delusional? We are not.

Did you google and watch there is no first human? If you don’t get it let me know I’ll try to explain.

Let me blow your mind. Do you know you and a lizard have a common ancestor?

so all humans just appeared one day???
I dont think so,,and thats not what evolution teachs

And you believe that 2 of every animal on earth was put on a boat that was 510 feet by 85 feet by 51 feet? Really?

There are an estimated 6.5 million species of land animals. So 13 million animals on a 510 foot boat? For 40 days?

That is clearly delusional.
Some of them will say they had one horse and that horse may have later had spinoffs like zebra.

One bear species spinoff into grizzly polar and black bear

They took one pair of birds and they spun off.

So they’ll accept macro evolution but not micro. So they can’t take it all the way to the fact we are all related. Or we all have a common ancestor somewhere down the line. Same tree of life.

Nope. God proofed every species into existence

if shes an ancestor at some point a monkey had to give birth to a human,,,or it magically turned into one
No.

Google there is no first human. Watch the explanation and report back that you grasp how long evolution takes to go from Lucy to modern day humans.

Let me ask you this. Do you truly believe in Adam and Eve? Then there kids had sex with each other? See your explanation is utter bullshit.

If anything you would say god pooped men and women plural into existence all at once. That would make much more sense. Instead you are forced to defend the undefendable.

stay on topic

Did you google and watch there is no first human? If you don’t get it let me know I’ll try to explain.

Also not what I said. We evolved from a sub species before us. Barely distinguishable from modern human. Over hundreds of generations you barely know the differences but they are there.

I wonder what we will evolve into

yeah they were so similar they are the same thing,,,again not what evolution teachs

No.

stay on topic

And you believe that 2 of every animal on earth was put on a boat that was 510 feet by 85 feet by 51 feet? Really?

There are an estimated 6.5 million species of land animals. So 13 million animals on a 510 foot boat? For 40 days?

Some of them will say they had one horse and that horse may have later had spinoffs like zebra.

So they’ll accept macro evolution but not micro. So they can’t take it all the way to the fact we are all related. Or we all have a common ancestor somewhere down the line. Same tree of life.

well all dogs came from wolves so why not all bears and horses,,,

No.

stay on topic

if you'd check my sources you'd know thats not what I said

its your choice to be a ignorant bigot

and thats what the ark story claims,,again check my links,,there are a little over 400 kinds of animals
Did they have grizzly polar and black bear on the ark or do you accept that two bear were on the ark and all bear today are related?

stay on topic

well all dogs came from wolves so why not all bears and horses,,,
So you guys accept evolution just not all of it. Cherry pickers

I think the posts in this thread have shown who is delusional.

I will leave you to your silly ramblings.
i'd bail if I were you too,,,not much of substance on your part and since you refuse the read or watch the proof I post whats the use

you are the creator of your own ignorance
Do you believe that Jesus was God? One third of a trinity?
off topic
Not its spot on topic. You are trying to convince people that you are rational, not delusional, remember?
NOOOO its about evolution and atheist,,,

Well if you are going to claim that atheists are delusional because they accept the evidence for evolution or say there is no evidence for creationism, then your own beliefs about those subjects is fair game.

If you believe that God poofed everything into existence based on your belief in the story of genesis, then your belief about God being a trinity that became the man Jesus should be examined.

So there it is. Admit it. You believe a first century Jew is the God who created the universe. Sounds stupid doesn't it?

FYI, That doesn't do anything to support your attempt to make atheists look delusional, not to mention the fact that the story of Genesis isn't even about the creation of the universe, the solar system, the earth, or the first plants, animals, and human beings.

Last edited:
First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

James, atheists are just people who have not seen the miracles of God just yet. I will add them to my prayer lsit, but gauging from the responses I read, the vocal ones here do not wish to be challenged. Others may not wish to discuss it. Good evening. It's past my bedtime again. Tomorrow's another day. May God love and bless all of us, amen.

No.

stay on topic

and thats what the ark story claims,,again check my links,,there are a little over 400 kinds of animals

400 kinds of animals? LMAO! That is woefully under the reality.

No, I didn't watch the video.

No.

stay on topic

There is another issue with the Global Flood concept. If the world was covered by water, almost every plant would die as well. Now some seeds would survive the flooding, but many, many would not. Being soaked for 40 days would destroy many of them.

But even more importantly, in order for the flood myth to be accurate, Noah would have had to collect animals from other continents.

How did Noah obtain 2 kangaroos? How did he obtain 2 sloths from South America? How did he transport a pair of bison over 7,000 miles?

No, the global flood is pure myth.

stay on topic

There is another issue with the Global Flood concept. If the world was covered by water, almost every plant would die as well. Now some seeds would survive the flooding, but many, many would not. Being soaked for 40 days would destroy many of them.

But even more importantly, in order for the flood myth to be accurate, Noah would have had to collect animals from other continents.

How did Noah obtain 2 kangaroos? How did he obtain 2 sloths from South America? How did he transport a pair of bison over 7,000 miles?

Once upon a time a wise pig built a house made out of brick. How did a pig build a house? Where did he get the materials? How did he know how to mix the mortar? How did he do it without opposable thumbs?

It must be pure bullshit? Don't be silly.

Moses built an ark. In it was kept the light of all creation. And it was small enough to carry around.

Besides God, the only supernatural part is described in the Book of Genesis.
You should read the rest of the Bible. There is plenty of walking on water, miraculous healing, and rising from the death. I never saw any of those in my life.
I once knew a guy, a Jesuit priest, who had been decomposing in a tomb for almost 70 years walk right out of it and started dancing around as if he was young again once his eyes were opened to the fact that he had been deceived into dealing in death for almost his entire life.

If thats doesn't qualify as a miracle of a corpse coming to life again exactly like the ones described in the gospels, then I'll be a monkeys uncle.
Quite a claim! Is anyone aware of this miracle besides you?

Besides God, the only supernatural part is described in the Book of Genesis.
You should read the rest of the Bible. There is plenty of walking on water, miraculous healing, and rising from the death. I never saw any of those in my life.
I once knew a guy, a Jesuit priest, who had been decomposing in a tomb for almost 70 years walk right out of it and started dancing around as if he was young again once his eyes were opened to the fact that he had been deceived into dealing in death for almost his entire life.

If thats doesn't qualify as a miracle of a corpse coming to life again exactly like the ones described in the gospels, then I'll be a monkeys uncle.
Quite a claim! Is anyone aware of this miracle besides you?

Yeah, he is and so is every one in the church that he flipped off in the end when it counted. And its aside from you not besides you, whatever that means.

You might not have noticed this but throngs of the resurrected dead are standing all around, watching.

Last edited:

stay on topic

Do you even allegory?

Do you even allegory?

I have no problem with allegory. But when someone claims that fossils were all formed during the global flood, they apparently don’t grasp it.

stay on topic

You're missing the forest for all the trees, doll. lol

You're missing the forest for all the trees, doll. lol

No, I am responding to someone who reads Genesis as a history text.

Do you even allegory?

I have no problem with allegory. But when someone claims that fossils were all formed during the global flood, they apparently don’t grasp it.
Or when someone explains something away by saying people lived hundreds of years back then.

Or when they tell you god allowed incest for awhile until the Adam and Eve Clan made enough babies that it was no longer ok to fuck your 3rd cousin. 4th ok but not 3rd.

stay on topic

Did they have grizzly polar and black bear on the ark or do you accept that two bear were on the ark and all bear today are related?
off topic

Well. They'll be regretful some day.
Delusional is an assholle with a diaper on his head bent over in a parking lot on a rug 5 times a day. Then he goes home, beats the hell out of his ol lady. THATS delusional.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back